♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

I just want tell you guys to watch Shinee's moment clearly again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4t-t5Rv2

and watch Naeun&Hyunsik from Btob (A guy whom naeun was talking with) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ7JvIFWWQc

I watch these two fancam together and really slowly focus every movement even though Shinee's moment was switch back and forth.But you have to compare their real moment and gesture between these two video and you guy will see what did I see.Please watch Jong Minho and Taemin eyes. the way their eyes staring and focus.

All I can tell you that Jonghyun said something to minho Like "xx (shil tu) cho-wa handageoya" mean "XX like/make (Jealous)" or somthing like that Cuz minho and jong 's eyes move to their right where that time Naeun was talking with Hyunsik quite closely. Taemin gesture and his face just like he didn't pleased in something but just act like he didn't see or care and only focus on EXO's speech.

I can't confirm XX word when Jong's mouth say is in Korean language maybe something like Uree = We or Tulree= Two

But if We watch Taemin carefully.we will see he stared to his right hand where Naeun and Hyunsik was time to time.

At 0:53 I can read Taemin mouth and he say" Sho jok bua" mean "Look those(right)way" Minho and Him stared right way.//Naeun talk with Hyunsik at that time.

Then Jong giggle and said "Ordee neo ordee bo yeo" mean "where? Where are you looking"

Minho smilely said "Meo ba" mean "What do you see?"

Jong said something that I cann't read his word but Taemin stared the right way then said " Mo du ta bo yeo shi geum" mean "Can see everything now"

Jong said "XX meo hae" mean "what XX do" and Taemin didn't say anything then.** XX is the word that I'm not sure**

@1:07 Taemin turn his head to the right and his eyes keep wider like warning signed for someone/something (2nd Video:It was happened at the same time when Hyunsik looked to his left Where Shinee was standing.Eunkwang who standing in front of him keep looked back to the way Taemin standing too.)

skip to @1:35 I can saw Taemin's face really serious when he looked to the right. he turn to ask jonghyun

"XX or di ye yo" mean "Where is XX"

Jong " XX wae?" mean " XX Why"

Taemin "XXXX" (**XX his mouth is said like "kyeo ron" word in korean* but I'm not sure .) then he talked about something like his religion ring

Minho " ya! jin jaa?" mean "Ya really?"

Taemin reply with his serious face "Jin jaa" mean "really//sure"

then Minho grab Taemin ring and teased him amd said  " Ne geo ya." mean "It's mind"

I really believe This moment was Taemin jealous when he saw Naeun smile and talk with other guys closely in front of his eyes. It's support the reason why we several saw him keep standing behide her. Protecting and jealousy his girl. It really cleared that why that day his body keep pointed to the way Naeun stood.

According to you're guy said Mungyu Kwanho and Kai keep teased Taemin about Church.

In 2016 Taemin and Naeun started wearing 10 rings and their couple ring was religious ring since WGM. //Taemin's varity show that tested his heart beating when talked about wife

2017 in Taemin Vlive, his friend teased him about Church.(wonder why Church is a topic that they can't reveal? It's really normal to talk about church for everyone.isn't it?)

2018 Taemin talked about not being single since birth but reveal that he's religion since birth. why did he suddenly say that?
Now I really suspected. Did Taemin and Naeun get engaged or married secretly?

sorry for my bad engligh. I just want to shared my though.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I remember that post. Apink's album was right near his album on that shelf of the store. :D

I saw an article last February 24th of current year. He said it, he plans to make one. But I'd prefer he better not make any. He is too expressive that might endanger the relationship. No, Taeminnie.. listen to this noona.

Or could it be Naeun is the one advising him to have one? :huh:

@Angelanyto

Here's Naeun's book page's content. 

"People do not know how great the meaning of distance is. We are not hurt when we are away. This is a tremendous magic and a great solution at the same time. I do not know if other people are like me, but in my case a few moments away I wonder whether the bad thoughts and emotions that I had with him over the years are gone and I rather miss him". 

