[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@pegster :(:(:(

Its just heart breaking. i truly believed that he cared for paeja and he loved paeja.

Seeing his worried face everytime paeja is in pain somehow makes me feel at ease - at least he has Golta - my consolation. Now that Golta being poised to be a villain, ah it kills me . It'll be more painful than SN's betrayal (if she'll do that) or SN turning paeja down.

I guess my Tana is to blame. She cursed paeja, it was her dying wish. Sigh

:-< :-<

@pegster - I'm not all that familiar with Chinese dynasty rules and what not -- but doesn't it seem impractical to have a Eunuch as an Emperor, since by the role's very nature ---- they need to have the capacity to bear offspring.
An Inner Court full of concubines is kinda ...um..... superfluous ....yes?

Issy_1 said: andy78 said: Camera focus more on TH SN AND GOLTA ..The leader might be Golta or somebody who looks just like TH...a crazy theorie would be that TH is the Leader ...playing the fool... that can't read and write ...but no this would be too crazy...can't be TH ...

sally_b said: @pegster - I'm not all that familiar with Chinese dynasty rules and what not -- but doesn't it seem impractical to have a Eunuch as an Emperor, since by the role's very nature ---- they need to have the capacity to bear offspring.

hanaseyes said: @andy78 said :

yes is true...and their simbol is  the eagle with butterfly's wings...so a new crazy theorie would be that TH is the LEADER and is helped by GOLTA...GOLTA  IS HIS HELPER...or something like this...if this is true then he is a genius and  displays exceptional  ability,...manipulated ,controlled and fooled everybody even SN...Even if he is the Leader he will always love SN...she is his real love ...But i still can't forget about GOLTA face...

Guest critics

@sally_b said @pegster - I'm not all that familiar with Chinese dynasty rules and what not -- but doesn't it seem impractical to have a Eunuch as an Emperor, since by the role's very nature ---- they need to have the capacity to bear offspring.
Maybe just like SN as she entered being a concubine, she was accepted after being able to pass through on the virginity test without further questions.  There was never a commotion after perhaps being discovered by TH on the first night they slept together as couple. Same through with GOLTA (assuming he is the ML), of course he possesses so much power and influence that he can afford to bribe the administration for him to be exempted on those eunuch rituals required to be done.  Just my thought.

Hi @Dal, I like your pics of Ayu and his "Mom"&"Dad". Very funny captions! LOLI can't wait to see them to have a second baby. We have to request the writers to make another "baby-making" scene. (j/k);))
Are the Eng sub out yet? It takes so long. I wish I knew Korean! 

Guest Issy_1

andy78 said: Issy_1 said: andy78 said: Camera focus more on TH SN AND GOLTA ..The leader might be Golta or somebody who looks just like TH...a crazy theorie would be that TH is the Leader ...playing the fool... that can't read and write ...but no this would be too crazy...can't be TH ...

Guest Issy_1

And as I said before, since Empress Ki is more like a soap opera than sageuk right now, every crazy and illogical story can happen. ^^

nploan said: Hi @Dal, I like your pics of Ayu and his "Mom"&"Dad". Very funny captions! LOLI can't wait to see them to have a second baby. We have to request the writers to make another "baby-making" scene. (j/k);))

Guest seohaseurri22

Hahaha. TBH, I can't help myself but say "Tsk tsk tsk" while reading your posts about Golta being the leader of the Eagle House. Just imagine my face while reading these....
What if Golta is the masked leader of the Eagle House,  but TH is the one who commanded him to do so? :-?
It seems to go like this: we were fooled from the start that TH has no involvement in the treasure, but in the end, it is HE who is controlling the machinations behind these through Golta's pretending as the masked leader??
Hahaha I know, I know, you're now laughing at my stupid thought right now. Blame EK for this... tsk tsk tsk

Guest critics

The second time around of father and son spending QUALITY TIME together.  At least Maha is still lucky to receive a fatherly affection & words of wisdom from someone whom perhaps he considers stranger to him.  And WY is so fortunate to have this once in a lifetime opportunity to be with his unknown son taking into consideration the unforeseen tomorrows.  Enjoying each moment without thinking he is the son of his lifetime rival in love.
http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/empress-ki-e41-140325-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_002116983.jpg

@pegster - 
I think TT wanted to talk to BA about the whole "conquer the North" thing too, maybe even remind him of the conversation they had when BA said to kill him if he ever acted like ET? I'm sure it won't do any good but I do think TT will try to talk him down - it's obvious he's not too pleased with the direction BA is going. He's been unhappy since BA told him to train his niece. 
@sally_b - LMAO, it does seem so far-fetched that it's Golta but they sure are trying to make it look like it's him. I kind of think it's ridiculous too, my first guess was Lord Zing/Zang but honestly I have no idea. 
@texashot - No, she doesn't know yet. She attempted to check his foot only one time but was interrupted and hasn't tried it since.