The food you can't stand.

Guest Krrypton

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prawns/crab/scallops/octopus by it self, with other things yes, but by themselves I can't stand it. I also hate rocket (the awful lettuce tasting stuff). Another thing I would most likely hate eating...even looking at is probably the infamous live octopus in Korea. I would be to scared to even go near those flailing tentacles. 

• 1 month later...
Guest evehelen

Boiled eggs. I'm sensitive to smells, and I just can't handle their smell. Also Ketchup, because I think it's too overpowering and makes it so you can't taste anything it's on, just the ketchup.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cheerydumdum

Asparagus and some vegetable called chrysanthemum greens (I only know what it's called in Chinese and looked up the translation on wiki haha). Makes me gag.

Guest inn0c3nt_ang3l

Banana. doesn't matter how it's cook or not cook either. It's disgusting. the look, the taste, the smell. all disgusting.
Also, jelly/jam. IDK how people eat it. It's so...ughhhh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest immortalblue

Sesame leaves... It's a common food wrap in Korean BBQ. The taste is too astringent for me ;-(Otherwise, I am very open to all types of food! Bring it on! 

Archived