The food you can't stand.

Guest Krrypton

Chicken feet.  [-X  [-X  [-X ... and Pork Blood Stew... It sounds gross but most people in my country love to eat this. I just can't stand the fact that it's made of pig blood, sometimes with intestines... I don't even like eating pork.  :P

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest macloona

Liquorice, offals and unborn baby duckling eggs. I love practically every single food except for those.

I can't stand mangoes for some weird reason. My friends hate-love me for it; hate because "how could you not like mangoes?" And love for giving them my share.

I hated eggplants before, but now I look forward to eating them. Heh. Maybe the same will go for my mango-thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_play_with_dolls

Avacado.
I can eat durian, blood cake, fetaled chicken eggs, but I cannot even taste avacado without wanting to gag. It's so oily tasting, like olive oil. I want to like it because it's healthy but egad the taste. 

Guest glamazon21

Raw tomatoes, I know this sounds kind of strange I can take tomato-based foods but anything else...I can't stand, put a slice of raw tomato in my burger and I'm done

Guest calendar

Eggplant (I've had badddd experiences... AND they remind me of giant slugs. sorry.)annd there was this one slimy porridge my parents try to get me to eat every once in a while, but every single time I try to eat it I puke it back up (wait that was gross sorry).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived