[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest kaeruchan

MBC posted a new text preview for episode 23! It says something along this line:

I will take this child.
"SN ran away with the baby and encountered BS when she reached the end of the cliff. TH, upon hearing the news about SN's death, fell down and lost consciousness. TN was going to bring a nun's abandoned baby back to the palace secretly..."

EDIT: Finally got on my laptop instead of posting through mobile.

@larabn BS=Byung soo, or whatever you want to call him :P

MBC is really playing with our emotions right now O.O So many possibilities but in the written previews, it is always mentioned that the baby with TN belongs to a nun...so I still have hopes that the baby is not SN's...

@kaeruchan
thanks for the text preview :)
is that BS for byong soo
oh god but she is carrying her baby so he will see the baby
they also think she is dead meaning that maybe byong soo captures her and they lock her up somewhere

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@kaeruchan Really ? So that means her baby will be stolen from her by BS and instead of taking that nun's baby, TN will end up raising SN 's kid ?  And SN will lose consciousness when she falls.. does that mean she'll lose her memory too ? (i truly hope not) 
Let's skip the weekend please and let Monday be tomorrow !
By the way, SN's baby will be 7 months premature but he'll still manage to survive ?? Oo

without speculating what will happen....the most possible speculation or fact is
that ep 23 will be very frustrating and painful too... :-w

Guest yummysushi123

NOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE BABY!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? 
There are PLENTY of other babies in the world that need a mother.......does it have to be SN's baby?!?
Is it necessary to separate the child from the mother right after childbirth.....
At least give them some precious mother-son time before separating them T_T
I'm just......completely speechless........
That's it!!! Somebody needs to tell WY about how badly BS treated his wife and son, so that he can get revenge BIG TIME!!!

@yummysushi123
I agree I can imagine the scene of poor SN just gave birth and is tired and holding her baby
when the stinky sleazy man comes and laughs his stupid laugh taking the baby away from her, and then what will they do with poor SN?
while she is screaming and crying ........ yep I'm ready for the depressing ep that awaits :(
I want WY to know about SN being pregnant so he will be more angry and will be more determined to kill them all
3 days ahead for ep 23 .... can't wait

Guest anjshin

petria said: @anjshn, I`m expecting your apology for making fun of my idea that El Plague will take the baby.
I`ll be available in my office today, 18-20 h  CET. :)) :)>-

kaeruchan said: MBC posted a new text preview for episode 23! It says something along this line:

I will take this child.
"SN ran away with the baby and encountered BS when she reached the end of the cliff. TH, upon hearing the news about SN's death, fell down and lost consciousness. TN was going to bring a nun's abandoned baby back to the palace secretly..."

EDIT: Finally got on my laptop instead of posting through mobile.

@larabn BS=Byung soo, or whatever you want to call him :P

MBC is really playing with our emotions right now O.O So many possibilities but in the written previews, it is always mentioned that the baby with TN belongs to a nun...so I still have hopes that the baby is not SN's...

@kaeruchan
thanks for the explanation :) but if byong soo won't take the baby to TN and won't kill SN
what will he do then when she encounters him?
and the fact that everybody thinks she is dead makes me think they will as I said before
they might capture her and not tell anybody about her place hmmmm
when will monday come and save me from being insane with al these speculations in my head

Guest anjshin

pieracapozucca said: Thank you @kaeruchan The fact that it's still written that the baby belongs to a nun makes me hope, or they would have said that TN took SN baby. I don't think BS will take the baby, why would he do that? he wants kill SN and the baby there is no reason for him to take SN baby.
Could it be that SN makes a pact with BS to save her baby?

Guest minnie0103

pegster said: About the episode 24 spoiler that  @minnie0103 posted earlier, someone on Weibo said it's not a true spoiler/preview.  It's a made up spoiler/speculation from a fan in the Korean DC forums.  This is believable because why would MBC release spoilers for episode 24 when episode 23 hasn't even been broadcast yet.

ziimblu said:But I feel guilty because whenever I grope deeper, my heart is biased  more for Emperor & SN.  I know too that SN has all the reasons not to fall for the  Emperor, much less trust him, ever again.  I would feel & think the same way as SN does.  But "outside looking in", how is it that I FEEL  more for or about the Emperor?!  How is it that, after eps 22, I am still torn between them (for our SN ), yet, it is becoming too difficult for me to see the Emperor hurting, longing, begging....
I heard a friend not too long ago, quoting some great thinker (sorry I forgot the name) - - - "The heart has reasons which reason does not know?"Yeah, must be true...

*surely, it is not just about the abs :) :)