[Drama 2013] Crazy Love 미친사랑

Guest orionofthewolf

Guest orionofthewolf

A bit late since this is currently airing, but I figured I'd share the first script reading session for the drama with our main cast (credits to the official website). Isn't it amazing at how different the man playing Mi So's adoptive father looks? It's also weird to see Go Se Won in such casual clothes since I've always seen him in more formal suits and ties and more a business casual look.

First Script Reading

cl-script-reading-1.jpgcl-script-reading-12.jpgcl-script-reading-2.jpgcl-script-reading-3.jpgcl-script-reading-4.jpgcl-script-reading-5.jpgcl-script-reading-6.jpgcl-script-reading-7.jpgcl-script-reading-8.jpgcl-script-reading-9.jpgcl-script-reading-10.jpgcl-script-reading-11.jpg

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orionofthewolf

rikimaiu said: Correct me if I am wrong. I had thought Hae Ryung was mentally sick even before she married Kyung Soo. Both Yoo Jung and Tae San knew about it and was hiding this fact from Kyung Soo. Could her sickness be hereditary ?

Wow!  This thread is heating up and I love it!   I was wondering if anybody else was uncomfortable with the kidnapping.  That's a little bit of a "dark" element that I hope doesn't last too long.  Adults being roughed up by thugs is one thing, but kids being put in an uncomfortable situation.... yuck.

Guest orionofthewolf

Recap for episode 16 is finally done! Again, I have to say the previews for next week look intense! I can't wait to see what happens. Although, I wish Kang Sik doesn't have to get beaten up for Na Young. The man should just confess everything as I'd be more terrified of Baek than Na Young and you know Baek would do whatever he could to find the money for Kang Sik's mother's cancer treatment.
Recap is here: http://wp.me/p2zihF-4OX

After another housework break, I'll try posting some more pictures :)

msmy said: Wow!  This thread is heating up and I love it!   I was wondering if anybody else was uncomfortable with the kidnapping.  That's a little bit of a "dark" element that I hope doesn't last too long.  Adults being roughed up by thugs is one thing, but kids being put in an uncomfortable situation.... yuck.

Guest orionofthewolf

The teaser links hate me.  Test to see if videos show up in this post versus the top post.

Guest atomickitty

@chrissydiva
I don't want him to die either, but this is the way of revenge dailies. The one that cares for the girl and protects her but is not in a love line with her, usually ends up dead (see.. Yellow Boots, Glass Mask.) Hey, who knows.. they might surprise us and NOT kill him. Maybe the other one dies. And he just might given how cray-cray his wife is.

@colleefh
Oh, don't get me started on the girl from Don't Hesitate. She was so dumb. But you know, that is also the way of dailies. The main character always starts out so nice you wonder if they breathe the same air us regular humans do, or if invisible fairy angels are fanning wings around them to give them air that turns them so nice it borders on stupid.

Hahahaha I agree about Don't Hesitate. She was so naive but I did like when they let her snap from time to time at the male lead. I loved when she finally went all revengy (which didn't last long enough since I thought the actress had the best evil smirk lol). Best part was when the male lead threw her into the ocean to snap her out it. First time, I've seen it and honestly Na Young and Kyung So's wife need to have it done to them. Talk about crazy b!tches!

I skipped Glass Mask cause I can't take the female lead's face seriously. I really try to not judge people going under the knife but when you're still young you shouldn't botch your face that bad. Yellow Boots synopsis alone makes my blood boils already so I passed too lol

Anyway back in topic, I guess you have a point about the guy in an unrequited love with the female lead dying to protect her in dramas but I just don't want to think about it lol mmm Psycho wife better not touch her hubby or else. I don't even care that he might cheat on her or he treats her like crap. No one asked her to marry someone who doesn't love her by lying to him though she caused the accident not him.

Someone pointed out that Baek never even tried to track down his Eun Joo when we are told he still had a 20 years obsession over her angelic self. Na Young found her when she was still a little girl. Hell, even his "BFF" keeps trying to see her even though they both married lol but yet, the guy is still clueless about where she is. Is he afraid she's happily married with a kid and don't want to see that? Well he got the married and kid's part right just not the happily.

