♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watch their 10th anniversary event. I cried coz it was so amazing! Can't help but to look to see if taemin is wearing his bracelet or ring. He was wearing some black leather-like bracelet on his right wrist and some silver bangles on his right (didn't look like taeun's bracelet) and he didn't seem to wear any rings on his index fingers... he had a thicker silver ring on his thumb. I was watching eps of Shinee's Back when they shot the mv and when they had a day off to hang out and have dinner... both times he didn't wear the ring or bracelet. Please tell me i'm imagining this... :(

17 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Just watch their 10th anniversary event. I cried coz it was so amazing! Can't help but to look to see if taemin is wearing his bracelet or ring. He was wearing some black leather-like bracelet on his right wrist and some silver bangles on his right (didn't look like taeun's bracelet) and he didn't seem to wear any rings on his index fingers... he had a thicker silver ring on his thumb. I was watching eps of Shinee's Back when they shot the mv and when they had a day off to hang out and have dinner... both times he didn't wear the ring or bracelet. Please tell me i'm imagining this... :(

I don’t know anything abt taemin’s bracelet. Is there a suspicious or meaningful bracelet that I miss out the whole time?

but for the rings, he is still wearing the thumb rosary ring. It was from 2014 summer solo comeback time. He lost his old one and replaced with this. I dont know which ring he lost but he is still wearing this thumb one until now. 

He also replaced the index rosary to a new one. Maybe you referred to the old one ( the one from WGM time?)

im not too worry abt him. 

I only care abt naeun’s. Lol

we don’t know the meaning of this new index rosary or this big thumb ring, whether it was his own item or a gift from someone special. Not like naeun’s roasary bracelet that both of them wore at different times. 

Dont worry too much. 

7 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Shinee 10th anniversary event is in May and Shinee shooting the MV in May too, so it's been a while back.

If you are focusing on what Taemin wear recently just look for him  in Shinee performance on music show like Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo, Mcountdown etc.. cause it is live show.

Mcountdown June 14, 2018

Inkogayo June 17, 2018

on the video above Taemin wear long sleeve so it might be hard to see his bracelet or rings

here in these performance Taemin wear short sleeve so you can see his bracelet and rings more clear

Musicbank June 15, 2018

mcountdown June 14, 2018

personally I love this song, it keeps playing in my head like crazy:D:D

58 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

on the video above Taemin wear long sleeve so it might be hard to see his bracelet or rings

here in these performance Taemin wear short sleeve so you can see his bracelet and rings more clear

Musicbank June 15, 2018

mcountdown June 14, 2018

personally I love this song, it keeps playing in my head like crazy:D:D

I love this song too! :) 

Anyway guys I don't think we should care too much about whether they wear the bracelets or rings. Sometimes they just wanna wear something different just to change around a little. Speaking from experience (my bf and I have been together for about 5 years now), when we first started going out, we are very particular about our couple rings/couple items. But now we're not that particular, so probably they're like that too! So don't get too worried if we don't spot their couple items! And also, if they're at work, their stylists are in charge of their outfits and accessories so they may not get to wear what they want! 

12 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Yes. He was sad and he talked a little sarcastically too that he was divorced.  (With attitude) that reminds me of him being a spoiled maknae too as he could freely express his opinion around his hyungs. Maybe he was forced to appear key’s WGM lol 

if that FA was true they he expressed himself that he couldn’t hide his feelings then for sure he should not open one. I actually very admire an idol for not having a public sns because he keeps this good distance with his fans. 

Do you all remember taemin said naeun’s name by accident when he introduced a solo singer stage on mubank (in 2013 during WGM) it was hilariously funny and embarrassing at the same time  

so it proves that he can’t act calmly or normally in public so stay away from sns is the best way for him :)

I LOLed at "forced to appear in Key's WGM" Of course he had to be at his umma's wedding. LOL :D Yes... I admire idols like that too. Like what happened to SuJu Sungmin. He has (had?) an SNS account before marriage but when he got married he stopped updating and know what fans (crazy ones) did? They bashed him JUST BECAUSE he doesn't update them anymore. wth.. it's his freaking life people. He can do whatever he wanted. He is a celeb but that doesn't mean he has to update every single thing that's happening to him. :rolleyes:

The solo singer that Taemin was supposed to mention is IU-ssi but then he uttered Naeun's name. That was savage af! What made the scene funnier was Minho and Jong's reactions! His mind was all pink and everyhting is about Naeun. Naeun. Naeun. Aigoo~ Taeminnie so in love.

Here's the  cut.

the preview of Taemin performance on "The Call", the full performance will be aired on June 22

He will be performing with Bewhy and Shin Seung Hun.

The preview look great, the song sound really cool. OMG can't wait to see the full performance cause I love the trio.

2 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I don’t know anything abt taemin’s bracelet. Is there a suspicious or meaningful bracelet that I miss out the whole time?

but for the rings, he is still wearing the thumb rosary ring. It was from 2014 summer solo comeback time. He lost his old one and replaced with this. I dont know which ring he lost but he is still wearing this thumb one until now. 

He also replaced the index rosary to a new one. Maybe you referred to the old one ( the one from WGM time?)

im not too worry abt him. 

