[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

i really enjoyed tonight's episode... i literally laughed out loud when YJ and MJ tried to mimic ET.. hahahaha.... lols
HK's part in this episode was a bit serious and sad, especially when he found out that his older bro was killed by his another older brother. 
was just curious why MJ's power was not working in the beginning... 
anyways, raw is out just tweeted it a while ago :D

In this bts still it looks like HJW and JCW are filming scenes of just the two of them.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=83682&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

If it goes based on the plot in the translated novel spoiler I read:

This will lead to a hot, passionate scene.

Like how TH jumped on to SN on the beach, SN is going to jump on to TH during their horse race.

@ohoheli did you post in the wrong thread? I know, I know EK is addicting =))

Guest soraciel

I must admit it, TN has her best look with long hair and white dress :x

wait, when clan ET is destroyed, isnt it the time for SN to comeback to goryeo? Because she has finished her revenge right?

i think i need more reason to make SN become the empress :|

ohoheli said: i really enjoyed tonight's episode... i literally laughed out loud when YJ and MJ tried to mimic ET.. hahahaha.... lols
HK's part in this episode was a bit serious and sad, especially when he found out that his older bro was killed by his another older brother. 
anyways, raw is out just tweeted it a while ago :D

pegster said: In this bts still it looks like HJW and JCW are filming scenes of just the two of them. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=83682&page=1&exception_mode=recommend If it goes based on the plot in the translated novel spoiler I read:

This will lead to a hot, passionate scene. Like how TH jumped on to SN on the beach, SN is going to jump on to TH during their horse race.

@ohoheli did you post in the wrong thread? I know, I know EK is addicting =))

Guest chaudinh1609

I have finished ep 30, and have to admit that Sun Nyang had comprehended and applied those books which Tal Tal gave her during the training section (especially the "How to understand people mind" and "How to lead people mind". The way she encourages Ta Hwan, gives him strength so that she can utilize him, so brilliant. So in love with Sun Nyang  :x

@petria
maybe the hunt at the palace was over during this time (please please please let this be true [-O< [-O< i really dont wanna see ET anymore) and the tiger has been bagged so they went for a refreshing trip after that power struggle the need to relax.maybe during this time ET's clan has already been erradicated.

Guest Ding Lin

Here is the Chinese translation from Baidu~~~

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2876355018 

Basically. the reporter highly praised JJM's performance in Episode 30.  The reporter said that JJM's could act via his expressive eyes.  His ability has reached a climax.  

chaudinh1609

said:

Ding Lin

said: Here is an article in Korean to praise JJM's acting via his expressive eyes. .....

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=465409

is this YWCFTS? 

hahahaha.. so funny...

I'm agree with you dongsaeng @ohoheli but you are entering the wrong room sugar.. here is NOT your sexy and gorgeous super power alien professor's bedroom.. this is Emperor Huizong's Royal Chamber and you are surrounded by his 235 Soompi Concubines and Consorts...

If i'm not mistaken, it's not a Hunting trip but a Hunting Competition, WOW TH has pratically the same armor as YBS, like really PDnim >:/ >:/

WOW, i guess i was expecting too much, it seems that TH is still a puppet, he's just changed his owner though, the previous owner (ET) was using him as a looser puppet, the new owner (SN) is using him as a winner puppet, but still a puppet neithertheless, where is the TH who was being able with his genius plan to frame WY with the poison???. I just laughed when SN told him if he did learn by heart all the speech that she gave him.
#-o #-o #-o (no wonder that ED will go against SN in the upcoming episodes)

@chaudinh1609 : i second that, she decided that being severe with him was not the solution, so with the help of TT recommended books, she just changed of the heartless SN to the cheerfull SN, the results is indeed better.

@minnie0103 thanks for the news, chingu  ;;)
SeGafanlady said:

ohoheli

said: i really enjoyed tonight's episode... i literally laughed out loud when YJ and MJ tried to mimic ET.. hahahaha.... lols

anyways, raw is out just tweeted it a while ago

:D

Well it looks like ET might be around longer then we think, at least DS will be.  
From what I read, the hunting trip is part of an annual event/tradition held by the royal family.  It's not really something that someone just pulled out of the hat and said 'let's go hunting!'

DS is going to be around when SN becomes pregnant.  Someone is going to try to pull that 'attempted assassination' on MaHa again.  This time the blame will be put on SN, and this is when SN finds out MaHa is her son.  

The thing is, in the novel PBH knows about Byul, and PBH always knew that MaHa was Byul, he's the one who ends up telling SN MaHa is Byul.  We know for sure this part of the story is going to be completely different.

Well I hope HJW is having fun filming in the outdoors, she's always said she likes the outdoors and would love to go on a camping trip.  Too bad there are no rivers/streams around, maybe it's a good thing, who would want to be near a body of freezing water in the middle of winter.
12637066435_f4f35b1d79_o.jpg

Credit: EK DC

sarah.lina said:

WOW, i guess i was expecting too much, it seems that TH is still a puppet, he's just changed his owner though, the previous owner (ET) was using him as a looser puppet, the new owner (SN) is using him as a winner puppet, but still a puppet neithertheless, where is the TH who was being able with his genius plan to frame WY with the poison???. I just laughed when SN told him if he did learn by heart all the speech that she gave him.