[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

I think I started to feel that something is going on between this two after watching them talking to each other and being too close at the episode where Rain and Krystal were the guests.. I don't know what the episode it was...

Then I was too happy when their major skinship at the running man dinner party photos came out... their company's denial of their relationship and at the Taiwan fan meet where Ji Hyo said.. "If there's good news, they'll tell everyone..." HAHAHA..

I ignored what Haha said in one RM episode because I thought he was only teasing or joking... but is it true?... that they went on a date at the temple with Jung In.. :x

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it okay to spam? HAHAHAHA..

Here's my favorite part in episode 233... Jihyo hugged him and feels sorry for ripping his nametag...

I've never seen Jihyo like this before... so cute... At least, I know that they're friends.... even if they don't end up together... I know they're friends ;)

Guest gingerschnaps

@nerdvana0000‌

That vids my favorite too i dont know but i sensed big change with jihyo, she became sweeter with gary, esp in that episode. Im aware that initially jihyo was just concerned for winning. She used her charm for her own advantage and has little care about team effort. But lately she became more caring, for example in that ep when she chose gary over gold.

I started liking them when jihyo begged gary to let her go, in the field. From then on gary harboured a little crush on her, he knows its unrequited but its ok coz i just saw how he accepted what jihyo can offer. Then came the ceo boyfie, mc broke off, felt sad, its really awkward in ep 90. Then less interaction for mc, gary left temporarily, Im seriously bawling my eyes out i thought, no more kang gary. When he came back, mc logged back in but not exactly as before. The transition is so slow to becoming super close again but its worth the wait. The skinship is so natural, the jokes are uninhibited. I love them so much! I was contented with the bestfriends relationship until i stumbled upon their cf, then my delulu was activated and backtracked again for mc stuffs,spazzed with taiwan interviews with jihyo, spazzed some more with gary's explanation of their controversial photo, jihyo's jealousy explotion with angela baby, then gary's riled up with the guy who tore jihyo's tag. So now im here, reviving my love for my otp Monday Couple! Fighting!!! :x

Guest gingerschnaps

There you go, haha confirms it that jihyo likes gary more now and kookie added they are going to date soon! LOLZ Even if not, i still enjoy their tandem in RM

I got another one from mondaycouple.com special thanks to rm-ftw who posted this and translated it..

Here's Gary's interview...

Q: What do you do when you're not filming RM?
A: I've always been a pretty shy person and I don't have a wide social network. So if I'm not filming RM, I'll be in my studio writing lyrics the whole day. This is basically all I do. Occasionally I will go out with friends to eat or drink. To that extent.

Q: What do you have to say about the dinner photo that you took with Jihyo?
A: Firstly, the Monday Couple (pauses to think), before Running Man ends, we'll always be the Monday Couple. The photo that we took during that dinner party... Actually all of us have meals together often. During relaxed gatherings like these, without the cameras, we play around even more. Not just me, all of the RM members are really like brothers. We play around and joke with each other.

Before the gathering ends, we will also take photos together. They said "Ya Monday Couple, come over!" So we took posed together in a fun way. The staff also didn't think much about it - they just thought it was a fun photo and uploaded it to SNS. Then it become a big topic. We were playing around in a fun way.

Q: Will you have any music collaborations with Jihyo?
A: (whispers) Jihyo's a little tone-deaf.  But when I'm producing my albums, I've thought of having Jihyo take on the female parts many times. Jihyo has also asked me several times "Oppa, do you need my help?" Actually, it doesn't necessarily have to be in the album. In the future, I could also let her be responsible for the female part of the duet on stage. She's done it before but it would be nice to perform for the Chinese fans.

Q: Will Jihyo be unhappy that you said she can't sing?
A: Nah, it's okay. On the other hand, Jihyo can rap well. She's helped me a lot with my "Turned Off the TV" song during my concerts in Korea. She came to the concert and did an impromptu performance up there. She can work the stage very well.

Q: Is Jihyo close to your ideal type?
A: Jihyo really is a very charming girl. From the perspective of a guy looking at a girl, she's really charming. As for her personality, she's surprisingly laid-back (he used the word 차분 which means more like calm, mild). When she's at home, she's not the kind who will constantly go out to play. She'll just sleep at home. While watching RM, everyone knows that she sleeps very well wherever she is. Really a laid-back personality. Yet even so, while doing the programme and playing games, she really goes all out. So from all aspects, she's a really charming lady. It's not far-fetched to say that she's my ideal type.

Q: You prefer quiet, demure girls?
A: Of course it's better if she has a lot of aegyo. Jihyo doesn't seem to aegyo much. Sometimes when I aegyo, she scolds me. In front of the camera. (What about when the cameras aren't there? *coughs*)

Q: Seems like a lot of guys like girls who can aegyo?
A: Of course. No matter what.

Q: Do you think, amongst the female Korean celebrities, Jihyo is someone who has charm?
A: Jihyo is definitely a beautiful woman. She really has a lot of charm.

I'm going to look for the videos of this interview... my Monday Couple feels~~~~~

Guest gingerschnaps

@nerdvana0000‌

Sukjin was their ever perfect third wheel so their not so obvious when they are being paired up by pdnims, sukjin is like gary's father in law lolz! Is this photo shot for the coming sunday episode?

