[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@petria, @shaym, @roshan90 your discussion about El Temur family and Onggirat's mother  makes me wonder if the three children had the same mother, I think they not...or only the emperor was allowed to have many wives?? X(

Guest missred123

@roshan90

I think ET love TN the most. That's why I feel he loved her mother. Ever since the beginning of Empress Ki we could see the love and bond between father and daughter. When ET was poisoned TN took good care of him and he had her carrying out his orders. The way he loved the baby and play with the baby speak volume. There is no doubt in my mind that TN has ET's heart.

@DJG

Thanks for the info.

Guest roshan90

@shaym If that same question is other way around and who loves El Temur More, I would blindly choose Dangkise..  :)>-

@petria What you said is right.. Now I hate El Temur.. Not that I didnt hate him before LOL. I hate him more now.. Cant he atleast be a good father?? Grrrr.
He is like a school teacher favoring the brilliant kid LOL.

@roshan90
in addition to my post about ET and DK I wanted to add...

ET is the type to think the tougher and more harsh you are on your son, the more
of a man he'll be so this is also a reason to his tough and harsh treatment of DK

Guest seohaseurri22

roshan90 said:
Dangkise--(according to him) His love (or was it??) died.. and ready to kill that person if she was alive.
Tanashri-- Imaginary Love mode
Tapjahe-- No love yet.
El Temur-- Sometimes I feel he loves WY. LOL

Hi all ~ ♥(sorry I missed all the chatting yesterday - was recovering from my rare-Friday-night-out. :-\" )
I think I've discovered the perfect way to poison Tanashiri. Tequila shots. (sally raises her hand in testimony 8-X) 
Anyhoo ~ I'm feeling a little grumpy about the upcoming episode because the preview indicates Seung Nyang getting whipped by Tanashiri and it makes me wonder WHAT THE WHAT is the Empress Dowager doing back in the Palace if NOT protecting the concubine applicants? 
Part of me reasons that Kdrama live shooting is responding to the audience interest in Tanashiri. (high ranks on search engines and such) ...and I *get* that the Korean audience Lurvs it's villains - but just doesn't make sense to bring back Emp Dowager if the baddies can continue to act without restriction. 
Also, this kind of thing is often the point where I depart from long running shows... when the writer delays conclusion of arcs and lets the screen time be lorded by ever increasing unspeakable acts against the protagonist instead of moving the narrative forward. 
Cut from the TalkingCupboard - Episode 25 Preview:

Court Lady Seo: Which one are you going to select among the candidates?Tanashiri: I’m thinking of letting none of them in.Tanashiri: Just wait and see. If they dare to come against me, then it’s poison for them.
Do we really need another incident of the exact same kind? It's already well established that Tanashiri is willing and able to murder...oh...just about anyone. I'd like to see something NEW in the next two episodes.

Don't mind me --- I'm just a grumpy-pants when a show goes in circles :P