Thank you, i remember reading this somewhere when she posted it.  I'm not a korean so when i read it i'm not sure whether that "he" in particular a right precise translation...but who cares...i like it! haha

9 hours ago, pastelcheeks said:

aaannd when i was scrolling through my IG explore, i found this.

idk what other poses Taemin did but there's another photo of him with his two 1 sign below his eyes (so it looks like tears or 11?). can we interpret it whatever we want it to? lol this couple is really... 

I feel like the pointing thingie is a spoiler for the choreo of Apink's comeback xD

BTW GUYS OMG I'M SO EXCITED. WE'RE ALMOST FINISHING THE THREAD~ I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SECOND THREAD <3

And by that, how about we do something fun here by posting something grateful or something about this thread? Like memories or sumthing or etc. before we say goodbye to this thread?huhu xD 

We should start posting messages in Page 1990 lel.. then we can do a countdown at Page 1999/2000. xD but idk how many posts are in each page

LMAO I AM REALLY EXCITED GUYS xD

Image result for apink celebrate gif

Related image

8 hours ago, Shalotte Kassie said:

I just want tell you guys to watch Shinee's moment clearly again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4t-t5Rv2

and watch Naeun&Hyunsik from Btob (A guy whom naeun was talking with) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ7JvIFWWQc

I watch these two fancam together and really slowly focus every movement even though Shinee's moment was switch back and forth.But you have to compare their real moment and gesture between these two video and you guy will see what did I see.Please watch Jong Minho and Taemin eyes. the way their eyes staring and focus.

All I can tell you that Jonghyun said something to minho Like "xx (shil tu) cho-wa handageoya" mean "XX like/make (Jealous)" or somthing like that Cuz minho and jong 's eyes move to their right where that time Naeun was talking with Hyunsik quite closely. Taemin gesture and his face just like he didn't pleased in something but just act like he didn't see or care and only focus on EXO's speech.

I can't confirm XX word when Jong's mouth say is in Korean language maybe something like Uree = We or Tulree= Two

But if We watch Taemin carefully.we will see he stared to his right hand where Naeun and Hyunsik was time to time.

At 0:53 I can read Taemin mouth and he say" Sho jok bua" mean "Look those(right)way" Minho and Him stared right way.//Naeun talk with Hyunsik at that time.

Then Jong giggle and said "Ordee neo ordee bo yeo" mean "where? Where are you looking"

Jong said something that I cann't read his word but Taemin stared the right way then said " Mo du ta bo yeo shi geum" mean "Can see everything now"

Jong said "XX meo hae" mean "what XX do" and Taemin didn't say anything then.** XX is the word that I'm not sure**

@1:07 Taemin turn his head to the right and his eyes keep wider like warning signed for someone/something (2nd Video:It was happened at the same time when Hyunsik looked to his left Where Shinee was standing.Eunkwang who standing in front of him keep looked back to the way Taemin standing too.)

skip to @1:35 I can saw Taemin's face really serious when he looked to the right. he turn to ask jonghyun

Taemin "XXXX" (**XX his mouth is said like "kyeo ron" word in korean* but I'm not sure .) then he talked about something like his religion ring

then Minho grab Taemin ring and teased him amd said  " Ne geo ya." mean "It's mind"

I really believe This moment was Taemin jealous when he saw Naeun smile and talk with other guys closely in front of his eyes. It's support the reason why we several saw him keep standing behide her. Protecting and jealousy his girl. It really cleared that why that day his body keep pointed to the way Naeun stood.

According to you're guy said Mungyu Kwanho and Kai keep teased Taemin about Church.

In 2016 Taemin and Naeun started wearing 10 rings and their couple ring was religious ring since WGM. //Taemin's varity show that tested his heart beating when talked about wife

2017 in Taemin Vlive, his friend teased him about Church.(wonder why Church is a topic that they can't reveal? It's really normal to talk about church for everyone.isn't it?)

2018 Taemin talked about not being single since birth but reveal that he's religion since birth. why did he suddenly say that?

this is incredible work from you.  All i can see is they confirmed something on the ring and they both Minho and taemin said really.  Other than that i cannot tell a thing.  I'm so slow and behind lol

I wasn't a taemin fan before what happened to JH last December and this was aired 4 days before his death.  Then Taemin left the show.  I Started paying more attention to this group and my old feeling about Taeun was also back but i was so chicken to watch this until tonight.  I just cried like a crazy woman alone in the middle of the night. 

