[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Carol D

I think mom its probably in a coma so she cant testify. 
And creepy killer is going to try and put the blame on SH. Saying SH came after him and super mom tried to help and got hurt. 
Also the killers knows DY was there, remember she also got the "I`ll be there" msg.
Just think about it. If he planned this well he could possibly take SH away from HS, end HS relationship with Lawyer Cha and also F@@k DY. All in one go. If of course his plan was as good as he believes it to be.

MJK is thinking to himself what to do when he chances upon SH who attacked him. MJK insists he is innocent. SH says how can a human do that. At the funeral parlor KW brings food to HS. She tells him to leave her alone so that she may cry alone. Can you do that as my boyfriend, she asks him.

Alone together SH tells HS that he went to see MJK. He tells her that MJK say he didn't kill her mum. She asked if he believed him. He tells her of mum 's last moment ie her phone conversation with HS. HS is in shock and recalls her mum's last words not to hate people who are mean to her. My connection is pretty bad!

SH consoles JS as she cries that she didn't know that that was her mum's last moment. Lunch time at office Cha runs to the judge telling him that he cannot work with MJK. Judge tells him he cannot choose. Cha suggests that he ask Shin. Lag lag later HS tells Cha it is good that he would be the lawyer because Shin would not have believes her as Cha would. You are on my side, right? she asks Cha. He says yes.She cries in his arms..

hello soompi-ers. It's been a year since I make a post in this forum. It feels awkward somehow hahaha. Anyway, this is my first post in this thread so excuse myself to make a lengthy (and boring with lame grammar) post. Before this drama ever begins its airing, I already set my heart on this since the casts are my favourite; Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. I never thought this drama can actually get me really hooked with it. The cliff-hanger in each episode makes me want to anticipate for the next which is really rare for me to do so since Nine Times Travel. I actually, really really hope SH and HS will end up together. Their chemistry are better than HS & Lawyer Cha. Someone mentioned that SH's love to HS could be that kind of puppy-love, but I'm hoping it's not. You know, like in every episode we can see that SH gets heart-broken whenever HS mentioned Lawyer Cha. It hurts me too. I really hope he will confess to her. I think we might see this in tonight's ep, aren't we? About MJG trying to get revenge on HS by killing her mother, I don't really get it. What is his idea actually? about the CCTV in ep7 and his smirk when mother mentioned Lawyer Cha. And about time-jump! Someone mentioned this too. Can someone give more details on this :D

It seems MJK tried to kill himself because he felt guitly because he was forgiven by HS and SH. Cha receives a report from MJk saying that he went to ask for forgiveness but they were afraid of him. So he went to HS's mum who was nice to him. He said something like she was sick and he was trying to save her. Maybe he killed her unintentionally. He said he was Iy trying to save her but got wrongly accused again.

Archived