[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lott310

imageimage
Hi everybody, I discover this forum about a month ago and havent leave any comments yet. You guys are the best. I been reading thur all your thoughts and opinions. One thing is for sure is that we are true Heartless city fans! Hopping for season 2 so I can share my predictions and comments. i have read all 400 hundred pages of love and dedication. love yall long time. Now my big question!!!!!  Ok?? is it me or they are both wearing a couple ring their ring finger????? Even tho NGR ring is on her right hand!!! it would make my month if these two are a couple in real life since they couldnt be one on the show!!!

@lott310 I wish it were true but I highly doubt it. Those two don't seem very close behind the scenes. Plus Jung Kyung Ho has always been wearing that ring for years. According to Baidu, fans asked about that ring and JKH says it's not a couple ring and that him and his dad have the same one.

@lott310 ahh dear I was thinking about that too but as @78eight said it's not :D

BNc8gTfCIAIHoFP.jpg:large
this pic was from NGR's twitter right, she posted on June 23

tumblr_mslpinKCoF1s12wdwo1_1280.jpg
and this if I'm not mistaken, it's from her manager's twitter

I don't know why they cut these scenes (probably the scene in front of SM's room seems not really important) but what about the second pic??? who's the guy sitting in front of Soomin???

Guest lott310

@78eight @kimxibi This man wear a couple ring aka wedding band on his ring finger that matches his dad. That is false advertisement!!!!!!! There is 9 other fingers that he wear it on! Those twos got crazy chemistry tho!!! They look really close in the Instyle photo shoot. They didn't had to act there. Whatever it is!!! All I want is a CC2

@LOTT310
The truth is that they were very uncomfortable in BTS clips.Who knows,maybe one day our fangirl dream would come true.For now ,we want them to be healthy and be involved in interesting dramas,so we can enjoy them.
But If you read all 400 pages you saw probably how I over analyzed those BTS scenes.

Guest lott310

@kiklamino I couldn't agree more. Over analyzed is my middle name!!! it funny how in Korea, actors are not allow to date. In America, if you are an actor or actress, who don't date. Then there would be a lot "gay" rumors!!! Lol. JKH look good in the chivas pictures but his face look like he have aged. I'm sure he overwork himself for CC. He probably wanted to look good on screen since there were a couple clips where he was not wearing a shirt (drool ;)). All that exercises and fightings can take troll on his body. As long as he rest and take it easy, I'm sure he will be fine. He is still young!!!! 30 is the new 20!

So I'm pretty sure I saw the SCENE you all were talking about.  That scene.  heh  And then at the end of the episode with the scene...I had to pause to say that I quit believing everything I see.  I'm not sure how it will continue in the next episode but I think it's fair to say that nothing is as it seems.
Now if that wasn't the scene you were talking about and now you're confused what end I'm talking about...sorry.  haha

@lott310
I am perfectly fine with the number 30.To tell  the truth 20 makes me feel as a cougar....
As for his abs I could not imagine that he has them .He looked so skinny in Smile You.
when I started my Kdrama addiction 2 years ago I could not understand why Koreans use the word scandal to describe the relation between 2 adult individuals.What is more natural than 2 people spent time together.But now I know a little bit more about Korean culture.
in western culture some actors create rumors just for media play and there even a rumor could be an obstacle to someone's career.
I like JKH a lot in "Time between dog and Wolf".he is the second lead but you can take glimpse of his talent.

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

@tablohigh If you've gotten to the right episode there will be no question in your mind about what "scene" we're talking about. @_@ What episode are you on? 

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

@tablohigh
Trust me, it was no fun. I've never agonized that much waiting for a new episode before. And work was slow too so I couldn't even use it to occupy myself!

I didn't think I'd cry... but ep 14 broke my heart.  Such a sad realization for him.  But he didn't know any better then!  I've thoroughly enjoyed the fight scenes.  My only comparison is The Man from Nowhere because of the suit and the knife fights.
It's so weird.  One minute I hate a bad guy.  And when things change...I find myself accepting them a bit.  Just a bit...as long as there is no betraying of SH.  Funny how that works.  I'll say that I am not trusting that one police guy though.  He's like some mastermind and I'm not sure if I should trust him or not.

Archived