Yes he has never cried like and seeing him crying made me so sad.  From those photos Taemin was taken with this long time friend, i also saw his chubby best friend (the one appeared in WGM and his solo vareity show, the piggy friend)  Taemin treasures his private life so much and he doesn't have a lot of friends in and outside of this industry.  Taemin is such a great role model and he cares about his friend so much. 

Please forgive me for being emotional.  I am just thankful to idolize someone who has shown better and better in every move.  He's honest, he's caring, he's funny and he's lacking.  I like every aspect of him.  He's Naeun's!

11 hours ago, Shalotte Kassie said:

one of the reason i want to learn Korean language sooo bad is so i can read idol lips on fancam lol. unfortunately i still don't have the opportunity to learn it and it's amazing you can see that from the video.

in my opinion the reason why he brought up motae solo topic because Taemin is testing the water. you're right, why did he feel the need to confirm that?

@xoxo_yanna98 right? i think it's for their upcoming comeback choreo because Apink member keep doing pointing thingie so Taemin joins the promotion of their comeback too? lol

i'm a new member so i don't have a lot of memories to tell :tears: i really do want to hear stories from members who already join this forum before me, who have became Taeunian way back in 2013 or years after it. or the new one beside me. how did you get fond of Taeun? what makes you keep shipping them?

@Angelanyto it's okay to feel emotional. in fact this TSoL comeback is a whole rollercoaster of emotion for us. i get a similar yet different feeling after seeing Taemin during this comeback. it's like watching WGM again, the feeling that Taemin has this another kind of side. the difference is he is now more matured, like he's braver and more honest stating what he wants to say or do. when i watched recent SHINee variety show, i feel like Taemin becomes a chatterbox lol he can't stop saying anything.

ithink he still can't crack a joke tho. maybe he should stick to throw all of his jokes to Naeun so both can laugh heartily :lol:

29 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

one of the reason i want to learn Korean language sooo bad is so i can read idol lips on fancam lol. unfortunately i still don't have the opportunity to learn it and it's amazing you can see that from the video.

in my opinion the reason why he brought up motae solo topic because Taemin is testing the water. you're right, why did he feel the need to confirm that?

@xoxo_yanna98 right? i think it's for their upcoming comeback choreo because Apink member keep doing pointing thingie so Taemin joins the promotion of their comeback too? lol

i'm a new member so i don't have a lot of memories to tell :tears: i really do want to hear stories from members who already join this forum before me, who have became Taeunian way back in 2013 or years after it. or the new one beside me. how did you get fond of Taeun? what makes you keep shipping them?

@Angelanyto it's okay to feel emotional. in fact this TSoL comeback is a whole rollercoaster of emotion for us. i get a similar yet different feeling after seeing Taemin during this comeback. it's like watching WGM again, the feeling that Taemin has this another kind of side. the difference is he is now more matured, like he's braver and more honest stating what he wants to say or do. when i watched recent SHINee variety show, i feel like Taemin becomes a chatterbox lol he can't stop saying anything.

ithink he still can't crack a joke tho. maybe he should stick to throw all of his jokes to Naeun so both can laugh heartily :lol:

I wish for that too, to be able to understand the Korean language. I want to read all what Taemin had been saying in those fancams while Naeun was near him on stages. 

I am a new member of the TaEun ship too. I was missing Jonghyun so much and watched SHINee old vids, cuts of savage moments, then I watched WGM for Kim Jonghyun because he appeared for a couple of episodes too then I got interested with Taemin's moves and words to Naeun, and yes.. Naeun has always been my favorite in Apink (now I love all of them) and then I started to watch it because of the couple already. 

