[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@DJG - Thank you the historical info :) I'm a history geek too and I completely enjoy learning new things. But it must have been really funny to you how TH dislikes "gracing" the women in his harem too much when the real TH in history had been very promiscuous.  :)) This drama might as well be fantasy since the real characters are so different: SN was evil and betrayed her country (though I can't blame her for not feeling loyalty for the same people who gave her away as a tribute), TH wasted his time playing with exotic animals and women... :-? And WY doesn't even exist!  :))

Guest critics

In episode 39, TH was so agitated that KG didn't pay attention to his summon, requesting her to visit him in his quarter with an excuse of needing more time to mend her broken/jealous heart.  In the end TH, did ask her not to make him angry.  Sounds like TH is starting to feel uneasy of his status in KG's heart.  Though they both agreed that TH should welcome the new empress in gratitude of BA's great contribution in their latest success, however, TH is also blind of the danger KG & Ayu will be facing even though he has an idea that ED has started showing her great interest to be in power in the inner court.  It is understandable that KG will never share her real intent to become his empress because probably she has also considered and feared on the possible reaction/feelings of TH about the threat that ET had left to them.  Should she try to open up her desire to TH, the consequence is that, she might be misunderstood and the worse is TH might try to distance himself from her.

I never loved ED and Bayan, the way they treat Nyang, in the last episodes makes me sick ! Common, Palpatine, (El Temur), Tana and... the other are dead because of her. !OK, the decision of not making her empress is understandable, she's from Goryo, bla, bla, but PLEASE... She's saved the Yuan after all !And Ta Hwan.... How old are you ? You took power back, cry for, yet, you still act like a baby.....
HAVE SOME BALLS !!!!!!

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@ChelseaS Thank you for Eyecandy Taltalicious 's picture ! His tweet says "Out of the way ! " : 다 비켜~~!
From Ha Ji Won's official facebook page : BTS picture... So gorgeous !
1557696_808893019139375_50951118_n.jpg

breaking from the tradition again, Poisoning the empress or a royal blood should be done in their own room. not on a straw mat in the palace for all to see. I remembered chinese royals would hang them on the exit gate out of the town so that everyone would know what traitors of the emperor would end up like. 
I didnt like how they hang El-temur. should have at least done it with Chinese style. cut their head off. The more grosteque way of showing the people, and then pike their head on a stick. A great way to show people. 
ED is so wrong, as she though she could get rid of SN to become empress, she's bringing in a wolf. another reason why the yuan dynasty went down

I'm done with all the episode until 39 episode.
I spent 40 hours with sleeping time just for 5 hours  for watching the whole episode until my heart was spinning like a robot and my head totally get a quak like a duck @-) @-)
I skipped the Wang Yoo scene only for getting my OTP moment ( I'm such as a nappun nyon ) :(( :(( :((
Okay, backt to the preview and waks, i need to sleep to understand the preview because my eyes turn into a blue red one because of MY OTP is too beatiful to resist @-) @-)

For all that have asked via PM, I have no clue as to if a second release of the OST with the missing instrumentals and Junsu's Part.3 track will be made.  I have feelers out with my contacts to find out the details.  But what I have learned is that the duet by the SS501 boys "didn't make the cut" for the original OST release, and that's why they have been performing it in concert for the past few weeks (they would have been forbidden from doing so if a release was imminent).  No further details were provided as to why, so I'm just leaving it at that and chalking it up to a "business decision" made by LOEN and the production company.

But if you do not want to wait and see if you've won a copy in our contest, Soompi will be selling the OST via the Soompi Shop!  The link is here, so open up those wallets and purchase away!  Soompi Shop: Empress Ki OST.

SoompiShop_zps5df1fe6d.jpg