[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@pegster I would like to bet on YH ousting her. Like I said that girl is an opportunistic. I don't think she really got a reward since she failed the mission. I think she only became a palace maid after SN was released to WY. It's the only way for people to find out the truth. Like I said the ED can't expose her without exposing herself for being the reason of her sterility.

@chrissydiva I was actually talking about DS' promise to reward YH for helping her fake the delivery and the baby as being her's.
I don't know if I would want the baby exposed too soon as not being TH's son.  If SN finds out that's her son, how will she manage to keep them from killing the baby, or kicking it out of the palace?

@chrissydiva I was actually talking about DS' promise to reward YH for helping her fake the delivery and the baby as being her's.

I don't know if I would want the baby exposed too soon as not being TH's son.  If SN finds out that's her son, how will she manage to keep them from killing the baby, or kicking it out of the palace?

Ah ok. Yeah, I wonder what Tana promised to give her. It can't just be about undying loyalty lol

I don't know how they'll handle the baby thing. The writers said the plot is important for Empress Ki: Act 2 so I'm scratching my head.

hello chingus m enjoying your posts... i agree with wy-sy drive is to stop the suffering of goryeo people n that s to kill et n clan since they are the root of all evil... even f we know that th will choose sy to be his concubine...as much as he loves sy i dnt think he will rush her with oh lala...its more difficult to do it with the person you love who loves another...im sure th knows sy loves wy...m sure th would ask sy why she wants to be concubine...maybe thats why in ep 1 we see that there is a flash of uncertainty in th when looking at sy... if they do end this drama with sy n wy together perhaps something will happen to wy's queen... correct me f m wrong n recent ep sy said its d last time she will cry for chona since she will now be aiming for revenge....

LMAO at the virgin topic again. I don't think TH would care! He has his beloved SN beside him again, possibly for good this time so I don't think he would care. He certainly wouldn't allow her to be thrown out or killed because of that. (not that our poor puppy would even notice ...he might pass out from joy just being near her)  =))
@chrissydiva - I was completely wrong about that Doctor! I thought for sure Tana would have him killed but he shows up in ep 24. Yay for the old guy.  =D>
@petria - Oh, good point! It's only my own thinking (my mind just went off in a different direction) - the "last tears" comment SN said was her way of closing her mind to wanting to be with WY. Forcing herself to stay focused: to make sure things change, that no more innocent people die and that those who ruined Goryeo lives be punished. 
@naeus - Agree, I think TH believes there might be a tiny space in her heart for him but he probably knows she loves WY. 
@vu_hoa1983 - Glad you're calmer, me too! (LOL - I spent hours thinking about it) I agree, SN has let go of any dream for romance/family/children ect. with WY and will be focused on never letting what happened to her parents, Lady Park, Lady No and all those other innocent people happen again. She's become a block of ice, only thinking of protecting Goryeo people, her King and making Yuan pay for what they've done. 
I also still think TH will be the one to snap her out of it (eventually) It might take years but he'll (hopefully) be able to make her laugh again and ease the pain in her heart. But I hope that doesn't happen until we get a LOT of bloodshed.  >:)  I have a list of people I want to die painful deaths and our PD better start working his way through my list.  :-w  [-(

tessieroo said: LMAO at the virgin topic again. I don't think TH would care! He has his beloved SN beside him again, possibly for good this time so I don't think he would care. He certainly wouldn't allow her to be thrown out or killed because of that. (not that our poor puppy would even notice ...he might pass out from joy just being near her)  =))
@chrissydiva - I was completely wrong about that Doctor! I thought for sure Tana would have him killed but he shows up in ep 24. Yay for the old guy.  =D>
@petria - Oh, good point! It's only my own thinking (my mind just went off in a different direction) - the "last tears" comment SN said was her way of closing her mind to wanting to be with WY. Forcing herself to stay focused: to make sure things change, that no more innocent people die and that those who ruined Goryeo lives be punished. 
@naeus - Agree, I think TH believes there might be a tiny space in her heart for him but he probably knows she loves WY. 
@vu_hoa1983 - Glad you're calmer, me too! (LOL - I spent hours thinking about it) I agree, SN has let go of any dream for romance/family/children ect. with WY and will be focused on never letting what happened to her parents, Lady Park, Lady No and all those other innocent people happen again. She's become a block of ice, only thinking of protecting Goryeo people, her King and making Yuan pay for what they've done. 
I also still think TH will be the one to snap her out of it (eventually) It might take years but he'll (hopefully) be able to make her laugh again and ease the pain in her heart. But I hope that doesn't happen until we get a LOT of bloodshed.  >:)  I have a list of people I want to die painful deaths and our PD better start working his way through my list.  :-w  [-(

tessieroo said: LMAO at the virgin topic again. I don't think TH would care! He has his beloved SN beside him again, possibly for good this time so I don't think he would care. He certainly wouldn't allow her to be thrown out or killed because of that. (not that our poor puppy would even notice ...he might pass out from joy just being near her)  =))

