[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 50th Baek Sang Arts Awards 2014 (TV Category)

Only 5 dramas in 2013/2014 are nominated and IHY V is one of them :D   
IHYV Is Nominated for  : Best DramaBest Leading actress: LBYBest Leading actor: LJSMen's people's choice: LJSWomen's people's choice: LBYBest Director: Jo soo won

tumblr_n4py7x4fBk1scl1sjo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4py7x4fBk1scl1sjo2_500.jpgtumblr_n4py7x4fBk1scl1sjo3_500.jpgtumblr_n4py7x4fBk1scl1sjo4_400.jpg

I Hear Your Voice, Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young,Jo So Won  are short listed for Best Drama, Best Actor Best Actress,and Best director respectively.  

Congrats IHYV Team even if you don't win but you proved that you were 1 of the few best in 2013/2014    

Of course they were the best!!! I am a fan, so of course they were the best.  I really miss them.  I miss the 'feels'... they were so good together. :'(  Missing them a ton!!!  Oh well.  I can always rewatch it... but I'm trying to space it out a bit... because if I don't, I really will get sick of it. I've seen it quite a few times already...  the first drama I watched obsessively was You're Beautiful... I watched it so many times I got sick of it.  I haven't seen it in probably 4 years, and I'm still not missing it.  Although it is really cute... but, this is a different style of drama.  I don't think I'll get sick of it any time soon...  But, just to be on the safe side... ^^

I found a place where they have the korean transcriptions for this drama.  I'm going to try to make my own subtitles for it.  I am crazy!  But, since I watch it so much anyways, Why can't I simply do this for myself???  It'll help my korean a ton!!! and it's another excuse to watch it... again. :D  By the end, I'll have it memorized... in korean.  That'd be crazy cool!!!!  But I don't care about all the legal terms... maybe I'll just memeorize the cute scenes. :D

darcydevenus said: I found a place where they have the korean transcriptions for this drama.  I'm going to try to make my own subtitles for it.  I am crazy!  But, since I watch it so much anyways, Why can't I simply do this for myself???  It'll help my korean a ton!!! and it's another excuse to watch it... again. :D  By the end, I'll have it memorized... in korean.  That'd be crazy cool!!!!  But I don't care about all the legal terms... maybe I'll just memeorize the cute scenes. :D

'One Night', Lee Jong Suk, ”I want to ask for a cameo from Lee Bo Young in 'Doctor Stranger'.”

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin would like to invite Lee Bo  Young to cameo on the SBS Mon-Tue drama ‘Doctor Stranger’.

On an episode of ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ aired on the 30th, there was an interview with the actors of ‘Doctor Stranger’. Lee Jong Suk, who worked with Lee Bo Young in the popular drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’ last year, said he received a message from her saying, “It is now your turn to work hard”.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin both expressed their desire to ask for a cameo from Lee Bo Young. Park Hae Jin had acted as the twin brother of Lee Bo Young in the drama ‘My Daughter Seo-young’.

Since they both thought of her, they agreed that “After this, we should go and discuss this with her together”, which increases the viewers’ expectations.

traslated by hitoritabi   

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"IHYV ○ To build a home...

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Sends Yoon Sang Hyun a Coffee Truck to ‘Gapdong’ Set
After acting in a hit drama together, Lee Jong Suk continued to show his support to his previous co-star, Yoon Sang Hyun, by sending him some coffee.

Recently, a coffee truck appeared on the set of tvN’s Gapdong for Yoon Sang Hyun and director Cho Soo Won. The coffee truck was sent by Lee Jong Suk, who is busily filming his new drama, Doctor Stranger as the character Park Hoon. 

Lee Jong Suk Sends Yoon Sang Hyun a Coffee Truck to ‘Gapdong’ Set

Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Cho Soo Won previously worked together on SBS’ I Hear Your Voicein 2013. 

The unexpected present from Lee Jong Suk also came with a banner that read, “Director Cho Soo Won, Sang Hyun hyung! Cheer up! When it’s over, let’s all meet alive. Not Soo Ha, but like Soo Ha, from Park Hoon.”

Touched by the thoughtful present, Yoon Sang Hyun said, “Jong Suk is probably really busy with Doctor Stranger, so I’m very thankful for him to cheer me on like this. Because it was a complete surprise, I’m so moved. It feels so reassuring and great to have a dongseng like him.” 

Photo Credit: MGB Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65834/leejongsuk-sends-coffee-to-yoonsanghyun-and-staff  

Archived