@honeygeeko no for the next Sunday.. I think...

I was surprised by Gary's interview.. gosh! Especially that part where he says.. "When she's at home.. she just sleeps..." HAHAHA... omg! And he goes something like... in RM she sleeps all the time.. everyone knows she likes sleeping..

And then.. in his song bicycle... there's a lyrics that goes.. "Please don't sleep..." HAHAHAHA..

Guest gingerschnaps

@honeygeeko no for the next Sunday.. I think...

I was surprised by Gary's interview.. gosh! Especially that part where he says.. "When she's at home.. she just sleeps..." HAHAHA... omg! And he goes something like... in RM she sleeps all the time.. everyone knows she likes sleeping..

And then.. in his song bicycle... there's a lyrics that goes.. "Please don't sleep..." HAHAHAHA..

@nerdvana0000‌

I wasn't able to read it right away when u post it. I just read it now. Oopsie the fish got caught in its mouth, when she's at home she just sleeps lolz do they live at the same house? He slipped and try to correct it. I got a feeling that the photo is not intentionally released, that it was just accidental or something and when it went big leessang and jihyo company released official statement denying any relationship other than platonic. These are the kind of scandal i dont mind leaking lolz!! Mc always give me the feels, like u said. Hahaha! When gary is talking about jihyo he gets on this dreamy state ( full force delulu right here) =))

@honeygeeko watch the video please...

When he said.. When at home... and then he pauses! WAHAHAHA..

And WHEN AT HOME... WHEN AT HOME... HAHAHAHA...

They used to tease Jihyo before that she likes clubbing right? I remember when yoo ah in was the guest.. Haha said, our family likes clubbing.. because the Mother (jihyo) and the father (Gary) likes to go out and party...

I wonder why Jihyo likes to stay at home to sleep... HAHA... I'm going crazy with these two people!!!

Guest gingerschnaps

@nerdvana0000‌

Maybe behind the cam, gary is ok to do the aegyo but not in front of cam hahaha!! Btw, Do u know which episode jihyo already broke up with her boyfie ceo? I knew ep80 is like the official break up of mc, i dont know up to which episode jihyo is involved with ceo. Im careful not to rewatch heartbreaking episode of mc but im curious coz i wanna read their body language.

Guest gingerschnaps

@nerdvana0000‌

Kyaaaaaahhhh!!! This is the first time i watch this video,haha when at home ... Paused.. Then continue with his sentence,?insert running man here and there. Lolz! Gary slipped, he is honest, hiding a little bit is not exactly lying right? basically gary is just replying interviews based from his memories and its totally risky he slips from time to time. I remember before in his interviews, he cant say more about monday couple, there's nothing to tell lolz! It changed now, my mcradar really is really bleeping strongly.

I don't know @honeygeeko late 2013 they started to be close again..

When Choi Ji Woo guested.. I think the first episode for 2013... they said.. monday couple are starting over again..

I noticed that Jihyo and Gary are starting to be close again late 2013.. especially the episode where IU was the guest and both of them guessed the no. of sheep and dog in their card.. sorry I forgot hehehe.. not sure though if it was 2014 or 2013..

They were a team together with suk jin and when he handed his pouch to jihyo, the pd said.. what if jihyo try to look at your cards... he said.. he trusts jihyo..then sukjin was asking jihyo to see gary's card.. but jihyo was like.. nope! You can't! HAHAHA.. so sweet!

Where are other people this is like honeygeeko and nerdvana forum? HAHAHAHA..

Guest gingerschnaps

I remember that episode 168, is it the confusing card game, i really dont understand the logic of the game lolz! I just knew that they won, and yeah i agree, in this episode they gotten close again, i like the hug part. But my all time fave and i believe is their turning point is ep 172, the dodgeball with ryu and suzi. When they exchanged partners, gary hugged/ protect her and prior to that, he grabbed her hands so they walked behind separately from the group before they start the face dipping game. i had a feeling that's when start "some" relationship.

Guest gingerschnaps

Hahahaha we're like 2 fools talking in an empty room, where are u people yooohoo!! This look more like a talk show for us. Stop lurking guys, @viyra‌ .. I dont know anymore mc shippers to drag and contribute to this page lolz!

Guest gingerschnaps

I have a feeling MC are dating from all fancams, interview, RM and more especially the photo. But I think they won't revel it because of RM, they might broke up and affect the RM and MC.

@mitzi06‌

No worries, i dont like them to announce if they are lovers. I also dont want it to affect their running man show. Im ok being an mc shipper with wild imagination. I dont want them to announce anything official,why? Because:

1) there are spartace, kwangsoo-jihyo(believe it or not) who might became haters or scrutinize our couple.

2) jihyo is still young for drama, she wont be bankable to be a leading lady anymore if revealed to be in a relationship.

3) guests partnered with either of them might not be too comfortable to become team mates thinking the other might be jealous

Too many factors that are disadvantageous for them. Of course, us shippers want them to become real but the world dont revolve around us so, i dont think they gonna reveal it. Just say it when they finally get married, i dont mind if they keep it hidden for the sake of running man, above mc, i love the show.

Archived