@vu_hoa1983 - 
I just wonder how much farther off the deep end SN will go once she sees her son. I'm preparing myself for more pain and tears. Do you think she will tell TH? I don't - I doubt she'll tell him much of anything beyond him knowing she witnessed that massacre and who was responsible. I even have doubts that she'll tell him about finding the Blood Vow. 
It's a bit strange that WY, SN, TH, Baek-Ahn, Tal Tal, Dowager and various other minions are all on the same side but none of them really talk to each other. I'm delighted that Tal Tal is now finally trusting and talking with SN! yesssmileyf.gif

I wonder why they decided to dress SN with her hair loose and a similar robe to the one she got put on when getting ready for DK... After looking at the rest of the concubine candidates, it almost seems there was a dressing protocol, since they all look very much alike. I know the PD wanted to make a point of making her shine... but was it too obvious?
I would love to see her wearing that outfit and hairdo, coming into the palace with that football stadium music on the background, and have all the Evil clan just fall off their chairs... DK's face will be priceless...
I still wonder what exactly is the attitude of ET towards ED... After the rebellion incident, ED was certain he couldn't sentence her to death... why? And then, the fact that he graciously accepted to restore her position...why?I wonder if it has something to do with evil people wanting someone to bump heads with... is it that his job now that he had ousted everyone became too easy and boring? Is there some background story with these two that we don't know about... (what if DK is ED's son that was stolen by ET's wife? - wouldn't that be something!-)
I have a hunch that the so call Bi-Soo vixen will warm up WY's bed... by the way, it's about time the Yuan's and Koryo's learn some winter dressing from the Turks! - There's no such thing as bad weather but inappropriate clothing - The fact that WY is leaving the wife in Koryo, there's going to be a time when he'll need a woman... this is where Bi-Soo will do her entrance... I don't like her...
From the few people that know about TN's baby sharade, Le maid will be the one to bring her down. She has no loyalty to anyone but herself, and just as TalTal said, when the time of facing death comes, she will betray the Empress, no way she will die for her, she's just like Le Plague, only cares about herself and getting power and position, merde to loyalty...

tessieroo

said:

I just wonder how much farther off the deep end SN will go once she sees her son. I'm preparing myself for more pain and tears. Do you think she will tell TH? I don't - I doubt she'll tell him much of anything beyond him knowing she witnessed that massacre and who was responsible. I even have doubts that she'll tell him about finding the Blood Vow. 

tessieroo said: @vu_hoa1983 - 
It's a bit strange that WY, SN, TH, Baek-Ahn, Tal Tal, Dowager and various other minions are all on the same side but none of them really talk to each other. I'm delighted that Tal Tal is now finally trusting and talking with SN! yesssmileyf.gif

LMAO WY said he would marry as long as he ditches the broad later? I mean that's how it sounds like. I am laughing at work while people think I'm crazy. I'm about to get fired over EK =))

Bi Soo randomly covering WY with a blankie? *pulls out kdrama rule book* Mm yeah now I see why they didn't even advertise that so called new wife of his. Speaking of which, I saw posts about her physic and whatnot. Am I the only one who couldn't tell anything about her? I mean before I judge someone's looks I need to see them without any of those stuffs on her head and her eyes. And I couldn't with her. Oh well as long as he ditches her. Honestly, even if she was the fairest of them all, I don't trust anyone from that clan. ET's kids are not exactly ugly and look at how "charming" they are. :))

Toxic blood I tell ya!

@vu_hoa1983 How can she send the kid to Goryeo when he's declared Crown Prince of Yuan? They can just go "oh yeah he's my son with the Goryeo King that was stolen by the previous Empress. Let him go back to him." As for that novel,

I don't think it worked out well for WY over that issue. Like it was deadly.

@jeenee : link sent! check your inbox :)
stclaus said: I still wonder what exactly is the attitude of ET towards ED... After the rebellion incident, ED was certain he couldn't sentence her to death... why? And then, the fact that he graciously accepted to restore her position...why?
I wonder if it has something to do with evil people wanting someone to bump heads with... is it that his job now that he had ousted everyone became too easy and boring? Is there some background story with these two that we don't know about... (what if DK is ED's son that was stolen by ET's wife? - wouldn't that be something!-)
I have a hunch that the so call Bi-Soo vixen will warm up WY's bed... by the way, it's about time the Yuan's and Koryo's learn some winter dressing from the Turks! - There's no such thing as bad weather but inappropriate clothing - The fact that WY is leaving the wife in Koryo, there's going to be a time when he'll need a woman... this is where Bi-Soo will do her entrance... I don't like her...
From the few people that know about TN's baby sharade, Le maid will be the one to bring her down. She has no loyalty to anyone but herself, and just as TalTal said, when the time of facing death comes, she will betray the Empress, no way she will die for her, she's just like Le Plague, only cares about herself and getting power and position, merde to loyalty...

@stclaus and @eunsuhae
couldn't DK sniff his mother ED's scent when he was born :))
wow I'm getting disappointed by his sniffless nose nowadays
but wow that would be something to look forward to
maybe he was stolen by ET's wife or maybe there was a love plot between ED and ET :D
and when the clash of the titans started between them he took the child and lied to her that it died
and well TN's mother will be doing an act like her daughter in delivering a stolen child too