What makes me keep shipping them? All hints are really pointing to them REAL DATING. They are together. I am not believing it because I liked them in WGM but the events after WGM (staring, glances at each other were all genuine on stages, not to mention Naeun's IG stories, posts, Taemin's ambiguous responses during interviews and his sudden change of POV on relationships). They keep looking after each other. And why on this green earth would Apink keep distance from Taemin during the Music Bank in Hanoi 2015 when they are even close friends in real life. Why would WGM reunited several couples but not TaEun? Why most couples had collaboration stages in Gayo Daejun while TaEun didn't have one? here's the thing, when they did a parody of Master's Sun, and The Heirs, why did they not just partnered TaEun instead of partnering them with Wooyoung and Minah. It was Minah. To cover up the real thing going on with our couple? Minah and Girl's Day were once a cute controversy when Taemin mentioned them instead of Apink. Lastly, SHINee and Apink did not attend the year end event that's so important to all idols, just why? Hmm... I guess these are enough reasons for me to believe they are really serious about their relationship. Both agencies are keeping them away from each other on purpose because they are protecting them.

They match each other quite well, Naeun can really laugh at his jokes that's so lame to me. No offense meant but I really find Taemin's jokes not funny at all, only Naeun can laugh about it and I am happy for it too. ~hmm... my precious muffins so in love.

You what makes you ship them?

On 6/30/2018 at 1:29 PM, chantaljaey said:

You what makes you ship them?

*APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST AHEAD!*

I have been a panda since Apink's debut days, so I pretty much know that Naeun is an awkward peanut who rarely initiates any skinship or expresses her feelings and love towards her members (most of her self-initiated skinships w the members are prolly hitting them when she's laughing or excited). But I know she has one of the softest hearts in Apink, she is really close to her mum and honestly, not many young people these days who are always away from home for a long time can actually hold such close bonds with their parents. In contrary to her cold exterior, she cries easily which really says a lot about how she is a person with a lot of emotions. 

Although I've been a panda for 7 years, I never really paid attention or actually watched Taeun's WGM back in 2013. I can't really remember why I didn't, but think it was something along the line that I doubted Taemin's sincerity towards Naeun. I thought WGM was scripted. I loved KhunToria but Nichkhun ended up with Tiffany lmao that shattered my WGM fantasies tbh. That's why for Taeun, I thought that as a sunbae in the industry, Taemin would know how to *act like he likes her when he doesn't*. For 5 years, 5 friggin years, I think the only Taeun's WGM video i watched was the EXO surprise event one. 

But just like one month ago, I was bored of dramas and stumbled upon a Fanmade video named 'WHAT HAPPENED TO TAEMIN AND NAEUN'. I was like okay.. and clicked onto it. 

After watching that fanmade video, I marathoned Taeun's WGM in two days. I thought to myself 'HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB???' I felt ridiculous for doubting Taemin's feelings towards Naeun when I didn't even gave their WGM a chance in the first place. All the little actions, the words, THOSE SMILES of his that he couldn't control whenever Naeun initiates skinships, says something sweet or just being cute. But what really made me believe that what they had was real was Naeun's development from someone so shy and awkward to being so comfortable with someone of the opposite gender. I loved seeing them fondling with each other's fingers and their rosary rings. I loved it when Naeun gets 'triggered' easily by some of Taemin's jokes like remember when Taemin said if Naeun loses her memory he would just make her rewatch all of their episodes. Naeun seemed really disappointed with his answer. If he didn't hold a special place in her heart, why would she be triggered? she would just laugh it off like how she always does to his jokes. In order to actually have a place in this inpenetrable girl's heart, I'm sure they had many memories that were off broadcast. What we see is just 20 mins x 38 episodes of their relationship. There definitely were more than that. 

Needless to say, all those fancams of Taemin catching Naeun's glances and then smiling to himself, the suuuper awkward SHINee vs Apink M! Countdown, rosary bracelets, super fugly gucci shoes (lmao those shoes seriously who could possibly like such shoes besides these two), even the friggin mole on the left side of their nose bridges (they didn't have the moles during WGM). I'm just really very curious about the silver rosary bracelet. Could it really be a couple bracelet or did Taemin give it to her or is it just pure coincidence? And also the lyrics to Soldier, Pinocchio, I'm Crying, etc..

