[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="uiHeaderTitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Video-[boBo ST]Valentine Day Gift - I Love Yoou MV feat BoSuk (Vietsub)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=216765115182926

by: Lee Bo Young Vietnam Fanpage 

tumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o4_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o6_250.gif

feministkdramafeels:

It is no secret how much I love I Hear Your Voice. It was my first real introduction to Noona Romance. There is one thing going on here that I want to point out to every person who says Heroes like Min-Joon from YWCFTS or Tan from Heirs are the “best kdrama has to offer us.” (No joke, I’ve gotten Anons who think this)

This is the scene where Park Soo Ha anticipates meeting the love of his life after looking for her for ten years. We watched many cute scenes where he is giddy with joy at seeing Jang Hye Sung again. He waits for her outside her work, ready to introduce himself and—

And realizes she’s had a crappy day.

He sees that she’s in no mood to reunite and that this isn’t the moment to say hello. So he follows her home to make sure her evening doesn’t get any worse and leaves her alone.

He doesn’t make their reunion about him and his feelings. He puts her first. He decides he can wait for a better moment. He’s not selfish or demanding. He’s kind and compassionate.

Park Soo Ha isn’t perfect. He gets cranky and jealous. Sometimes he’s petty. But it always comes back to this—he puts her feelings first and (for the most part) allows Hye Sung to make her own choices. As the drama progresses, they become a team.

I Hear Your Voice did so many things right, especially with its male leads.  

image“I love you” means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. “I love you” means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me.”  
 — Jonathan Safran Foer (via onlinecounsellingcollege)

jealouscoffee  

This is for all of us.  I don't like the blonde hair.  It makes his skin look really oily, and he looks very ill.  Still, I have NEVER actually posted anything like this before, but happy valentine's day.  I though I should add a little to the hype... especially since this is really the right place for it!!!Valentine's+the+best+way..jpg

So in love with this drama. I think this is the best drama that I have watched in a long time. Every episode is exciting, not a boring moment. Thanks to the writer and to the lead stars. I agree that Lee Bo Young and Jong Suk should have won the Best Couple award. So in love with these 2. Their chemistry is incredible. Awesome show, awesome stars.

Archived