[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Well I'm finally caught up with Empress Ki or Qi.  Also today is Sunday and I know by tomorrow afternoon my time the next episode would be done move this thread by at least 20 pages or so and 60 by Tues. What a girl to do.
@tessieroo,
Nice ending all except the part of kicking Wy in the conjones as you say. Not the family jewels they are to precious. 
Also I like to Thank everyone who took the time and effort to post the recaps and the pictures. They have some beautiful scenes in this drama. Awesome wardrobe.
Is it me but has anyone notice that damn near every Korean actor has some kind of part in this drama even if it's they playing some sidekick.    

Guest adjani1430293095

Love the nugget that @pegster gave us. Seriously I think it would be odd if SY didn't feel any affection at all for TH, my surmise is that she loved both of them, in different ways, and perhaps WY more than TH but she spent a lifetime (well it would be a long time in those days) with TH and she has withheld nothing and supported him, had a child etc... in all senses of the word, a woman to the emperor.. his woman :) That does not mean that she does not think of WY right? She can still have him in her heart, afterall he was her first love and a yearning for her homeland. :) 
Besides, once one has kids, the kids take over.. so SY's greatest love will be her KIDS!!! Viola! No competition :) 

Guest critics

Yes! 16 hours from now I could start viewing the most awaited episodes 36 & 37 for this week.  I'm so excited and looking forward to witness once again the battle of the brains and wits amongst LK, TT, ED, BA, & WY and I'm expecting TH to participate in their strategic planning as to how to keel over their common mortal enemy, the ET Clan & their sidekicks.  And if the writers permit, I wish it is within these 2 episodes the war among the strongest and mightiest shall begin to determine the true ruler of them all.  http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/41.gifhttp://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/41.gif

Guest critics

Guys, someone mentioned that LK will be secretly meeting with WY to discuss ways on how to free Goryeo people from Yuan Dynasty.  Isn't it quite scary if either ED or TH found this out?  Chances are TH might probably misunderstood this movement as betrayal of trust considering they are both from Goryeo and besides TH knew their past relationship and could be misinterpreted as if  they are having forbidden love affair.  They could be both charged of treason and sure enough beheading is the minimum penalty.

Hit and run post of the night:

Sooooo I don't remember if it was already discussed here but when ET asked Ki if she saw him or his sons trying to kill her and TH, why didn't she say that "well your beyotch of a daughter was there! Now what, old man?" :))

if it was, ignore. If not, chop chop discuss! :))