[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@missred123 - 

I keep forgetting that and want things to go MY way. :-w   [-(

Which would mean no love-child plot.  =))

LOL I'm gonna tell you what I told some posters still asking if they really slept together, you are going to have to reach the stage of acceptance. :))

I do love coming here to read my Sunday ritual. And I have to tell you it's never a dull moment in this thread. Now let me see if I got this right she has slept with TH but not have never kissed him and some or praying for a love child right. The imagination of some of you people is just to funny but I like it.The mind is a terrible thing to waste. lol

Guest missred123

@petria

I do believe it's jealousy on KBS part. Empress Ki is not the same old, same old sageuk. It's a little different and it captures audiences of all ages with its witty characters and engaging story line. They have taken Empress Ki to the 21st century where everyone can enjoy thus, leaving KBS catching at straws trying to hold on to the status quo.

Whether the love child plot happens or not I am still wondering what would make SN leave WY, I theorize that something happens and everyone just believes WY is dead (plus with the way the writers like to play it, I wouldn't be surprised if WY had to pretend to be dead, but that could just be a Yuan citizen only trick played by TH and ED). I know this has happened once before but let's just think of the first time as practice   ;;) . Now SN gets word of this and is brokenhearted. Let us say WY's death is brought on by someone in a high position like ED, ET, or DK ( ok maybe he is not in much of a high position but this guy likes swinging his sword around like it is some sort of formal greeting, especially with WY). So of course TH will try to swoop in to comfort SN, and SN deciding she wants to get revenge joins TH to fight their common enemy. Now her becoming concubine may be incited by one of two things or a combination of the two.1. She needs more political power to combat her enemy, or at least a reason to stay by TH and in the palace because I doubt she would want to play maid again.2. She is pregnant. ( I actually want TH to know it is WY's child. It is more romantic if he says "I know it is not my child but I will love it as my own." It would also be too ironic, and kind of funny if  SN's child gets more daddy time with TH then his child with LP. :))  )In the meantime maybe WY is in a ditch somewhere and has probably lost his memories ( I have seen these writers use memory loss before). I can't imagine WY living a quiet peaceful life in waiting for his memories to return, so he will probably end up being a rebel leader defending some village, somewhere. Maybe this is when he meets Batolu again and she helps him remember who he was. (She said they would meet again so it better occur onscreen or writers     b-(  ) . With his memories back WY goes to get SN back, but it's too late she is already TH's concubine, an irreversible step. 
I feel like it will be hard for SN to decide to become concubine, barring noble idiocy of course, while WY is alive because then she can't go back to WY as long as TH is alive. Also, since WY is a main character as well, I figure, WY will have to jump through more hoops to get his throne back since ET will not easily give it back to him and if things go according to the spoilers ED is dethroned so she wouldn't be able to help him either, at least at the moment. 
As a side note: ET probably won't die until the blood letter is found, so the plot line can retain it's significance, and probably so the whole of Yuan can see him die as a traitor. However, ET's evil cells are so powerful, if they chop his head off, he will probably just spawn a new one,    =))

Well the KBS shade throwing at EK was in article talking about their own weekend sageuk drama Jeong Do Jeon. They were stating that their show was following history all the way through with no distortions unlike some. LOL Sometimes i feel like there is more shade throwing in the korean network industry than in the Americans. It could also be due to the fact that MBC was planning a drama on the same guy though it is pushed back supposedly because of Han Suk Kyu's movie shooting and some production issues (or maybe MBC just doesn't want the headache of airing both shows at the same time)Anyway, like EK is already at epi 20, do we really need some childish remarks about history or facts being changed? Korean viewers clearly are not that bothered by the lack of authenticity in EK so they just sounded lame. I used to expect that the show would have single digit ratings by the way those people were ranting about it way before the show even started shooting or when they were still casting lol. Like i said before, no one knows what the korean audience wants to watch. Maybe they just don't care about the shipping and are just into the plot. Online viewers and opinions (in KOREA!) do not make the majority of the ratings either. For example, shows like Fringe in the US which had a huge online following, but really really bad ratings. And the opposite also can happen. Show can have huge ratings but not popular online. Honestly, the writers can use the child plot to test the water to see if the audience would be appalled at the idea. If they are, they could just get rid of the kid (I sound awful, i know lol). If they aren't, well the kid is here to stay in all of his crown prince glory. :)Yes, it's not a national drama yet (well we still have 30 episodes to go), but i'll just trust the writers and see what they have in store for us. :)

Guest kaeruchan

stclaus said:

I'm only on page 570 now, so please bear with me if I sound repetitive, but I have a hard time putting down my thoughts (I'm better vocalizing them) and if I keep on reading, I will loose my train of thought...So apparently my love-child plot is on... I've thought of several possibilities:
[..]5. SN miscarries and ~X(  I don't know... now I lost my train of thought...

