[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

[Ratings: Wed, 06.26.13] Romance & Revenge Begin in ‘I Hear Your Voice’

Love is in the air and so is jealousy in SBS’ I Hear Your Voice

With the help of Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young), Cha Kwang Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) successfully aids his client. Thankful for her help, he offers out his hand to shake, but then he suddenly kisses the Jang Hye Sung’s hand, straightforwardly saying that they should date. 

Unfortunately, at that exact moment, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Seok) witnessed the entire event, crushing his young heart. 

However, as exciting and heart fluttery the romance is, the real story has just begun with murderer Min Joon Gook (Jung Woon In) finally making a move to get his revenge on Jang Hye Sung with the people she loves the most. 

21886617.jpg

Wednesday, June, 26, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS I Hear Your Voice 16.1

2. KBS Heaven’s Will 8.8

3. MBC The Queen’s Classroom 7.0

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 9.6

2. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 5.9

3. SBS We Are Going (Pilot) 3.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39389

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice" Yoon Sang-hyeon asks Lee Bo-yeong out

Source | 2013/06/26 | 49 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo322049.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea on the 27th, SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice" rated 16.1%. This is 1.7% lower than the record of 17.8% but still in the sole lead.

Cha Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon), who helped Jang Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong), asked her to date him with a kiss on the forehand.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Heaven's Order" rated 8.8% and "The Queen's Classroom" 7.0%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest NEWMARIO

'I Hear Your Voice' suffers a drop but still reigns as the top drama of Weds-Thurs

June 26, 2013 @ 10:06 pmlee-jong-suk_1372288136_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpg by starsung
  • Scrap

• shareFollowing the grand finales of 'Book of the House of Gu' and 'Jang Ok Jung' on Tuesday night, it was time for viewers to get sucked into one of the recent breakout dramas of the year, SBS' 'I Hear Your Voice'!

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the June 26th episode of 'I Hear Your Voice' achieved a 16.1% viewer rating, which is actually a surprising 1.7% decrease from its previous rating of 17.8%.

However, its ratings are pretty much double that of its competitors, KBS 2TV's 'Mandate of Heaven' with 8.8% and MBC's 'The Queen's Classroom' with 7.0%, so it doesn't have much to worry about for now!

cr: allkpop.com

Guest kdrama1430292623

Gosh, what an intense episode. Especially the last few scenes. I really did not think they would actually go there and hurt the mom but they did! I think someone here said that the killer might have ripped her vocal cords out and she won't be able to speak. I think that maybe likely. I mean not the vocal cords bit but maybe the trauma of it all will render her mute but at the end she will recover. So that gives way for Soo Ha to become close with the mum and interact with her. Who else thinks that it was Soo Ha that saved HS in HS's mom's dream? hehe.
How adorable is KW haha. I loved the childish rivalry between him and SH and I even love the minor characters like the three judges hahaha. They are awesome!
Also, Soo Ha may think he is not needed anymore since the killer is back in jail and that was the reason he gave HS as to why he is sticking by her. Since the killer will now be in jail, maybe he thinks he is not needed anymore as he knows that HS atm likes KW. So he says goodbye despite the fact that he is in love with her. I just hope the killer won't frame him or something.
I think the aquarium scene might be the last scene of today's episode and we will have to wait till next week to see what happens afterwards :(

"I Hear Your Voice" Yoon Sang-hyeon kisses Lee Bo-yeong on the hand

Source | 2013/06/26

photo322053.jpg

Cha Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon) proposed to Jang Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) with a forehand kiss.

On the seventh episode of the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice", Cha Gwan-woo was able to solve a habitual theft case with the help of Jang Hye-seong.

Jang Hye-seong found out through Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong-suk) that the defendant and victim were related and helped the co-defendant avoid a sentence.

Cha Gwan-woo was amazed that Jeong Hye-seong didn't let go of the case until the end. Cha Gwan-woo put his lips to her forehand and asked her to date him.

Cha Gwan-woo continued, "I am smiling on the outside but actually I'm shaking on the inside. Answer me quickly. Don't you like me?" Jang Hye-seong blurted out, "No, I like you" and Park Soo-ha, who was watching them, turned around bitterly.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Hancinema

Archived