[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest walkingintherain

I watched the scene where TH covers SN's ears while SN kept on asking what TH was talking about, It is such a sweet scene even though I don't understand a single word they say  :x But there's one thing that I'm curious about:How can she not hear what TH was saying???  :-?? I mean even if she really can't hear, she's a smart girl, she can definitely read his lips! But I still love that scene!!!! One of my favorites!!! 

Lyly

said: We do have the scene when Ta Hwan discusses something with Bayan and Tal Tal and he looks kind of serious. After that, Ta Hwan talks to Seung Nyang about something and they exchange looks like they are planning something. I just hope this episode is not all about romance but Ta Hwan's planning a revenge towards the sniffing family too. 

About TH-SN, I believe they will mutually love each other after they marry. We just need to be patient, patient for the day Ta Hwan makes Yang Yi his queen and Yang Yi realises how much she needs the emperor in her life. ^^ (She likes him, she enjoys being with him - she relaxes, she smiles, she is always comfortable with him - she just doesn't know it yet) Just relax, give Seung Nyang sometime with her first love, because when she marries Ta Hwan. she will be his and his only.

:)

loli said: Its sad when the Queen/Empress always has to give up on their first love... since we all know who SN will be with, Where/WHo will be the happy person for WY to be happy?? cause at the beginning of the episode when we saw SN and TH getting married, SN does look happy but when she saw WY, she cried out for him (as in i am sorry, i still love you kinda way in pain but i live TH more) and WY did the same but they left.

SN, before you leave WY, please find him someone cause he needs to be happy too.

jeenee said:
foreverstar75 said: I can't help but to share my frustrations.What is the focus of this ep? To stir WY's jealousy so that he will fight with TH? All the cute moments SN had with TH does make my heart flutter for a while but what is the point of having all those cute scenes if SN is not the least interested in TH at all?
The pace of the drama is getting unbearable....because it is not leading to anywhere.....Sorry friends. I am just sad because I want to see how SN climbs to be a Empress and I hate the love plot where the couple in love cant be together in the end. Since we all know SN will marry TH, then pls make SN love TH... ( sorry SN- WY shippers)

Guest kenneth123

yeahh.. i was okay with the slow pace of the plot at first but now... it gets slower and slower.. like someone mentioned.. there are more stories to tell.. .i understand its a love triangle between them.,.. but they need to speed up the process.. when will she be an empress @ episode 40 ... :( its kinda sad .. i now miss the fast pace.. I also like her to end up with TH... and fall for him in  the end.. but like what others think.. I feel that will be near the end when she marries him.. I think that in ep 1 she's starting to feel something.. for TH but i still don't know when she will reveal that her father died indirectly because of him.. :o ... it may be the cliffhanger on why TH will let her go.. but i doubt it she's everything to him.. so I feel that he would rather die than to let go of SN... the writer should step up already!! :o.. the cast is so good in delivery.. I want more explosive things to happen.. Well i just need to be patient :(  ohoheli said: jeenee said:
foreverstar75 said: I can't help but to share my frustrations.What is the focus of this ep? To stir WY's jealousy so that he will fight with TH? All the cute moments SN had with TH does make my heart flutter for a while but what is the point of having all those cute scenes if SN is not the least interested in TH at all?
The pace of the drama is getting unbearable....because it is not leading to anywhere.....Sorry friends. I am just sad because I want to see how SN climbs to be a Empress and I hate the love plot where the couple in love cant be together in the end. Since we all know SN will marry TH, then pls make SN love TH... ( sorry SN- WY shippers)

walkingintherain said: I watched the scene where TH covers SN's ears while SN kept on asking what TH was talking about, It is such a sweet scene even though I don't understand a single word they say  :x But there's one thing that I'm curious about:How can she not hear what TH was saying???  :-?? I mean even if she really can't hear, she's a smart girl, she can definitely read his lips! But I still love that scene!!!! One of my favorites!!! 

Guest walkingintherain

CherKell said: walkingintherain said: I watched the scene where TH covers SN's ears while SN kept on asking what TH was talking about, It is such a sweet scene even though I don't understand a single word they say  :x But there's one thing that I'm curious about:How can she not hear what TH was saying???  :-?? I mean even if she really can't hear, she's a smart girl, she can definitely read his lips! But I still love that scene!!!! One of my favorites!!! 

@minnie0103
thanks for the translation
so is this a goodbye hug :-w
or omo maybe she will be kicked out of the palace and go with him :)
if dangkise has a method of ruining affections at hand then I'm afraid it means
no going for WY but only a creepy journey in the next ep

well a kiss has to happen under the mistletoe too

Guest walkingintherain

At the beginning of the episode, WY breaks a small cup when he saw SN leaning back-to-back against TH. I can't imagine what else he will break when SN becomes Empress of TH  :-O But the way he saved SN from the hot tea 8->, no wonder SN fell for him first!TH take a page from him will ya?  :D

EDIT:  All fixed now.  Ah, I see what you guys are doing... posting illegal streaming links just so you can get banned and then force me to edit my posts with yummy screencaps?  Well, IT WORKED.

BcLz2I5CYAArfeN_zpsd4cb38d1.png

But seriously folks, you WILL get coal in your Christmas Stocking if this keeps up.  Santa has the DMCA Lawyers on retainer, remember?  :P