[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest missred123

After watching ep 22 I felt that the story jelled together. Yes, the next ep is the beginning of a new story.

@larabn

I think you got something there. The only person that knows about TN not been pregnant is her maid. The puzzle is when/how did the baby transfer occur and by whom.

It kinda scared me a bit to see how one can worship and pray to Buddha while carrying out a viscous massacre killing woman and unborn babies. TN does not deserve to die it's too easy.

missred123 said: After watching ep 22 I felt that the story jelled together. Yes, the next ep is the beginning if a new story. @larabn I think you got something there. The only person that knows about TN not been pregnant is her maid. The puzzle is when/how did the baby transfer occur and by whom. It kinda scared me a bit to see how one can worship and pray to Buddha while carrying out a viscous massacre killing woman and unborn babies. TN does not deserve to die it's too easy.

Guest missred123

@shaym

No, I don't think there is any relationship between SN and ED. There maybe some passer by that heard the scream in the cave and come to SN rescue and help deliver the baby. This person also knows that there is a ransom for a new born baby. SN fall asleep after giving birth and the person take the baby to the maid and get the ransom. THEORY!!

missred123 said: @shaym No, I don't think there is any relationship between SN and ED. There maybe some passer by that heard the scream in the cave and come to SN rescue and help deliver the baby. This person also knows that there is a ransom for a new born baby. SN fall asleep after giving birth and the person take the baby to the maid and get the ransom. THEORY!!

larabn said: but her maid was also surprised in the preview when she told her she will raise the baby
if her maid or a nun really did give TN SN's baby it will be when SN is in bed sick in the temple after giving birth to her child

yep TN is really a psycho and has no conscience what so ever, she kills LP and an unborn child and goes to pray peacefully
I really hope she gets pregnant with 10 kids at once and her womb expands and reaches her throat suffocating her to death!!!!
and her kids can be raised by tapjaehe since he has nothing to do so far :))

Guest missred123

@shaym

I was soo sad for SN when LN died. I mean she was the closest thing to a mother that SN had. Her death really hurt SN. I know when SN returned and settled in Goryeo she would have sent for LN. SN is a very strong woman. I want REVENGE NOW!!

@shaym
here is a good thought, TN in my novel got pregnant with 10 kids and she couldn't breath and died
the kids are 10 so they need more than one person to raise them
so it's tapjaehe and Tal Tal who will raise those kids =)) =)) 

Guest missred123

Guys, it's all Golta's fault!! If he did not insist for TH to use LP as a pawn to visit SN all this would not have happen.

I'm starting to think people are posting fake versions of the novel to fit whatever agenda they have. I wouldn't trust anything coming from Baidu, DC , or wherever at this point. I think I've seen 5 different versions of the same thing. Which is which? :))

For those who asked about the temples, the temple where ED is, is different from the one Tana is. They had different names when Tana mentioned going to deliver her non existing baby. I really hate her now ugh! I hope her death will be painful and since she thinks WY is in love with her, he should kill her.

Guest missred123

So Bayan, TalTal , ED are using counterfeit to maintain the army, but this could kill Goryeo economy. Will this have a strain on their relationship with WY?

Ok, every time I watch this scene:

(start at 2:34)
And this scene:

(start at 3:37)
It reminds me of this scene:

(start at 8:22)

All I can think about is, boy HJW can scream  :))
I saw a Damo BTS where they were asking Lee Seo Jin about what he thought during that scene, and literally he was like 'I almost went deaf during that scene, seriously' and he said that with HJW sitting right next to her. =))

Here's the interview video in case if anyone wants to watch it, that part is at 1:45:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xvb7kMU5YXk