[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@illay LOL Oh that's what she said. I hope her husband was not watching this in the US. "Honey, why was your heart fluttering exactly?"  :)) Reminds me of HJW saying that her heart was racing when she was around Joo Sang Wook, then when the interviewer asked her why, she replied "I don't know. Maybe there is something wrong with my heart."  =))

lxands said: @shaym
I understand what you mean...But I see the different there, both JJM & GJH made official denial statement but LBY's was kinda vague, & of cos we all know LBY really married Jisung in a grand wedding while JJM & GJH are still single...but to think abt it wasnt LBY was rumored dating JJM too at one time? :D but she married Jisung instead LOL....

Actually I dun really care who HJW end up with in real life, but I just want her to be with someone soon...she's not getting any younger, if she's into celebrities, the best & the coolest A listers are mostly taken...JDG by KSY, KimSW by KNJ, KwonSW by STY, UTW, JH, KJW are all married to non celebrity...now even WB too is dating LNY  :-SS  Not to mention JI S who's dating KMH ...So JJM is among very few cool A lister who's still available, so just wanna both HJW & JJM to become another star-power couple

***sorry kinda off topic here...now I really feel like match-making ahjuma from match making agency***   8-|

walkingintherain said: @PeggyM No! Thank you so much from bringing it up!!! Hahaha I'm dying from boredness here!!! There is still one day left until the next episode!!!! Yes I agree, they sure know how to make us thinking about the drama while waiting for the next episode! And I'm so excited for the next episode, the interactions between SN and WY and TH's jealousy and rage, SN getting back into her game being the tough girl she was. Ahhhh ~X( can time go any slower?

chrissydiva said: @illay LOL Oh that's what she said. I hope her husband was not watching this in the US. "Honey, why was your heart fluttering exactly?"  :)) Reminds me of HJW saying that her heart was racing when she was around Joo Sang Wook, then when the interviewer asked her why, she replied "I don't know. Maybe there is something wrong with my heart."  =))

Guest yummysushi123

Does anyone have any news for who's gonna sing the new OST for Empress Ki? 
Because I was looking through Wikipedia and it said that Soyou form SISTAR will be singing solo for Empress Ki's OST.................I could be wrong though........so does anyone have any UPDATED information regarding this?

@petria

Yea I oso thinking the same things that mayb both these male leads gt capture haahha..n waiting for heroine to save them hahah..n el-temur might gt a heart attack if he keep on swinging the sword..

Juz one day to go thru ....empress ki ep 19 ...we r waiting for u..haha

carmens said: thank you lxands for generous historical explanations..this is the proof that from anyone, anytime I can learn something good..reading your explanreading your explanations and those of Shayma (thank you too shaym) I realized that in my country's history there are many similarities with ...but this is natural once we had fought hundreds of years the Turkish Empire...influences are clear
here in Empress Ki drama  they were  fighting the Turks also....
which reminds me the subjec that I wanted to bring to your attention : AND THE SUBJECT IS.....(the drums are beating.. bra.. bra.. bra)   (moment of suspense) ations and those of Shayma (thank you too shaym) I realized that in my country's history there are many similarities with ...but this is natural once we had fought hundreds of years the Turkish Empire...influences are clear
which reminds me the subjec that I wanted to bring to your attention : AND THE SUBJECT IS.....(the drums are beating.. bra.. bra.. bra) 
=;  (moment of suspense)

The  Turkish girl Batolu

do you remember her?do you remember the pact Wang Yoo made with ​​her?? it can be considered treason if Yoan people find it...
tata!! 
I think this is the real reason why Seung Nyang will marry Ta Hwan and save the Wang Yoo life

Watching ep 18 again, the eunuch who replace TH in his bed, dress like the emperor, now didnt he look like Super Junior Choi Si Won? At least from the side....and he is so good looking that for a moment I kinda lost focus of what's going on there  :D