Guest yummysushi123

Yay!!!!!! SN is dressed up as a ninja!!! :) 
Dangkise, watch out for your worst nightmare!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GO SEUNG-NYANG!!!! 

Guest Ding Lin

OMG~~~~

I dreamed about King Wang Yoo last night!!! 

He was sitting in a modern news room (wearing his regular purple costumes) and gave a speech to the Goryeo people. Like what the presidents do, while declaring a war to another nation. LOL  

I image this is what he might have said: "I am declaring  a war to the writers of Empress Ki. I am demanding more screen time, more kiss and bed scenes with Seung-nyang!!  This is not about me, but about justice! Justice to those deprived WY-SN shippers........ " XD

Sniff that not funny 

:((

my laptop is death again, i need to restore, so i typing with my tab surface. Going to belate with everyone a bit until i repare again myself my laptop.

Anyway, I work tomorrow, won't able to see on live,

right now, I watch King Flower that i dw it before my laptop was death lol

wow, how many page you all write until i connect in soompi.

@tessiero

Lucky for you dear, now it's again my turn to belate to eveyone lol wow i have some page to read, but not now :)I will never lose my SN x TH shipping lol

Seriously, will not be happy at all if we really have the child plot. I was in some chinese forum and some of them said if they really make a child plot, it's like Goryeo cheating Yuan or korea cheat china o.o Come on!!! it's only a drama. Sure i don't like at all the plot baby (if SN got really pregnant by WY and let's TH ''faire porter le chapeau'' in french) but it's won't kill me. I wont feel betrayal by korea lol

Anyway, let's waiting for the next episode patiently with all shippers clans, what can we do more than that LOL

EDIT: YAY i finally repare myself my computer!!! well, the heat from the laptop make make it shout down =.=

larabn

said: @cacazeel

omo that was fast :) may everybody unite in using the dancing ET banner as a signature in the thread :))

I think everybody would want to use it

:)

) me first

;)

and you created a story with the banners.....I love it specially the ED crying for ET one lol

and SN is dancing too at the news of ET suffering....one minute let me go dance the epic ET dance as a celebration and come back

)

I love it >

:D

<  :x

may I use the ET dance banner or should I leave it to @cunn and @missred123 

1389581576-86.jpg1389581566-17.jpg[Top stars = jangjaeyeon news reporter]  Mon-Tue MBC Special 'group Empress' (a play jeonggyeongsun jangyoungcheol, directing hanhui yiseongjun) Ha Ji-won's dress, and this time the strongest swordsman and earn eyes were intense storyline notice. published 13 days photo Ha Ji-won released while the only eyes in black clothes and black masks and camouflage as a thorough look extraordinary attention has been concentrated on. In particular, Ha Ji-won is to show the body shape hides a lot of vigilance within the sharp eyes of a knife-to-face with Kim, Jung - Hyun expectations for a more enhanced. 
ps its google translate in English 

Hi Chungu(s) ! Look-ee what I found:
BEWARE: the preset volume on the page almost blew my ear-buds/headphone off my head. So don't place ear-buds in until you reach the page and can reduce the volume. 

http://www.jejumbc.com/vodskin/vod_aod.asp?stream_value=vod&stream_type=Live_tv
Direct link to MBC JeJu live streaming (FROM MBC - so I don't incur the fluffy wrath of moderator CherKell) .....with no log ins...and what's best so far - not one bit of lagging for me. ( I used to get lag just logging in to the main site --hoping if I was online an hour before the show that I would have a solid socket-connection - with crappy results ) The main site just has too many viewers all attacking at once.
Those who want live stream the show tonight/morning might give the above link a try. Cheers!

@tessieroo - omg. Thank you for that Ji Chang Wook twitter pic. (grabby hands (ง• •́)ง ♥ ) 
My twitter feed is crazy fast (some of the people I follow use it like live chat - could be annoying, but it's mostly funny) So sometimes I miss *tha'GOOD stuff*(((hugs you)))
p.s. mah bebe needs some Moroccan Oil™ on the hair ends and to help with shine. ...Salon-Sally gives her spray bottle a shake ~ C'mere Boo ~  (っˆーˆ)っ(˘⌣˘ )