[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @foreverandever :-hthank you dear for the translation of what they talking about :D i only catch the conversation based on their voices and JKH gestures kkkawww when i heard she said about "Eonni", i thought they were talking abt Kim Yoo Mi (Jin Sook) or Go Na Eun (Kyung Mi), but turn out its JKH she was refers to :))  what a safe answer kkk and the "of course" and "definitely for sure" is surely not reflected on their demeanour way back then :D but yeah i trusted them and feel a bit relieved tbh, glad to know they're not as unacquainted as it seems :))  they're just respected each other with JKH already has a GF (and he seems to take care of her feeling) and NGR seems to know abt it too so she made sure to behave proper way =))

okay, thats too much, sorry for my over-assumption =))

p/s : yes, MTT is on my radars just because my love, Joo Ji Hoon is in it,, and because its coming from Brain writer, so yeah :D see you there ? ;;)

sherrrr said: I love this drama just finished ep 20.But is he alive or dead? We assume he is alive from the few seconds of image we get of his back at the very end. It appears they staged his death so that he can resume a new identity. 
There was a leaked script that never made it which explains he takes on the identity of Jung Hyun Soo. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jung Kyung Ho and Nam Gyu Ri will reunite at BIFF today ^^They both have movies coming out soon~
20131003130914222.jpg201310031336022710_1.jpg131121001000.jpg201310031300776510_524cec1a8ea01.jpg615757_article.jpg615756_article.jpg201310031259770139_524cebe348e5b.jpg

P.S : Kyung Ho oppa lost so much weight huhu

OMG, my wish comes true!!!!! Finally I can see them together once again! Thank you very much @jjsweeter0211 !

NGR looks very healthy and happy while JKH.... mmmm.... what happen to you oppa? You look tire? what is happen with your handsome hair before??? where is my jung shi hyun? :( Kidding oppa, still love you and anticipating your upcoming movie!

Guest daisydorothy

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/jung-kyung-ho-clarifies-past-rumors-about-dating-girls-generations-sooyoung#axzz2h2vDd400

Guest daisydorothy

Jung Kyung Ho clarifies past rumors about dating Girls' Generation's Sooyoung

October 8, 2013 @ 6:22 am Girls-Generation-Sooyoung_1381195724_af_temp-avatar.jpgby starsung
  • 20 28244 5
Scrap
share Actor Jung Kyung Ho clarified the past rumors about him dating Girls' Generation's Sooyoung that made headlines, throwing fans into confusion considering this was not long after Sooyoung was linked to Won Bin in another dating scandal.

SEE ALSO: [RUMOR] Is Girls' Generation's Sooyoung dating actor Jung Kyung Ho?

On the October 7th broadcast of tvN's 'Taxi', Jung Kyung Ho opened up about his love life, "When I was asked the question 'Do you have a girlfriend?' on a radio show, I responded on impulse," explaining how he went public with his one-year relationship with his current girlfriend.

MC Hong Eun Hee asked, "Didn't you have a dating rumor with Girls' Generation's Sooyoung in the past?" Jung Kyung Ho clarified that the two are acquaintances as he revealed, "Rather than saying Sooyoung and I are close, we have a college sunbae-hoobae relationship and attend the same church... I am just one of her church oppas."

When asked, "The dating rumor must have come out while you were dating your current girlfriend, so didn't your girlfriend ask you about it?" Jung Kyung Ho replied, "Well I don't think there was anything like that."

In terms of future wedding plans, Jung Kyung Ho revealed his romantic proposal idea as he shared, "Rather than any wedding plans, the day that I receive the best actor award for the first time, I want to say, 'Let's get married.'"

So Sooyoung fan boys, you are safe! class="section section-sidebar"Tags

Girls' GenerationSooyoungJung Kyung Hotaxi
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/jung-kyung-ho-clarifies-past-rumors-about-dating-girls-generations-sooyoung#ixzz2h92uCvQ6
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

I think I'm still suffering from the after-effects of this drama.  I can't take other dramas seriously.  Particularly of the action/thriller genre.  Everything else seems so cheesy.  :((  Help...I need a drama.  Or maybe I should give in and do a rewatch marathon...

SIGH....i miss this drama. Badly. I feel like there aren't a lot of dramas out there that is as captivating and intense as Cruel City. Sure there could have been improvements in Cruel City, but it was good enough for me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to watch a bunch of romantic comedies until another noir comes my way :-) any one else having withdrawals?

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

@delisho24 
I'm having withdraw pangs like you wouldn't believe. Re-watching parts of the series almost makes it worse. *sighs* I wonder if anything close to the caliber that was Heartless City is going to come anytime soon? Nothing on the horizon seems like it...

Guest jjsweeter0211

For anyone who missed him so much~Here are some latest videos ~Enjoy watching ~

P.S Just want to share something to keep this thread alive for a bit longer ...

Just finished watching this and I actually like the ending but I did not like the final episode as much as I wanted to. So many unanswered questions and plotlines unresolved. But I can't argue that this is one of the best dramas this year. I love the ost and I listen to it on repeat, countless of hours now. It had 4 of the best characters ever, Park Sa, Jin Sook, Safari and Soo, didn't really care about Soo Min and Hyung Min. Oh, how I wish for a season 2...

Archived