[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I agree that everyone has the right to describe a character in their own way, but when someone  comes forward and kindly requests to not continue calling names to TH because it's hurting them and that it's getting difficult to enjoy the thread, then i think we should consider each other's opinion and respect it and not blatantly refuse to cooperate.
Everyone has the right to express one self about the drama but when you express your opinions in a rude way, then you're turning this into a battleground.

filchiny said: @sj15elfhjw1023: I call the emperor Emperor Brat because he's been acting like a brat for the majority of this time. It is only now that he is starting mature. Other posters here have given their nicknames to the characters int his series. El Plague, El Cripple but I do not see you criticizing any of them.
When I make comments not favorable to emperor Brat, I do so with explanations. I do not say negative comments about him just because he the "rival" of WY who I favor. So BIG DIFFERENCE!
I will continue to use Emperor Brat in my postings. If you find that offensive then that is your problem. You can always choose not to read my comments. This is a free world.

For Kise supporters...more like not haters...

Credit: http://ladykate1023.tumblr.com/post/69964483180/dangkise-ki-ki-do-you-wanna-play-with-me-ki
Dangkise : Ki Ki,Do you wanna play with me? Ki Ki : Play what? Dangkise : whipped or tied,what do you like? Ki Ki : ……… *pak!!* —Dangkise will never understand why Ki Ki doesn’t like him—LOL cr: as tagged trans from chinese: VJH

Dangkise : Ki Ki,Do you wanna play with me?

Ki Ki : Play what?

Dangkise : whipped or tied,what do you like?

Ki Ki : ………

*pak!!*

—Dangkise will never understand why Ki Ki doesn’t like him—LOL

cr: as tagged

trans from chinese: VJH

Guest missred123

This thread has changed since I first started!! Why is everybody getting all serious. It's a drama!! As long as you are not attacking each other I don't see a problem. Reality check needed!! Empress Ki Drama is not real, not real, not real....

@missred123I do not think that Nyang Yi will ever wear that hairpin you remind... she quit him the moment she heard that Wang Yoo Goon, married ElTemur niece , the moment she decided to become TaHwan's concubine .. That hairpin symbolized   the marriage ring between her and  WH .. now we may consider them, most certainly   divorced...
:-??

@sj15elf0hjw1023 : I know dear that you are very sensitive, @filchiny had explained many times why she called him like that, don't take it to your heart, she didn't mean to hurt you :x :x :, that's just her point of view. I know that you love SN, TH, WY and TT so just pass :)>- :)>- :)>-

@missred123 : amen to that, that's just a drama for god sakes =)) =)) =))

@cristurbat
:-* thanks again lovely lovely TaHwanalso has beautiful teeth ... I wonder what toothpaste does they used , back in the Yuan Dynasty??

how does it looks like a commercial for toothpaste displayed on the notice board in which Wang Yoo hanged hisfamous double letters to ElTemur  ????????????
to try it??
;)

@missred123surely meeting Wang Yooshe will wear a symbol that meant something for both ... only I do not think it will be that hairpin ... I remember I saw her wearing it even when she was a prisoner of Mr Cripple .. .not because she forgot or lost it , do not wear it now,The meaning must be different, and I think that is the one I imagined above
:o3

Guest missred123

@carmen

That hair pin symbolize an important phase of their relationship. That's the only thing they have between them that speaks silently and I hope the pin talk.

SN would not wear that hair pin now! But I bet it's tucked away in a sentimental place and she will reach for it when needed. Like after her encounter with WY.

@missred123I entirely agree with what you said.
 that hairpin can not be worn now :-$
.. but what SNyang should wear as a sign of connection between them two???
she is not longer the wife of Wang Yoo but remained the same  royal subject,tied to Gorieo body and soul, as a commitment of faith SNyang said Wang Yoo once, I would never leave you even when you leave me ... as I remember ...
so it must be something to do with that!!

:-?

@sarah.linafrom what I saw in the preview, Mr Cripple will never get to talk about it withYeon Chul. Tal Tal will take care of it...
..blink and the head is down....  :D
What I wonder now is ... in the records that Wang Yoo took  from El Cripple were certainly used Roman Numerals ... such is XII as 12,  VIII to 8,  or XVI as 16 ... so that has to do with western writing system... with Europe ...Hokso certain used that to anyone not understand what it says but how he knows it?
That unseen master he does, to be Marco Polo? .. as has been said on this thread, some pages ago?

:-/ 

@carmens : That's clearly roman numbers but why did EB said that he didn't know this kind of writing, it's not like they weren't aware of roman number in Asia. About Huksu's master, i'm positive that's himself, but that's just my bet though.

I don't think TT will kill him but he will certainly try to scare him aaaaaaaaaaah this TT, he just doesn't do things by halves =)) =)) =))

@sarah.linawhat makes you think they knew at the time the Roman numbers??
:-B

as about Tal Tal...do not forget that he helped Baek Han to poison ElTemur ... and early in EmpKi drama,hunt for TaHwan, with DangKiSee,so he has no problem to kill someone like Hokso ..maybe Hokso to promise something very important for him, so Tal Tal to spare his life, eventually$-)
As about Hokso's master, I think as you ( and I wrote this several times in the thread, too), certainly, that Hokso master is himself , now ... I wanted to make a connection with the fact  he knows these roman numbers. may be  from Marco Polo beeing his master..sometime...

:)>-  

:bz

This strange Hokso,  he  has such  small and bad eyes .   I was struck by their shape, it seems not to be Asian ... and I think the makeup is done on purpose, His cripple walk, I think even now it is pretended, he  all the time wearing that huge and black hat which hides his entire face ... >-)

woooow,  creepy Mr Cripple!!X_X

I think Hokso has many aces up his sleeve with which to save his life, if getting rid of Tal Tal can run away from the Yeon Chul's anger!!ElTemur may not have much time to deal with these merchants eagles... ;)  

@kathy kitten I do not know ... let's ask .. the Olympians gods!  O:-)or the Olympic Team  would be more correct?  :)>-   ?
I think it has something to do with ice skating or skiing ... not TaHwan, in any casenot Empress Ki team any way
and bothers me, too :!!