For I'm Crying, there is this line: 

Your heart will rain at any time
I couldn't be your umbrella.. etc

In an unaired scene of Taeun's WGM where they moved into their new house, Naeun mentioned about how she hated rainy days when she was younger and she would cry when it rained. You can watch it here >> 

If im not wrong the lyrics to I'm Crying is not written by Taemin himself but he mentioned that he handpicked most of the songs in his albums which he felt most fit his feelings. 

I could go on and on forever till maybe years later... when they confirm their relationship (if they're still together). I hope they hang on to each other tightly till that day comes. I am very sure they dated, the issue now is whether or not they still are lmao. 

14 hours ago, Shalotte Kassie said:

I don't think they went that far as getting enganged or married. Only as far as secret dating.

Taemin is famous and he is from big company SM which is a very strict company and literally he spend 80% of his time with manager and staff, so he can't be enganged or married without these people's concern.

The only idol that I know get secretly married is Eli from Ukiss. But then again Ukiss is not as popular as Shinee that's why nobody care reported him for living together with his girlfriend for years.

Back to "The Call" performance UV and Taemin

Taemin seems close to Bewhy now that he dared to make fun of Bewhy 's hair (he drew Bewhy head on his thumb)

and I still keep replaying the part when they say "Just one Taeminnie, minnie, minnie" and have a good laugh.

I just found out from Panda's sns that Apink will be promoting on music shows starting next week.

Shinee will still be promoting until next week for ep.3 album.

with the changing personality of Taemin I wonder how is it going to be? will he keep ignoring each other or get friendly like an old friend?

I kind of sad because Shinee only had 1 win so far, 

while promoting ep.1 they overlap with BTS

while promoting ep.2 they overlap with wannaone

while promoting ep.3 they overlap with Blackpink

I'm afraid Apink will face the same situation, their promoting the same time with Blackpink, Btob, Lovelyz, Mammamoo, Twice all have strong fanbase. :tears:

Don't forget to watch "Knowing Brother"/"Ask Us Anything" today cause Apink will be the guess. Let's make it as one of the highest rating episode.

5 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

*APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST AHEAD!*

I have been a panda since Apink's debut days, so I pretty much know that Naeun is an awkward peanut who rarely initiates any skinship or expresses her feelings and love towards her members (most of her self-initiated skinships w the members are prolly hitting them when she's laughing or excited). But I know she has one of the softest hearts in Apink, she is really close to her mum and honestly, not many young people these days who are always away from home for a long time can actually hold such close bonds with their parents. In contrary to her cold exterior, she cries easily which really says a lot about how she is a person with a lot of emotions. 

Although I've been a panda for 7 years, I never really paid attention or actually watched Taeun's WGM back in 2013. I can't really remember why I didn't, but think it was something along the line that I doubted Taemin's sincerity towards Naeun. I thought WGM was scripted. I loved KhunToria but Nichkhun ended up with Tiffany lmao that shattered my WGM fantasies tbh. That's why for Taeun, I thought that as a sunbae in the industry, Taemin would know how to *act like he likes her when he doesn't*. For 5 years, 5 friggin years, I think the only Taeun's WGM video i watched was the EXO surprise event one. 

But just like one month ago, I was bored of dramas and stumbled upon a Fanmade video named 'WHAT HAPPENED TO TAEMIN AND NAEUN'. I was like okay.. and clicked onto it. 

After watching that fanmade video, I marathoned Taeun's WGM in two days. I thought to myself 'HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB???' I felt ridiculous for doubting Taemin's feelings towards Naeun when I didn't even gave their WGM a chance in the first place. All the little actions, the words, THOSE SMILES of his that he couldn't control whenever Naeun initiates skinships, says something sweet or just being cute. But what really made me believe that what they had was real was Naeun's development from someone so shy and awkward to being so comfortable with someone of the opposite gender. I loved seeing them fondling with each other's fingers and their rosary rings. I loved it when Naeun gets 'triggered' easily by some of Taemin's jokes like remember when Taemin said if Naeun loses her memory he would just make her rewatch all of their episodes. Naeun seemed really disappointed with his answer. If he didn't hold a special place in her heart, why would she be triggered? she would just laugh it off like how she always does to his jokes. In order to actually have a place in this inpenetrable girl's heart, I'm sure they had many memories that were off broadcast. What we see is just 20 mins x 38 episodes of their relationship. There definitely were more than that. 

