You’re like a tattoo on top of my heart
You fill up my heart so much that I can’t breathe
After we spend the night together
Your scent that remains at the tip of my blankets get me drunk as I fall asleep
After holding your white skin and soft cheeks
I want to bother you all night
A girl who knows how to enjoy her life rather than money
A possessor of a charm of unconventional beauty
You have the scent of a human, an untainted and natural person in this complex world
I like you so much because of your human scent
I’m even more attracted to your clumsy appearance
If I hesitate, I might lose you
So I’m going crazy
I lived like a carriage racing through a dirt road
I may look rough but if you take me apart, I’m a man with many scars
Like the smoke from a factory chimney
I lived however life went, by myself
I worked as I sweat so money always overflows
But I hadn’t found a love that I wanted to share it with
But you’re a bit different
A girl who knows how to long for a person’s hand like an LP
After my hard days, after I got to know you
Everything is going back to its place
After my hard days, after I got to know you
Everything is breathing again
So I’m going crazy
Just like the sky looking like the sky
Just like the wind feeling like the wind
Just the way you are
Not made up in any way
I’m falling for that beauty
So I’m going crazy

totally the song about a woman he loves :)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puanbacak

gary expressions in this episode (ep 198)...what can I say..priceless..
monday-couple-o.gif

mc-o.gif

mc2-o.gif

mc3-o.gif

mc4-o.gif

i can sense jealousy here... ;))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are actually like to stealing sight one each other..
i think they are really into each other now..but still yet announce to public what they had relationship recently..wishing they are being a real couple now :)Running Man ep 204 and 205 very entertaining for the Monday Couple Shippers :)

class="content-title"Gary Makes Heart-Racing Confession to Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

Gary Makes Heart-Racing Confession to Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

Gary admitted to Song Ji Hyo that something came over him that last time they kissed.

On the July 27 broadcast of the hit SBS variety show “Running Man,” the whole gang together with guests Joo Won and Hong Suk Chun had a DIY (Do It Yourself) cook-off.

In this episode, the members went to Samcheong-dong and went on with their mission after having a taste of the different countries’ local delicacies. The members who ate food from South America had to get their heart rates up to over 160 beats per minute.

The Monday couple of Song Ji Hyo and Gary then held hands and had a talk that would make their hearts race. Gary went straight to the point and asked Song Ji Hyo, “Was there a time that you liked me at least for a moment?” Song Ji Hyo replied, “There was a time when I thought you were cool. Then, oppa, was there a time that you looked at me as a woman?”

Gary then confirmed, “There was a time that you looked like a woman to me.” Song Ji Hyo followed, “If at that time I confessed to oppa (Gary), would you have received it (my confession)?” Gary got confused for a second but he got back to his senses and replied, “I think we would have met like the wind.”

Song Ji Hyo followed, “At that time when BIGBANG came to the show, weren’t you really going to kiss me?” and brought up the kiss incident between the two (read more about it here). Gary had to tell her the truth and said, “I really wanted to (kiss you) since morning that day. That was a day that I wanted to kiss you when I opened my eyes. The (perfect) timing has come. It’s not something that I did, it was my heart that did.”

Since their heart rates haven’t reached 160 bpm yet, they thought of making their hearts race even faster by coming closer and putting their heads closer to each other’s as if they were going to kiss, adding to the thrill.

Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Running Man

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/27/gary-makes-heart-racing-confession-to-song-ji-hyo-on-running-man/

Monday Couple Moments at Episode 206 of Running Man

10533597_1445649089046433_739501837_n.jp

Ji Suk Jin posted the selfie he took with the Monday Couple co cute :)

10561112_713681655372040_1055596515_n.jp

10584716_347180878740609_321698920_n.jpg

10522170_1532128417009200_1779714032_n.j

928610_1452055768380622_256741335_n.jpg

10514093_637217239706963_751454864_n.jpg
Gary saw the mural and said "jihyo & gary". Sukjin told then to pose in front of it. This is the ultimate monday couple date episode!
Read more at http://websta.me/n/wwolyo/#dzETQJad4bRjBbor.99
10561123_550762978379095_1329983565_n.jp
Taking a selfie together.. She loved that he looked at her at d last minute
Read more at http://websta.me/n/wwolyo/#dzETQJad4bRjBbor.99

10576070_324830891008567_1568985416_n.jp

10584697_597677887019056_1781880773_n.jp

10549665_627824707339117_544400683_n.jpg

credits to the owner of the photos :) and credit as tagged

Guest Camilaa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Ji Hyo and Lee So Yeon Pick Their Ideal Types on “Running Man”crystalcove August 3, 2014 Song Ji Hyo and Lee So Yeon Pick Their Ideal Types on “Running Man”

On the August 3 episode of the SBS variety show “Running Man,” friends of cast memberJi Suk Jin were invited to the show for the “Running Man vs Ji Suk Jin’s Friends” special. Comedians Park Soo Hong, Nam Hee Suk, Kim Jae Dong, actress Lee  So Yeon, andSuper Junior‘s Heechul were the guests.

While everyone was on the move from one location to another, Yoo Jae Suk suggested a game of “Ideal Type World Cup” where the men are pitted against each other through rounds for Lee So Yeon to choose her ideal type. Gary was especially disappointed when he lost against Ji Suk Jin, although in the end, Ji Suk Jin lost against Yoo Jae Suk. 

Yoo Jae Suk, happy to rub his win in the faces of the other male members, suggested Song Ji Hyo also pick her ideal type. Ji Suk Jin, angry about Yoo Jae Suk’s win asked who should be pitted against him. Gary  raised his hand, confident that he could beat Yoo Jae Suk as Song Ji Hyo’s ideal type. He was right, and everyone cheered Gary’s win over Yoo Jae Suk like it was a World Cup win for South Korea.

Did Yoo Jae Suk even have a chance against Gary?

running man soompi song ji hyo lee so yeon

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/03/song-ji-hyo-and-lee-so-yeon-pick-their-ideal-types-on-running-man/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new here in this forum but I've been a fan of Monday Couple for years.

I just listened to gary's song Your Scent and read the english translation and why does it make me feel like the song is for ji hyo?
The song is sweet by the way.

Also, I watched the latest episode, I always noticed them in the background, always talking to each other, they are always together, It's different from before.

And the preview for next episode with Shin Min ah, it's Gary's time for revenge. I think Ji Hyo will be very jealous.. hehehe.. but is she gonna be on the show next week? I heard she's doing a chinese drama or movie?

Archived