[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

Me too. I love dream team in the past but it lost its charm for me. Pretty soon KHD and the cast are an all round athlete, they can do all. I was hoping Nickhun can join the cast for the badminton but seem not. I love the reaction of the team when the high jump athlete did the opening...all jaw dropped. she really has a healthy, toned sexy body. Wonder what kind of diet she is taking :).

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, they bring in the cast who are really trying hard and serious about doing their best. Their badminton skills have improved a lot in such a short time.    OMG Busan was so intense!  Looking forward to part 2.  It would be awesome if Nickhun could join too, he's such a great player.  I don't mind watching more teams for badminton, it's so exciting to watch.  And I love that they're thinking as one team more, too.  Maybe because instead of playing individually, they need to play doubles and it's a competitive and fast sport.  I feel like Feeldog all the time while watching it :)

I was really enjoying the latest episode aired on KBSW when they had their badminton match in Busan. Gosh, Kang Ho-dong - John Park game almost got me a heart attack!!! So intense!!

Anyway, I was just wondering, what song is it that was played at the preview for next episode? The one that showed their practice with the athletes? It sounded like a theme song of something..Any info that can enlighten me would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Just finish watching Busan part 2! Aww Changmin in the end of the match, I think they showed a lot of dynamics.  I really like this opponent team, they showed much sportmanship, being humble when winning and acknowledging their loss fairly.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myheart2urs

I was so pissed when Chansung and LJH broke up as team. I like them partnered since Nickhun wasn't there. They could have been good if not great as a team.

Guest hyungkiller

The badminton one has made me think about getting back into it.

I could of be in the Olympics too. I stupidly let the chance slip.

Hopefully not too late for me~

I liked it when they were in the Olympic village.

10 laps?! like seriously?! For hockey?! O.o

It was such an honor for them to be able to train with the National Coach and team and the other national athletes, very rare opportunity!  

spoiler 
At first I was excited to see a new face, Kim Hyunjoong but I was glad he didn't come to the Hwasun match because he didn't seem to do much at the Athlete Village, such a shame T.T   ...  When some others like Changmin works really hard even overseas.
I could almost predict that they're going to lose vs Hwasun because the spirit seems to be very low since the beginning, maybe they're tired... 

I'm sad to hear the Jejudo match will be the last badminton match. Really love the badminton cast, very dedicated.   And it's touching when they talked about their partners at night.  Wonder what they wrote.  Don't know there are many mosquitoes in Korea, haha... 
I keep wondering how Nickhun would play if he participated in the match.  He's so good.  Chansung and Feeldog are too hard on themselves, at least they did their best. Hope everyone can come back and do badminton again later.  

Also wonder what if they got paired up by the Coaches, instead of they chose among themselves.  Who's with who...  
and OMG Park Joobong OMG ... It's a real honor. Wonder why they  don't recognize him, is it because he's coaching somewhere else

Looking forward to next week (KBSW), looks like it will be another great episode.  
edit:  I failed at spoiler haha

• 2 weeks later...

They finally are going to basketball for their new sport! When they started this show, it was one of the sports I hoped they played. If it's anything like how Dream Team's mission went it should be fun to watch. From the article on allkpop they brought back JYP and added Julian Kang and John Park returns after the Saipan table tennis special. If JYP brings his boys and add Seo Ji Suk and another tall Idol or actor, they should be set.

xman150 said: They finally are going to basketball for their new sport! When they started this show, it was one of the sports I hoped they played. If it's anything like how Dream Team's mission went it should be fun to watch. From the article on allkpop they brought back JYP and added Julian Kang and John Park returns after the Saipan table tennis special. If JYP brings his boys and add Seo Ji Suk and another tall Idol or actor, they should be set.

xman150 said: Yeah if they had Sangchu and Jinwoon on the team with Woo Ji Won as the coach, I think they could win a bunch of games, especially since it looks like they'll be playing female teams like on DT.

It was Kim Dambi. And yeah on the Barefood Friends diving special they mentioned that her dad was a Olympic diver back in the 70s or sometime around then. Swimming would be a cool mission for these guys and whichever sexy girl group member they bring on!

xman150 said: It was Kim Dambi. And yeah on the Barefood Friends diving special they mentioned that her dad was a Olympic diver back in the 70s or sometime around then. Swimming would be a cool mission for these guys and whichever sexy girl group member they bring on!

Yeah sucks for Jinwoon, it's gonna be hard for him to ball after coming back from a fractured ankle. Last time I saw KTW he put on that daddy fat, so I don't think he's I'm basketball shape. As for the girls, the preview showed just JYP in his sweet Shaqnosis reeboks doing layups in the studio and their 5 consisted of the 3 MCs, JYP, and John Park. They should go the IBT route and start a Support Squad to show up to their different matches and stand and look pretty. Lol

How different people's taste are.  For me badminton episodes are the most exciting sport they've been playing so far.  The most serious effort too.  I even watched it again when it's airing on my TV.    
Since they play pingpong again then I hope they can do badminton again someday.  Though probably without Lee Mangi, in my opinion he's more suitable to play singles.   
Female or male cast it's fine as long as they don't show up just doing nothing.       

xman150 said: Yeah sucks for Jinwoon, it's gonna be hard for him to ball after coming back from a fractured ankle. Last time I saw KTW he put on that daddy fat, so I don't think he's I'm basketball shape. As for the girls, the preview showed just JYP in his sweet Shaqnosis reeboks doing layups in the studio and their 5 consisted of the 3 MCs, JYP, and John Park. They should go the IBT route and start a Support Squad to show up to their different matches and stand and look pretty. Lol

Annyeong... :)

This variety show has caught my attention and I really, really enjoy it since the badminton games... I cried with them every time they lost... The last match, where SuGeun cried after he lost, I really cried my heart out... I felt their pain, as they really, really tried their hard, practice and everything...

Glad that after the badminton is basketball! I mean, I love this sport too! Cool Kiz On The Block, FIGHTING!!!

:-bd

Tasia said:

Annyeong... :)

This variety show has caught my attention and I really, really enjoy it since the badminton games... I cried with them every time they lost... The last match, where SuGeun cried after he lost, I really cried my heart out... I felt their pain, as they really, really tried their hard, practice and everything...

Glad that after the badminton is basketball! I mean, I love this sport too! Cool Kiz On The Block, FIGHTING!!!

:-bd

Archived