[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest ravendark

same sentiment here, as time goes by and as episodes of EK runs by I'm also in a thinking that, in case EK will done airing on TV, I'll be upset because i dont have reasons now to pull the Monday hurridly, and wish that its always Monday, huhuhu, so IM REALLY GONNA MISS THEM.

But on a side of Loving Ha JiWon as uri unnie, I would like EK to finish it from the original 50 episodes plan, because let's admit that, whenever we watched EK there is a side in our mind that "are they still sleeping even 4 hours a day"? And my answer is, Omo, I dont think so anymore, just to imagine the shots I'm thinking of they barely sleep, But  I LOVE EMPRESS KI and GOODJOB EMPRESS KI. Hwaiting

Agree on never wish them risk their health for drama thus we all now ent industry has its harsh conditions and we should respect actors for their hardwork.

We were talkin about extension because some of us afraid of rush end. But if it will end at coronation scene, then it fits fine fo me.

Guest ravendark

Can someone tell me what that B**CH is sitting there with our TH and SN?????  Isn't she supposed to be turning to a popsicle at the cold palace???  I am getting so sick of that woman....seriously!!!!  Is it true that her character will be around to the end also???  I don't know how that can be, unless she is just in the background because of Maha and being his "mother".  Even though we know he is WY and SN's baby, no one else will know that, because I do still believe that SN will never reveal that truth to anyone.

OOH, that woman makes my blood pressure rise.  I like her so much in I Summon you Gold, I wish she would stick to playing those sweet kind of roles, so I could like her all the time, LOL

Hahaha u stated all the feelings i had when i saw the pic. I just want to think we will get to see her suffer till the end not bein needle at the rear. I also liked her at ISUG and still like her even she is evil char in this one. She is talented to mske us hate her char:)

ravendark said:

I can show you the example of the Korean Empress Ki thread, at first there were all the shippers, after the harsh bashing towards WY, Wanyang Shippers all left EK DC, but after the growing popularity of TT (when i said growing it's even more than that, he's really a star now), Tanyang shipper stopped posting all the edits/collage about TT-TJH ect... they felt threatened by TT popularity whence this comment that you surely have seen on NB :

[+140, -33] Seems the female viewers were all going for Ji Chang Wook in the beginning but now I think they'll be going for Jin Yi Han ㅋ I'm a man and I don't understand why Jin Yi Han never got more popular.. He has great visuals but his role is too supportive. --> and it was just the begining

That's the situation in Korea, i keep repeating myself but that's not what i think. :)>- :)>- :)>-

sarah.lina said: ravendark said:

I can show you the example of the Korean Empress Ki thread, at first there were all the shippers, after the harsh bashing towards WY, Wanyang Shippers all left EK DC, but after the growing popularity of TT (when i said growing it's even more than that, he's really a star now), Tanyang shipper stopped posting all the edits/collage about TT-TJH ect... they felt threatened by TT popularity whence this comment that you surely have seen on NB :

[+140, -33] Seems the female viewers were all going for Ji Chang Wook in the beginning but now I think they'll be going for Jin Yi Han ㅋ I'm a man and I don't understand why Jin Yi Han never got more popular.. He has great visuals but his role is too supportive. --> and it was just the begining

That's the situation in Korea, i keep repeating myself but that's not what i think. :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest minnie0103

sarah.lina

said:

they have ruined also Marry him if you dare because the k-netizen were more on Jung Young Hwa, i don't even want to tell you what the ending was because of that [-( [-(The writers worked on this project for 3 years, MBC better not let them changing the script, even if the ending is tragic, i don't care, i just want an ending that makes sense :D

Guest ravendark

minnie0103 said:

sarah.lina

said:

they have ruined also Marry him if you dare because the k-netizen were more on Jung Young Hwa, i don't even want to tell you what the ending was because of that [-( [-(The writers worked on this project for 3 years, MBC better not let them changing the script, even if the ending is tragic, i don't care, i just want an ending that makes sense :D

Guest hunterdd

diana76 said: Instead of trying to mess up a drama that is already running, why aren't they working on a petition for a Tal Tal drama spin off?You know, where he can actually get a girl...preferably a girl who doesn't already have 2 kings hot on her tail?:))

Guest minnie0103

An excerpt preview for tonights most anticipated scene ~ :)
‘Empress Ki’ Ha Ji Won - Joo Jin Mo - Ji Chang Wook - Baek Jin Hee, in One Place! Tension↑
32_1_zps213f5378.jpg
Deadpan Seung Nyang (Ha Ji Won) and Wang Yoo (Joo Jin Mo), and Ta Hwan (Ji Chang Wook), who’s looking very unpleasant, as well as, Tanashiri (Baek Jin Hee), who’s exposing a fierce gaze, the foursome’s appearance, why would these four persons appear together in the background is what the people are concerned about.

The TV producers said: “Even though the four are gathered at the same place, the dialogue of each shows different emotions, the scene will show each character’s feelings. Please watch it to understand the imminent, intense look between the four.”
Article

Tal Tal's spin off?

A drama only about him?

YES PLEASE!

OMG I will kiss the mother earth 9 times in a row if that's really happening. Tal Tal is such an influencing character.. he's so stoic and reserve as well as dependable and super loyal. Where can you get a man like him? A man who's rooting for good people and never swayed by wealth and women. Such a dreamy persona and I bet his online unofficial concubines here in EK Soompi thread is adding every day hehehehe...

Bi Soo can also be a very loyal person. Now, since WY save her a few times, she's chained to him forever and there is no way that she can getaway from it. Without WY Bi Soo is dead. So, to pay her gratefulness to him and the evergrowing respect that organically sporading in her soul.. BS will be WY's most loyal cat. I predict she'll be even willing to sacrifice herself for her new master.

Tal Tal and Bi Soo OTP? I'm in!

:-bd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening (where applicable)!  Since we've got a ton of new posters here in the EK Forum, here's your Weekly Reminder to play nice with others, chew your food three times before swallowing, and make liberal use of the Spoiler Tag while the episode is broadcasting for all plot points, recapping and screencapping:

SpoilerTag_zps26a05b5c.jpg
The MBC feed looks like it's actually cooperating today.  Olympics Fever is over!!!  *yay*  ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

Starts from the scene where WY is about to leave and SN arrives.

This is the tiger-cat conversation.

So SN talks to ET.

ET smirks. DS can only look at her with his eyes bulging.

(Flashback)

Secret place meeting with Taltal and SN

(Back to scene)

SN looks so strong even WY looks surprised.

Ha! She gives ET a small smile, and leaves.

Quick glance at WY. Can't read WY's eyes. Is he impressed or is he surprised by the change?