Needless to say, all those fancams of Taemin catching Naeun's glances and then smiling to himself, the suuuper awkward SHINee vs Apink M! Countdown, rosary bracelets, super fugly gucci shoes (lmao those shoes seriously who could possibly like such shoes besides these two), even the friggin mole on the left side of their nose bridges (they didn't have the moles during WGM). I'm just really very curious about the silver rosary bracelet. Could it really be a couple bracelet or did Taemin give it to her or is it just pure coincidence? And also the lyrics to Soldier, Pinocchio, I'm Crying, etc..

For I'm Crying, there is this line: 

Your heart will rain at any time
I couldn't be your umbrella.. etc

In an unaired scene of Taeun's WGM where they moved into their new house, Naeun mentioned about how she hated rainy days when she was younger and she would cry when it rained. You can watch it here >> 

If im not wrong the lyrics to I'm Crying is not written by Taemin himself but he mentioned that he handpicked most of the songs in his albums which he felt most fit his feelings. 

I could go on and on forever till maybe years later... when they confirm their relationship (if they're still together). I hope they hang on to each other tightly till that day comes. I am very sure they dated, the issue now is whether or not they still are lmao. 

I first know Apink when an idol group danced to NoNoNo in Weekly Idol. The first member caught my attention was Naeun. SHE IS VERY PRETTY. She is indeed the visual after all. Long before I tried to watch their first episode but I got bored since they were too young for that dating program, and I did follow SHINee way before too (I watched Hello Baby, it was the best one among all seasons for me, Yoo Geun was so cute.. now he's 11 or 12. Time flies fast). Back to Naeun, I am aware that she's really the quietest member of Apink. That's why when I know her joining WGM and paired with the maknae of SHINee it didn't ring a bell to me because Taemin was my least favorite in SHINee, and Naeun is indeed pretty but I kinda lost interest in her since she really didn't talk much even on Apink shows (I felt that time she's way better maybe in real life, interact with her in real life since she's really shy on broadcasts) but I've got to give credit that she's really an honest person. Since before. She tells the truth since before, members testified to that. Yes, I think she's very close to her mom. Her mom appeared in their Apink News (so with her sister). :)

I did the same, the first video that caught my attention after watching their WGM Episodes was that (What happened to Taemin and Naeun). I felt quite angry at first, I calmed down weeks, months later (as a Taeunian). Talking to fellow TaEunians opens up your mind about a lot of TaEun things. While watching their episodes I felt younger honestly! LOL XD It reminded me of those first love emotions. It felt special really. And what made it more special? It's their sincere feelings for each other. I agree with you, Naeun isn't the clingy type, she doesn't hug nor hold any members hand randomly. She just do skinships with them if she hits them gently while laughing or getting too excited with them. I too loved all scenes with them playing with their rings. The stares especially from Taemin meant a lot (the Spain camping episode was crazy, everyone went crazier because of how he stared at her and the iloveyou and metoo moment). He really was and is so in love with her. With his love, Naeun. Also, I said it numerous times already but I love to say it again, the cursing incident? The staff interviewing Naeun that time wouldn't react that way IF SHE DIDN'T FEEL HOW SPECIAL TAEMIN WAS TO NAEUN. She reacted that way because she felt like a real unnie to her. Her protective instincts came out all of a sudden when she saw Naeun's tears. :ph34r:

Regarding the bracelet, it is both their protection and faith. Faith for God, and faith for each other. 

That umbrella thingy, it's cute that Taemin has become more sensible to things that Naeun likes and dislikes. That memory lose episode made me realize that Taemin gives in when Naeun fights for her beliefs. She's shy but if time calls it she fights for what she believes in. I guess Taemin realized that moment that they have reached at a point that their minds also think opposite and because of that I am more convinced that they really took the relationship to a higher degree. I liked how Taemin responded to Naeun's memory lose too. He can know what she hates and loves and will be happier to make her remember him. Naeun didn't think he would respond like that and she liked it! :wub:

The mole. Naeun has it already during WGM though. It was visible when she said, she likes Taemin too (Episode 11). Taemin's mole started appearing around 2015 (Shawols said) if I'm not mistaken. 