@chrissydivaI hope Na Young and the wife can come to their senses, okay maybe not the wife. I don't want the baddest outcome to happen to them - because at the end of the day I really pity them and have sympathy for them. If anyone is going to teach Na Young a lesson it is Mi Soo - I think Baek Jae Hyuk needs to come between them and at least help when he actually knows it. And I actually think it's understandable that he doesn't know anything at all about her, his life is not going perfect right now and I don't think he has the time for anything like that. The wife can never be cured, I believe. I really love her craziness. Baek Jae Hyuk will find her soon enough and he'll feel like the devil. 

Guest atomickitty

@chrissydiva
It's so funny you should say that about Seo Woo in Glass Mask. Please read this comment I posted about that whole situation a couple of days ago. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25896778/#Comment_25896778

I have no problem with plastic surgery as a whole. I just worry when celebrities start looking like a Mr. Potato Head doll with mismatched parts. I see it a lot in Korean actors but also some US actors too. Rose McGowan is a recent one I noticed. Her face looks somehow.. off.. from what she started with.

Yellow Boots wasn't so bad. The first episodes are always painful as you want to throw something at the screen because of the things that happen to the main character. I only watched the first 3 episodes but I am feeling the same way with Crazy Love. I will wait till episode 30 or 50 to pick it up again. I think Yellow Boots is one of the better ones because the evil people really did get what they deserved at the end. So many of these dramas, there's always that 'forgiveness' BS where the evil ones don't have to pay for what they did. This one, I think the lead actress forgave, but still made the evil girl pay up. Check it out if you have a chance. You are free to watch some of the beginning episodes on FF like I do sometimes..

;)

Guest orionofthewolf

@creidesca I know, I should. It's on my very long drama to do list along with Bridal Mask, Smile, Donghae, Don't Hesitate and My Husband Got a Family to name a few :P So much drama, so little time for it.

And you're welcome. I was surprised there wasn't one already so I decided to take the plunge and create one. Yay for the discussions, gushing, and other commentary. Since few people actually leave comments on my recaps, forums are the only way I can discuss what I'm thinking about dramas and hear other people's responses, thoughts and opinions.

@atomickitty @gene71632! Seriously we got so much in common. Ive been weary of this show, and have been reading about it thus far. I think imma wait till the divorce before i jump into it.
According to the first page this guy baek loved mi soo correct? Since my pc can't play the latest episodes i have to ask the stupid question...when mi soo was adopted did her fam change her name or what?

Guest orionofthewolf

@Triton823 The Yoon family changed her name from Hong Eun Joo to Yoon Mi So(o) (I've seen it spelt Mi So and Mi Soo...does anyone know which one is right as it sounds like people say "sue" vs. "so"?) as the translation of Yoon Mi So means basically something about living life with a smile and after adopting her, they wanted her to have a happy life.

The official website was updated today with some new photos from older episodes and the new episodes.If you would like me to post the older episode pics, too, let me know and I will.

cl-17-20-scenes.jpgcl-17-20-scenes2.jpgcl-17-20-scenes3.jpgcl-17-20-scenes4.jpgcl-17-20-scenes5.jpgcl-17-20-scenes7.jpgcl-17-20-scenes8.jpgcl-17-20-scenes10.jpgcl-17-20-scenes11.jpgcl-17-20-scenes12.jpgcl-17-20-scenes13.jpgcl-17-20-scenes14.jpgcl-17-20-scenes15.jpgcl-17-20-scenes16.jpg

Guest atomickitty

yes @Triton823
I see you both at most of the drama threads I visit. We definitely have the same taste in dramas..
;)

Guest orionofthewolf

Wowza for episodes 17 & 18! I think I undertook too many dramas this season :P But I'll try to get 17 recap up after work and dishes and cutting the grass :P Aw, we waited so long for spring and I forget how much I have to do.

I feel so badly for Mi So. She feels guilty enough without everyone blaming and misunderstanding her. And I did feel badly when Baek told Kang Sik that if he's lying about not doing anything else for Na Young, then he'll kill him, but then again, Kang Sik brought that upon himself. Why he just didn't go to Baek about his problems instead of allowing his desperation to lead him to Na Young's diabolical schemes is beyond me as you know Baek takes good care of his people.

Archived