[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest smoochysparks

@songmira, SN-TH ship won't sink! It will continue to sail all throughout their journey together til they reach their ultimate destination called LOVE. Awww :-)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggg!! (Hi ever'body) I have last minute Christmas shopping - so I can't play here ---but I had to stop by to say :
at the final scene when the hand grabbing started - I SQUEALED OUT LOUD ! Seriously -- it just came out of me like a siren ~  ~ ~  WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE  OOOOOOOOO
mine!no mine! 
hahahahah! Although it's like little boys fighting over a toy - and I generally HATE that -- I LOVED the tension.
Can't wait to get home and watch it ...like 20 more times.
(((((hugs to everyone))))

Wang Yoo and Tae Hwan's love fight over Seung Nyang is just so addicting. I keep playing the scenes where they were jealous. Lol. Not to mention the many times that I have replayed the last scene. Speaking of the last scene, I love it. Although it's weird how the last scene symbolized something. There we see the the King and the Emperor holding her hand tightly literally. No one is letting go of her hand. In the future, I wonder who'll let go and who'll hold on tightly when the time comes that Seung Nyang has to choose. Oh man, tomorrow's episode should be good to us for it will be Christmas after that. Hope we can all have our "Ho Ho Ho" moments on tomorrow's episode. Lol. Haha. 

Guest smoochysparks

I would so love that they would show SN brothers as well,even if it's just as cameo for short,how cool that would be to have KiCheol appear(The one from Faith would be an genius idea) or HJW real bro that also looks good in sanguks and to make them both stare at their enemy,so cool that would be =)) the big bro is the fun one 

Who knows what the writer/s in store for us. Maybe they would insert SN's brothers later on to help her secure and maintain her place in the palace and provide security when she already ascends to the empress ki throne :-)

petria said: Shadows-theatre...breathtaking sight...I was bewitched ^:)^

I don`t think that jealousy inspired Wang Yoo, but that fear has done it :-B, fear that another man could have her. He grabbed her hand without previous thinking, it was pure instinct, like when drowning person reaches for a straw... =D>

It`s also very interesting why is he taking Ta Hwan so serious in this case, when he obviously doesn`t respect him as a man and as an Emperor.

Ta Hwan`s reaction was also very interesting, not just because of that "Oh, no" expression all over his face: there was a little of 'I knew it!" there also. And while Wang Yoo looked like he was in a fighting-mode, Ta Hwans eyes were full of sorrow... Great acting  ^:)^

And the scene was another weighing out between the rivals, that`s why Nyang was like puppet, almost torn apart (like in that beautiful song). =((

shaym said:
@sarah.lina - You don't have any idea on how I wanted to click that LOL badge for a hundred times. Lol.
@tessieroo - Hahaha. Shall we have Tae Hwan and Wang Yoo's accidental kiss instead? Haha.