6 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

I just found out from Panda's sns that Apink will be promoting on music shows starting next week.

Shinee will still be promoting until next week for ep.3 album.

with the changing personality of Taemin I wonder how is it going to be? will he keep ignoring each other or get friendly like an old friend?

I kind of sad because Shinee only had 1 win so far, 

while promoting ep.1 they overlap with BTS

while promoting ep.2 they overlap with wannaone

while promoting ep.3 they overlap with Blackpink

I'm afraid Apink will face the same situation, their promoting the same time with Blackpink, Btob, Lovelyz, Mammamoo, Twice all have strong fanbase. :tears:

Don't forget to watch "Knowing Brother"/"Ask Us Anything" today cause Apink will be the guess. Let's make it as one of the highest rating episode.

really? there's a hope to see even a tiny bit interaction of ShineePink. i hope Taemin and Naeun can greet each other at least. so we can have more Taeun moment (i'm too selfish, huh?). both SHINee and Apink overlapped with groups with such a strong fanbase :tears: and to add those groups who had similar comeback time with SHINee are the ones who knows how to use voting application well (because their fanbase are younger and more aware of how this kind of voting works).

anyway have you watched today's Knowing Brother? Apink performs their new song! can't wait to hear the full song and watch the MV.

I am currently re-watching Naeun's guesting in RM episode 357 (with Hayoungie). I just realized now that Hong Jinyoung was also one of the guests and I remember she was the one (one of the studio people in WGM) who remarked on Taemin that Naeun went through a lot just to say that she likes him (Taemin). And in The Call now, Jung Chi (or Jung In.. I keep getting confused with their names) just happens to be one of the judges (?) and I remember she was the one who said that Taemin and Naeun back then really liked each other so much just didn't know how to express it.

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I am currently re-watching Naeun's guesting in RM episode 357 (with Hayoungie). I just realized now that Hong Jinyoung was also one of the guests and I remember she was the one (one of the studio people in WGM) who remarked on Taemin that Naeun went through a lot just to say that she likes him (Taemin). And in The Call now, Jung Chi (or Jung In.. I keep getting confused with their names) just happens to be one of the judges (?) and I remember she was the one who said that Taemin and Naeun back then really liked each other so much just didn't know how to express it.

Jung In in the Call not as judge, she is just like Taemin as a guest.

But when you watch The Call it really obvious Jung In is supporting Taemin

34 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:

the maknae line reaction of Naeun's sexy dance :lol:

now i really want to see their MV ugh! it's out in 2 July right?

Heechul said the last time Apink in Knowing Bros and Naeun dance "New Face" it got highest rating.

Then the rating got beaten by Wannaone Kang Daniel doing break dance.

So Heechul challenge Naeun to get another highest rating and Naeun willing to take the challenge.

I think because it was a sudden request so that Naeun decide to cover SISTAR19 "Gone not around any longer".

All Pandas knew that she's been covering this dance a few times (in Apink concerts and Yu Heiyool Sketchbook), so it won't be a problem for Naeun.

I think Hayoung got worried for Naeun will make mistakes maybe because they usually perform it together and maybe they haven't been practising the dance for a long time.

49 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I just watched Apink's song and choreo and OMG I LOVE IT..

I'M STILL NOT YET LIKE HYPE BECOZ THEY'RE IN UNIFORMS 

BUT OMG OMG OMG <3 

IT'S LIKE SHINEE'S SONG LEL I HOPE SOMEONE DO A MASHUP OF SOME SHINEE SONG AND THIS SONG xD

yes I thought so too..LOL.... the electronic sound, the funky 90's vibe sounds like Shinee's style

23 hours ago, Shalotte Kassie said:

waaa Thankyou sm for translatinggg!!! :heart::heart: I wish I knew hangul:tears: anw also thankyou for pointing it makes easier to look at:) anw i've been watched that video before but didnt realized Naeun were talking to hahah sure it makes Taem so jealous thoo.. but I do realized from that video which Taem keep kind of showing off his finger to Minho and Jjong, which has a ring on it :glasses:

Archived