[Variety] Our Neighborhood Variety Sports (우리동네 예체능)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asadal

It was a joke madam. can't believe I have to explain myself to you ESL tards. Seriously. Bring back segregation, at least on the net.

This was the best episode of the show so far. Clutch moments, Sunhwa, and Bora! Lol
With KHD winning the first match they went into this episode with a 1-0 lead.

Results:

The next match was LSG vs Shin Junho. LSG blows it in the last frame again. 1-1
Alex vs the beginner was the next match. Good move by the guys giving Alex a chance to win which he did. 2-1 예체능 team.
Changmin vs the captain was a good match. Changmin got into the zone but lost it towards the end. This match made it 2-2
Lee Byung Jin vs Kang Sunja was the best match of the competition. The way the old lady clutched up and punched out the 10th frame was awesome. LBJ kicked richard simmons too, making up for his failure in the last match. 3-2 Dong Jun Heroes
Jo Dal Hwan vs Song Hyunji. I think SHJ nerved up and left the window for JDH to take the win and tie the match. 3-3
The final match came between Kim Young Chul and Kim HyunHee. KHH let her nerves get to her and KYC picked up his spares earning him the win and getting 예체능 their first win.
4-3 예체능 team.

Next week they continue their bowling competion against SHINHWA. Bora will be joining the 예체능 team, and from the preview, it looks like she bowled before and looked good doing it!

Shinhwa, whom fans fondly refer to as the original 'variety-idols', will be gracing us with their presence through next week's episode of 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education'! To give you a peek at what to expect, the show has released a preview that should undoubtedly have you smiling and chuckling.

The preview suddenly cuts in during the episode with 6 'mysterious men' watching the bowling match. Minwoo snorts and says, "Does Kang Ho Dong's fingers really fit in the bowling ball holes? It's surprising." Dongwan corrected him, "No, it can go it. I'm more surprised they come back out."

Andy added, "How can they win with that kind of skill? Isn't it funny?". Hyesung then said, "Don't worry. I'll break their energy with a fiery comet (play on words with his name - hyesung) bowling". 

Junjin then made all the members burst into laughter when he started to exaggerate, "There's no backing up for my ball. I always go forward (another play on words with his name - junjin) for the strike". Eric took a different approach than the rest as he stared intently into the camera and said his line: "Can you... smell something burning? My need to win is burning!".

Make sure to watch the episode next week!

allkpop

Guest delightful

Eric's line " Can you... smell something burning?" still makes me laugh to this day. Can't wait to see their match!!

Guest asadal

WTF they completely edited out Bora's introduction to the team I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BORA IN THOSE TIGHT BLACK LEGGINGS WTTTTTFFF

^Bro go watch their comeback from M Countdown. Made me realize that its just nude fabric under that lace...fail.

Anyways, yeah they did skip Bora's intro and went straight to going on to their next competition in Daejeon. Plus they only showed her in the studio doing 1 roll where she hit a strike.

The majority of the episode was centered on the Shinhwa competition. They made a bet where the loser would have to do some kind of task. If Shinhwa lost they would have to do bowling poses at the end of their song This Love at Music Bank, if 예체능 lost they would have to go somewhere with a lot of people and wear something that would say Shinhwa 11th album daebak. Shinhwa ended up winning due to Andy and LBJ failing once again in the 10th frame not picking up his spares.

Results:
Shin Hye Sung (46) vs Changmin (38)
Junjin (31) vs LBJ (49)
Kim Dong Wan (23) vs KHD (41)
Eric (24) vs Alex (34)
Andy (52)
vs LSG (33)
Minwoo (46)
vs JDH (37)
Tiebreaker:
Andy (57) vs LBJ (48)

There was a funny moment in the 2nd half where they were given missions. KHD had to bowl a 4bagger which is 4 strikes in a row. After the flashback they show them in the bus and KHD goes and puts eyedrops in his eyes to make like he was crying. Nothing came out and he tried to force it out with a strong head shake and still didn't come out. The LSG says something about his eyes eating it all up like how KHD would. Lol

Guest asadal

You didn't have to spoil it. I'm just gonna believe they said that to get by the censors.

lol I'm kind of apprehensive about Bora being around so many guys. I'm looking at Alex and that actor dude. Changmin definitely fits the bill of Bora's pretty boy obsession but he won't do shiet cuz Cassies got him by the balls, and Tak Jae hoon sorta maybe outed him on Beatles Code 2.

