[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Ki meets with Bayan and Tal-tal to do damage control.  ET drinks with his two ba$tard sons and Wang Yoo and waves the abdication papers in front of Wang Yoo.  As DK and Yoo walk out, DK asks him if he's going to take Ki back to Goryeo with him.  Yoo refuses which makes DK reaaaal happy.

Jokho has filled himself with dinner while Bi-soo is tied up in the corner watching him (and I assume is still being starved).  Yoo wants Bi-soo to spill the beans about the Latin code in Hok-su's ledgers.  She does, to a certain extent.  Yoo mentions Ki in their conversation?  Bi-soo wonders why he's not taking action against Yuan.  Yoo tells Moo-song to kill Bi-soo, but she capitulates and explains the code to the Goryeo Scooby Gang.  

Guest greenpea1004

the story plot is developing but it seems there's only sad and tears lately :(i kind of makes me wanna cry :((Kiss, i want  a Kiss, it has been a while since when I last saw SN's smile :((

[NEWS] Not a bomb blast -- due to heavy snow, a gym building collapsed at the Pusan ​​University of Foreign Students where 700 freshman were attending a reception; 50 injuries reported so far.  10 other pre-fabricated buildings have also collapsed.  60 people are still buried and emergency works are following.