I only care abt naeun’s. Lol

we don’t know the meaning of this new index rosary or this big thumb ring, whether it was his own item or a gift from someone special. Not like naeun’s roasary bracelet that both of them wore at different times. 

Dont worry too much. 

LOL Same here. I am not too worried about Taemin's ring or bracelet (I did post a few page back. I went crazy for a while) and what I am always looking for is Naeun's. This is solely because I so much trust Taemin's actions than the ring and bracelet, second - yes.. the bracelet in Naeun's possession because they owned it both. And the fact alone it's a religious item makes my heart at ease. Taemin's reason for it is undoubtedly because they share the same faith. That faith is their source of strength even before meeting each other. That rosary bracelet's existence is what makes them one in faith and in love. Love for each other and love for God. I suddenly remember in the past my class sections were Faith, Hope and Love.

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

LOL Same here. I am not too worried about Taemin's ring or bracelet (I did post a few page back. I went crazy for a while) and what I am always looking for is Naeun's. This is solely because I so much trust Taemin's actions than the ring and bracelet, second - yes.. the bracelet in Naeun's possession because they owned it both. And the fact alone it's a religious item makes my heart at ease. Taemin's reason for it is undoubtedly because they share the same faith. That faith is their source of strength even before meeting each other. That rosary bracelet's existence is what makes them one in faith and in love. Love for each other and love for God. I suddenly remember in the past my class sections were Faith, Hope and Love.

When taemin found out that naeun wore rosary ring when they first met he said that it was rare to see ppl at their age to wear such ring. My korean friend here is catholic and she’s not wearing anything nor going to church. They two special met at the right time so we should have some faith in them too. 

taemin said to naeun in Spain camp ep that he likes her and doesn’t want to lie to her. Naeun’s reaction was full of trust and love. They gave me goose bumps when I rewatch after knowing they (probably) are In Relationship. 

In today’s radio taemin mentioned again abt his plan after 30 years old. This hasn’t changed since 5 years ago when they were at the bank.  (If I heard it correctly) he said something like for the past 10 years I have been working hard with no mistakes.  I worried 2 second like what is he planning to do in the future? Mistakes? Like what! Dating? Hahahaha

there are countless coincidence and hints from these two (more from naeun) I think but with taemin’s reputation all he needs to do is work like a man and date protect his love like a real man. 

Ps

i saw a fan made video of taeun last night and taemin prayed every time when countdown happened at year end stage. Like he was laughing last second and then praying in his own world no matter who or what he was with or doing at the time.  This man I cannot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

let’s trust him and her and looking forward to the first week of July! 

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

When taemin found out that naeun wore rosary ring when they first met he said that it was rare to see ppl at their age to wear such ring. My korean friend here is catholic and she’s not wearing anything nor going to church. They two special met at the right time so we should have some faith in them too. 

taemin said to naeun in Spain camp ep that he likes her and doesn’t want to lie to her. Naeun’s reaction was full of trust and love. They gave me goose bumps when I rewatch after knowing they (probably) are In Relationship. 

In today’s radio taemin mentioned again abt his plan after 30 years old. This hasn’t changed since 5 years ago when they were at the bank.  (If I heard it correctly) he said something like for the past 10 years I have been working hard with no mistakes.  I worried 2 second like what is he planning to do in the future? Mistakes? Like what! Dating? Hahahaha

there are countless coincidence and hints from these two (more from naeun) I think but with taemin’s reputation all he needs to do is work like a man and date protect his love like a real man. 

Ps

i saw a fan made video of taeun last night and taemin prayed every time when countdown happened at year end stage. Like he was laughing last second and then praying in his own world no matter who or what he was with or doing at the time.  This man I cannot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

let’s trust him and her and looking forward to the first week of July! 

It's late at night here in my timezone but your words are so warm. I am smiling like a fool reading your post. That mistake he said could mean many things and yes.. dating is probably one of those things. Yes, I've seen several cuts of it that Taemin really prays before the opening of the year (countdown to new year). Even in their show (a month before WGM) One Fine Day, despite the busy schedule, and the 3-day vacation he's got in Switzerland he still managed to go to church and pray. Naeun gave Chorong (she's also a Catholic) a religious book in their Showtime finale (9 months after WGM ended). In a recent show of Apink they were given a cake for their 7th year anniv. just before blowing the candle, she did pray. From the looks of it, they are really religious way before they got famous.

They're fated to meet. Imagine in this crazy world, in the messy scary land of Kpop they found each other?  I wish nothing but real happiness for my precious muffins. :heart:

Spoiler

I also have a religious bracelet (not a rosary though and is blessed) that I keep wearing wherever I go. I'm a Catholic btw. Wearing religious items like rings, bracelets, necklaces makes me feel protected (spiritually). It's like whenever I feel uneasy and wavers at times my faith always leads me back to light and becomes my comfort. I think that's also the case with TaEun.

27 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Naeun teaser above for Apink 7th mini albm is soooo twilight/vampire theme :blush:

and this is Taemin images for "The story of light ep.3"

source. allkpop

I also like how they release the photos of our "double date" foursome on the same day! 

TaEun & KeyJi! <3 

Uri Naeunie so pretty! Son Yeoshin! 

Archived