[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

OoooooooohH Prince Hodong is coming back !!!!!!!! loves him also in smile you and the brilliant times between dog and wolf TBDW  :x Good to see him leading an action drama ,, I loved him so much in TBDW 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've added some new information, and I am deeply sorry how it looks very messy. There's just something wrong with the editing, whenever I edit it - it does not change it the way I edited it. I have also been getting some wrong information and it's all very confusing. But I hope you like the new information about the characters. If there's something wrong there please let me know, and I will also look for some new information. Just hold in there, the drama will be here soon. ^^

Guest Sweet Yu

Can't wait to see it. It's exactly my type of drama. OMG! Kyung Ho and Gyu Ri look so hot. Thank you so much for sharing ^^

Guest Sweet Yu

The second teaser is sooo cooool ~ Ah, i love it >__<. Luv that song 2. Countdown everyday ^^Thank elegance1 :D

Archived