Quantcast
Guest facing

[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Bo young Speech 
It has been one year since its first broadcast. This is a drama I won’t be able to forget. To be able to win a big award like this, I’m very grateful to the directors. And to my best partner Jongsukkie.  Every time I win something for ‘I Hear Your Voice’, Jongsuk is by my side. I feel a little lonely that he isn’t here this time…. The staff who have been working hard with us, and to the fans who showed us support, I’m very grateful. I’ll work repay all of you with even better acting.

— 

Lee Bo Young for Best Actress (TV Category) at 50th Baeksang

(translations via JessyYang@weibo)  

English trans by : 07160914

tumblr_n68fglSguN1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg 

cr lby dc 

Awww :)I think it's time for a re-watch of this drama :P

I'm up for a re-watch any time... this is going to be the drama that will teach me korean!!!!! I'm going to use is as my main textbook for real life conversation... well, almost real life!  I can't wait!!!  It's going to take forever to set up, but it'll totally be worth it!!! ^^

Already started re-watching. Watched the first two eps yesterday, will continue today  :\">

imageimage
"Every time I win something for ‘I Hear Your Voice’, Jongsuk is by my side. I feel a little lonely that he isn’t here this time.”

cr: parkhoon  

• Like 1

Guest tkdandelions

my Lee Jong Suk obsession started on this drama.after finishing IHYV i immediately watched School2013,then No Breathing, The Face Reader, Hot Young Bloods and finally my current addiction - DOCTOR STRANGER. 
gosh! why is he so good looking?!10418347_223786887830605_819782122303897

Gifts From IHYV DC to the main leads, PD & Writer on the occasion of IHYV 1st Anniversary  tumblr_n6jwpblYOO1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6jwpblYOO1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6jwpblYOO1sl7awmo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6jwpblYOO1sl7awmo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6jwpblYOO1sl7awmo7_1280.jpg

cr ihyv dc 

why my heart cant get over for hyesung n sooha...they absolutely pure lover...this drama my favourite all time and i missed all my time i spend here...its so great journey here... i like sooha more rather than park hoon...

Happy 1st Anniversary IHYV , My best drama ever, thank u all for the wonderful memories u gave us, I will never forget u ...

I miss you Soohaya :( 

tumblr_n6niboUQmj1scl1sjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6niboUQmj1scl1sjo2_1280.jpg
pic cr mtddochi 

my heart is racing when i first watched this series I want to feel that excitement again please kdrama writers another series like this. I watch the heirs, man from the stars, master sun and secrets but this series just got me smiling like a stupid... I want Jong Suk to another drama like this. T.T