Bora's mouthing habit
photo boramouth1_zps044007e6.gif
photo boramouth2_zps13969892.gif
photo boramouth3_zpsb2da3a5e.gif

girls like her need something in their mouths at all times, like gum or candy

only backside cut in the entire epy
photo boraback_zpsf9d039d5.gif

Since you mentioned that habbit of bora, I would like to add another habbit of hers. she's a touchy person. i noticed if she's comfortable w/ the person, she would touch his or her arm while they're talking..cute :)

23fue_zps410afe98.gif

Guest rochinipark

Watching this on KBS World. I didnt even realized this week's episode was on bowling again, until the opponents where shown towards the end.

Like some other sports now.

Guest babymichiie

I'm a big fan of this show. Totally love all the members of this programme. It's funny yet exciting every week. The programme makes me want to take up every single sport they are promoting. Hahaha ~ LOL.

Anyways, since I'm Yunho's fan.. I actually squeal watching the episodes on the bowling sport.. since there was Yunho for a moment over there. And maknae Changmin has been doing really well in this show. His elephant turns are just DAEBAK! Proud of him.
=D>

Today's episode was okay. They bowled all 7 players but the outcome wasn't too good for the 예체능 team.

Bora got killed in her match. But she's only been bowling for a week so I'll give her a pass. They edited out LBJ's match but he ended up winning, as did KHD and Alex. That tells you who lost and the result.

They were visited by National Team Soccer player Goo Jaechul who is from Daejeon. He decided to be a homer and cheer for the Daejeon team but then ended up sitting up next to Bora through out the whole match. He also got Changmin to sing at his wedding.

The guy who bowled with two hands ended up 1 pin shy of the first perfect game on the show. Everyone was so psyched out by how he threw his ball and started to root for him when they got to the 10th frame.

No preview for next week on the episode so not sure if we are going to get more bowling or a new sport.

Guest asadal

donits said:

Since you mentioned that habbit of bora, I would like to add another habbit of hers. she's a touchy person. i noticed if she's comfortable w/ the person, she would touch his or her arm while they're talking..cute :)

23fue_zps410afe98.gif

wow, i didn't expect changmin to cry in the last ep. i was like, uh oh his lips is shaking, he's gonna cry, hold it, hold it.. and then he cried, awwww! i never thought i would admire someone because he cried. but in case of changmin, i did. cause it just means he's really taking this show seriously. they are all taking this seriously, actually. even though hodong is jokingly scolding them, i can see that he really means it. at first i'm not that fond of this show, but now i'm looking forward to it. btw, are LBJ, JDH & Alex already regular of this show? coz they were like hugging at the end. i thought maybe it's the last for them. i hope it's not.

It probably is the last for LBJ and Alex. They are moving on Badminton (finally) for their next mission and will be joined by Nichkhun as the celebrity representative of the sport. Considering that JDH has been there since the start, I don't see why they wouldn't bring him back. But yeah it wasn't on Max though, they blew the lead they created for themselves and put all that pressure on Max to try to win again...The fact that the other team almost threw a perfect game and another one 2 pins shy was cool though.

I kinda wanted Rainbow to come out instead of that volleyball player just cause of the pants. 

• 5 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Dongjun Joins Variety Show “Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education”crystalcove July 20, 2013 dongjun-and-lee-ji-hoon.jpg

ZE:A member Dongjun will be joining the KBS variety show ”Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education,” along with actor Lee Ji Hoon.

“Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education” takes the format of a team of celebrities training and later competing against neighborhood sports clubs. Led by MCs Kang Ho DongLee Soo Geun, and DBSK‘s Changmin, the show first took on ping pong, then bowling. Currently, the members are playing badminton, and Dongjun and Lee Ji Hoon will be joining the MCs, Choi Dal HwanLee Man KiJohn ParkLee Jong SooBig Star‘s Feel Dog, and 2PM‘sChansung.

Dongjun, who is already widely known for his athletic skills, is expected to bring a high level of competitiveness to the show. Lee Ji Hoon, not to be confused with the singer turned actor of the same name, is a rookie who debuted through the KBS drama “School 2013” and is currently acting in “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin.”

Dongjun and Lee Ji Hoon already participated in the July 17 recording of the show, and the episode will be aired July 30.

Woot! This looks  interesting green-scarf-emoticon-21.gif?1292794369 because of Lee Ji Hoon..... he caught my eye from YATBLSS green-scarf-emoticon-23.gif?1292794369

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the badminton match episodes.  Hope they will have more badminton matches... How could they don't know Park Joobong though, even I have heard of his name :P 
The winning speech from the opponent last pair from the second match was so arrogant.  It kind of spoil their winning too, I think.    
Love John Park! and Changmin is so cute, never knew he was so competitive.   I'm liking this show more than Dream Team 2.

Archived