[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

ED looked like she was genuinely happy to see TH finally able to read/write, and speak again.
It will be sad when the day comes where TH/SN need to go up against ED.  I do hope that she'll be able to let go of her struggle for power and just just leave peacefully in the palace.

carmens said:

Hello my friends on the thread ,
I love you all , just as you are,
>:D<
I want to talk a little about TaHwan 
The spoiled prince ,The coward and the indifferent to the others, 
I regarded all this as some appearances, kind of undercover prince,
I saw the true TaHwan from underneath I gathered all and exactly Episode 4,
when he got in the boat with SeungNyang , I jumped in the boat too
and there I am !!

he is spoiled? 
[-X

How to behave spoil a child, which in his entire life did not receive love from anyone 
He was just fed, sheltered and enclosed in a palace, was a palace, it is true 
but what is the difference between a gold and ans a rusty cage for the the bird  inside? 
:-/

TaHwan not received any education, even education of the middle class child, 
He was not allowed to know how to write to read, not even knowing how to defend his own life, 
to learn to use weapons is the main thing that a prince is taught . 
If you are spoiled by anybody, how can you know how to act like a spoiled child? 
TaHwan's behavior  was that of a cheerful and playful child, not a brat, 
a spoiled prince would be punished the servant SNyang for his behavior a little rough and disrespectful. 
Instead TaHwan was fond of SNyang and from that moment he considered  a friend .. 
 >:D<

The coward TaHwan
:-B
TaHwan begged, forced almost SNyang (childish way to get it then) 
 to teach him to handle weapons, because he knew, he had enemies who will not give up on take his life.
From this I understood that he not wanted anymore to hide behind someone else to fight for him ... :-j   the Coward

*-:)

If we go back in time to the boat scene :
there, he and SNyang,have been caught up by Baek-Han and Tal-Tal,
BA sent an arrow that would hit TaHwan right in the heart if SNyang would not protect him with his arm.

bracket
I wonder if it was just a coincidence, or PD indication that the cameraman was insisting on that image.
close bracket

The situation was very bad, SNyang was hurt and BA told TaHwan, to kill himself .
They had no escape .. 
Then TaHwan The coward, came in front of BA and what he said then, make BA and Tal-Tal to move on his side. 
It was a very clever speech, coming from a spoiled prince, uneducated and selfish, isn't it? 

:)>-

" Baek-Han, remember what my father did for you. 
My father wanted me to inherit the throne. 
Kill me and you kill an Emperor, all your family will be cursed because you spilled the blood of a dragon. 
Let me live and I promise I will become a real emperor, a Dragon who will know how to reward you."
:-j
What a coward!!

I'll continue another time because too many words in a comment, are boring.  (:|

To not wasting the moment 
I have to quote @jewell11:

jewel11

said: Let me say TH character in Empress Ki base on what i see and understand. TH is not selfish. He think also for others. How many times did he say that he don't want blood shed in palace because of him. If he is selfish, self centered person why will TH betray SN. He decided to betray SN because EB

Damn!!! Now, after taking down ET, TH and SN now have to face ED?? Can't ED just leave in peace in the palace and just enjoy her life?? why does she want to help rule her son officials??

The pain of gaining more power is more difficult than just living day by day and enjoying it... ED, just learn to enjoy each day and not help rule...

It seems like all the people of Yuan do not trust TH at all... like they said, she is just a puppy king (well for now)...

Guest redhazel

I love SN expression when she hugs TH. There's sincerity in that moment :) ;;)

Although maybe there's no love (yet) but I hope this is a baby step for her to get closer to him :x

Of course all of us want the kisses and more but the timing isn't right guys. Maybe after ET and his kids gone, the ohlala will happen (hopefully) [-O<

Deep condolence for what happen in Korea. Let's pray for all the victim.

I absolutely love the baby steps that are taken in SN&TH relationship,it make it look more real and genuine for my taste actually..i prefer a slow take showing us how the feelings progress rather than the usual kdrama love at first sight...I like that SN starts to look properly at TH the person,the man and giving him real and genuine support and believes in him,that si what he needs more in this moment and in his life,someone who actually stands by his side and believes in him and tells him even in the darkest moments that is ok,even if the whole nation doesn't believe it's ok she does and to look at her and gain courage because her heart knows he values more and can do more...I want them to be friends,to trust and suport each other on the good and the bad,to have faith in each other and from that love will come as well in my point...I don't want to make comparition between TH and WY,who SN will love more because there would be different kinds of love,if she will love TH that doesn't mean she didn't love WY,it's a diffrent love...I for one prefer this kind of progress in a relationship from friends to lovers,i think for them it is the key to a good marriage in the future...I think based on the glimses we saw today that SN is more open to TH and it depends on him to conquer her heat from now on and i think it was a good medicine for SN and WY their private meeting because they could say at least some things they wanted and be able to close without some regrets that chapter in their lives....i really like that SN respects TH,one can see it from her respons to Eunuch Bang when he told him clearly how could he even dare tell to meet with WY in private now that she is TH Royal Concubine..that if WY wants a meeting to come to the Palace and talk in front of her and TH together,not alone...this is the SN we know,i like that she respects the man with who she is,the vow she did and the choice she made...it is in her character and i love that it remaind constant and didn't have a brain transplant like so many heroines in drama land
based on the preview i see that ET will capture the governators,maybe because they changed their minds again sidding with TH and TT&WY will come and free them...and what see my eyes,TT hair is messy,his perfect hair even in battle is now messy jajaand can i say that Th looks so badass when he smilles like a evil guy jajja,hope he will show ET this smile as well at least once...sadly we know his true character so i smile a little when i see him in his Despicable Me own moment

@Milky88 your request is my command.  
Quick question.  When WY was leaving after his meeting with SN, SN was apologizing, was she apologizing for losing the baby?  I could only understand her saying something about being sorry.  I'm talking about what she said after WY left.

0B3GDM4_VOYo5QkhSMURWRDhyYTg

Credit: EK DC

Guest redhazel

@Miky88 - yeah I thought he gonna kiss her too but then when I saw his crown I thought 'no way he can kiss her wearing that long crown' [-X

@pegster,no it wasn't about the baby,i think she said something about her heart,the burden of the things she keept inside(aka the request she has) and the request she had for him unspoken,she said to keep him healty and safe and be happy so that her heart rest easy,that is the request she couldn't tell him,that is her last wish...That's what i understood,hope for a better translation...we saw that she asked him if he resents/hate her and that she is sorry at the end but couldn't tell him to stay healty and be happy like she did after he left