[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest seonmul_1024

@seonmul_1024

:x :x :xL.O.V.E 1023 Empress KI fighting!!!!

Yes! Just spreading the love. :)

Honestly, I no longer make speculations, forecast, et al, regarding this drama. I just want to enjoy the flow of the story and HJW's acting. But I do want the writes to bid farewell to that ET clan. Hihihi

Nweiz... just keep calm and enjoy the drama! :x

Guest seonmul_1024

P.S.

Though am kinda nervous with Baek Ahn's niece, am sure she'll make things hard for SN... and that means I get to feel her hardships as well. :((

I am with the netizens, geez louise how many atrocious acts can the ET clan get away with and not be prosecuted!!!!. Many a queen, concubine or whatever have drank poison because they were accused  of  using black magic.....TN  was literally caught in the act.!!! Also pushing a concubine down the stairs while carrying  the imperial seed is certainly a death offense. I can't see how TN got out of that one either. I am just so ready for that bunch of losers to have their heads on pikes in front of the palace it is not funny .TN I would like her to be locked up in the cold palace and slowly  starve to death.TN deserves a very slow agonizing death.TN killed so many innocent people in the name of her ambitious greed and obsessive jealousy  I know I sound cruel but no more so than how the ET clan have treated others lives......like they were no more than a dirty tissue. OFF with their heads mwahahahahaha >:) 8-X
BTW: thank you so much for the written and the video preview guys You guys are so AWESOME!!!   ^:)^ ^:)^ :x

@shedevil77 - 
I've been feeling that way since Tanasmirky tried to kill Lady Park's unborn child (way back in Ep 11/12). That's when any sympathy I had for her flew out the window and I've been petitioning for her death-by-dismemberment ever since. [-(    I can say with no shame that I will be front/center and giggling/smiling like a crazy person when she dies. Like this: 
welcome.jpg

I did feel a tiny bit guilty that I had become so blood-thirsty but I'm over it. :D  It's not real, she's a fictional character. 
Mimi posted translations for the preview! The Talking Cupboard

Guest dhebbie2t

Omo, the nun well about to tell SN about baby Maha...
If the true identity of baby Maha will reveal (maybe this next episode) what  happen next?
I'm so excited for the next episode....
Did WangYu know that he have a baby with SungNyang? ( I forgot, sorry)
Omo cant imagine what really will gonna happen if baby Maha will be revealed...
TaHwan's reaction (because he's been bitter with the baby since then)
WangYu's reaction...
and of course SungNyang with two babies
aigoo

OMONA...

I signed up in Twitter to follow Jin Yi Han.. hahahahaha..

never in a million years that I would think of sign up in Twitter but hey.. if you get the freshest eye candy of that groowl groowl hottie first thing in the morning.. the day instantly get more light from heaven eventhough it's only 5 degrees celcius and cloudy as heck outside.

Tal Tal honey.. please sprinkle me.. :\"> :x

Guest dhebbie2t

@petria ay yah, thanks for that, now I remember,
Well then if that it the case, what will be WangYu's reaction then..waaaah

Been a while since I've posted on this thread. I've been behind for two hundred  and one pages, but my curiosity as to what exactly happened in the first episode since Day 1 is still on my mind. Kkk. A lot of things had already happened in Seung Nyang/Ki Nyang's life, and I am earnestly hoping that the coronation day comes sooner. I really want to see how Ta Hwan, Seung Nyang, and Wang Yoo will interact with each other on that present time. 
I haven't been able to read the several pages I've been left behind, so please pardon me if such things in regards to the first scene of the first episode were already mentioned. Off to read the last pages backwards. Please wish me luck. Hee. :)

@ shaym good luck my dear.:) @tessieroo you are hilarious talk about laugh of the day hahahaha!!! if it weren't for you and other very sweet Empress Ki  forum posters ....well you know the rest!?!  .Let's see if the ET clan finally get  there just rewards Monday.This is where I think Batlou (I think that is how her name is spelled) will become pivotal.Until someone finds ET source of money and stops the  flow of it the crazy ET clan  will continue to unstoppable...I think Batlou will find out where and the source of ET's money.  Then WY and TT will be able to join hands to stop the flow or maybe even take over the money for themselves. And Bayan will  come into control the money and become power crazed just as ET  once did. There is an old adage that goes something like  "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."  Lord John acton  was the author of that phrase.I forgot what book I read it from. Anyway there are very few men when given the chance to grab real power  are able to stay true to their morals,or spiritual selves. . So TT will have to take his beloved Uncle down because Bayan will become a monster too. (these are just my wild imaginings) But it would be kind of interesting if things went that way. I also believe Batlou and WY will end up together if she doesn't die trying to help him beat the ET clan.And I also think Maha will be returned to his father somehow. I don't TH is mature enough to accept Maha if he knew  Maha was WY and SN child .but  if the tables were turned  I really think WY would accept aya as his own with no problem it just boils down to the difference in men.One is mature a very deep thinker and the other has a mind of a teenaged boy.  I know the TH shippers are going to flag my post but I am just sharing my very humble opinion. 

Yo, @SeGanfanlady - hit me up on Twitter!  :D  (okay, that just sounded silly)
@Shaym - There's been quite a bit of discussion about BA's niece, will she follow the novel and be a "smarter version of Tana" or will she follow true history and be sweet/kind? I'd actually prefer the latter but I'm probably in the minority.  I'm just tired of the mean-girl type fighting, it's ridiculous.  :-<  But I also understand the drama needs conflict so....

tessieroo said: Yo, @SeGanfanlady - hit me up on Twitter!  :D  (okay, that just sounded silly)
@Shaym - There's been quite a bit of discussion about BA's niece, will she follow the novel and be a "smarter version of Tana" or will she follow true history and be sweet/kind? I'd actually prefer the latter but I'm probably in the minority.  I'm just tired of the mean-girl type fighting, it's ridiculous.  :-<  But I also understand the drama needs conflict so....

tessieroo

said:

Guest ravendark

Aishh need to read loads of posts again ( not that I am complaining or anything). Didit get too much from the preview, just was getting heart attack seeing ET up. He is really SOMETHING! Damn man die already :P 
Hope next two episodes will be our last ET clan torture episodes. Even though sad to see DK go a little, still I have enought of them already. 
I am guessing next two weeks also will include Byul and Ayu problem. 
Started to get excited again  since today is saturday and only two days left. 
Want to see moarrrr TT pretty please :D