[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I loved tal tal and SN in this ep :)
and today ep was the beginning for SN to start her plan in revenge
and to rise to the top ahead of all her enemies....when she was dancing I remembered the dance in hwang jin yi
her transformation now reminds of hwang ji yi too
to drive us more crazy of course...no preview

guys I have a question :Did ED and Dok Man know she is SN when she introduced herself or did she give them a fake name ?

Again 2 very rushed episodes this week - From giving birth to one man's baby to becoming another man's concubine. Plus they got WY in the middle of all this commotion as well - From a man waiting to be joined by his fiancee to marrying another stranger.The writer has just woken up from palace quibbles, romance and ball playing to birth, marriage etc .....real life it seems.Still, the writers really pushing my buttons. My poor Chona married already---------HEART ATTACK!! 

I never had a favourite episode yet.. but this time I would like to say that... IT IS THE MOST AWESOME EPISODE for me for the entire 24 eps... the COMEBACK in palace was big WOW!!!...

it's getting exciting!!! more of war of wits and throwing of sharp words!!!.... this is pancit!!!...

after being depress and broken on ep.22, now I am so energetic.. my blood is boiling!! yahoooo....

She was so beautiful, enticing and seductive!!! im a straight woman but I droll over her hotness!!!... 

=P~

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Omo Omo Omo omo !!!! :D 
I LOVED today's episode !! ^.^ From every perspective ! Tal Tal and Seung Nyang's interactions are AWESOME (Daebak !! :3). Exactly what i've been hoping for during the last two weeks. Of course, if there's some kind of feelings, it will only be unrequited love coming from TT, not SN. SN is busy preparing her revenge. + she lost everything, so "love" is no longer a priority (and she'll never forget WY nor her son). I wonder what will her reaction be when she'll find out her baby is the one TN is raising :/ But at least now she's in the palace, she'll have DokMan's help and Park Bool Hwa's help too (if he comes back as an eunuch). 
Omo WY couldn't you wait just a little bit more ?  But anyway, if he had waited, he would have found out SN is alive and there will barely be any plot/story.
Don't you think they chose the group "4men" to sing Empress Ki's OST (thorn love) because there will be 4 men who love her LOL =)) WY, TH, DK and TT ?
TalTal fighting xD  ;))

larabn said: I loved tal tal and SN in this ep :)
and today ep was the beginning for SN to start her plan in revenge
and to rise to the top ahead of all her enemies....when she was dancing I remembered the dance in hwang jin yi
her transformation now reminds of hwang ji yi too
to drive us more crazy of course...no preview

guys I have a question :Did ED and Dok Man know she is SN when she introduced herself or did she give them a fake name ?

@Xue Zhu Yu
I agree this ep was a needed one after the previous sad eps
I loved the transformation of new SN although it's only the beginning
but her new strategy to win over them and avenge those who have died is what I wanna see
and bayan as wel as tal tal helping her and being the people who got her back to the palace was exciting to see
I'm looking forward for the next ep with a new transformation for SN after all the crying in the last eps

Guest walkingintherain

The look SN gave TH at the end when TH calls her name frightens me a little!!!!  :-O It's like a devilish glare???? There seems to be not even a tiny bit of warmth in it... OMO!!! You've changed a lot sung nyang-ah!!!!  :-SS

Miky88 said: I don't really think she will have any misunderstandings...she heard DK when he came to tell Tal Tal and Bayan that WY will marry and she iisn't any fool not to know it's something ET made....it is cruel but WY and Goryo is under ET and Yuan and has to obey the greater country....she as well choosed beyond all revenge,for her dad,for her child and for her friends so she knew very well all...WY will be very heartbroken when he will find out se is alive and TH concubine...I was sad for WY because he was forced to get married but i guess at the momemnt he didn't really cared at all after loosing SN and it was all to please ET and he as well will get his revenge and started by asking DK to help him kill the ones who killed SN because now they are on one team....In that time marriage between royals was quite frequent and they needed to marry and many did with the ones choosed by others not them,the concubines,the many children...so jugging by our times it's immoral and sad but in that time was a normal thing and i guess their love is beyond this unions and i think that 's what the writers want to tell us and WY had to have a line as well to be the next generation that takes over after Yuan will be destroyed i guess because SN child and his will never be Goryo 
by the way can i say i totally love the trio formed between SN&TT&EB....they are awesome,perfect team indeed,they will complement each other so good in the future...quite curious what will they explain about SN status and DK that knows who she is...what will EB&TT tell them,why did they brought her and made her a Lady as well...it's not like they will pull the same face different person card...and can't wait to see DK&YBS faces when they see her...And TT didn't approve of SN mainly because she wasn't a Yuan person and that in the face of danger she will betray them fast...but she won his trust in the end...