[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrsrosan80 - I feel bad now...poor Hongki. It seems that we not trust him based on his personality... :-/ If fan (shipper) have  a tought like this, what about Mina? 

But frankly speaking, Impossible is possible. I dont see they couldn't make it just because of the gap/reason i mentioned before. Their personalities just perfect to complete each other. I believe the GWGM did some research before they paired this couple. And they succeed. 

I'll lurk them time to time to see how its grow. Can't wait Friday night coz i miss them so much. You're rite mrsrosan80. They remind us how beautiful love it is. :x

@mrsrosan80 - ya. Ikr. Both yongseo and hongmina give me the dugeun dugeun vibes. Romantic love.

I just rewatched episode 1 - I am almost sure hong said mina is close to the type he wants to marry rather than date (at least that was what I inferred from the rough translation)

@Lmangla - mnet scandal is a show where they get an idol to date a fan (usually gonna-be kpop debutantes) for a week. Hong was with a noona 2 yrs older but he didnt seem to flirt w her much. Jonghun was very flirty with his partner tho... kissed on cheek and then the girl pecked him on lips. Not that entertaining tho. Maybe bcos low budget so like no house just dates out there and in car.

@MiNah

Ya I heard before pairing the PD will sit w the star to ask about ideal type, past relationships all. Thats the standard operating procedure to ensure there is chemistry between the couple. Thats how lee teuk end up w sora. And seo in young w crown j. PD see potential sparks.

@lunamaisara

Honestly I am more a boice than a pri bcos altho I absolutely love hong's voice, he is crazy hyper eccentric funny. I normally watch him on youtube and love the raw voice clips. But too immature for me to ship.

Them wgm and mina comes along and I go... aigooo.... hong is not so immature after all. In fact, he is like sweetness and spice and everything nice. Becoming more of a gentleman than the happy kid w an awesome voice. Cute-ah....

Anyway ya. My pt is if he was gonna be like how he was in mnet, wgm global will be in hot soup. Lol.

hello.... i been silent reader since last week.
My fav couple is HongMina ^^
I try to watch mnet scandal 'coz wanna know about Hongki.... but i stop it in ep 1.
I just feel Hongki is belong to Mina.... and can't watch him with someone else
Maybe in this moment, i just wanna enjoy them being together.

lilyfeb said: @mrsrosan80 - ya. Ikr. Both yongseo and hongmina give me the dugeun dugeun vibes. Romantic love.

I just rewatched episode 1 - I am almost sure hong said mina is close to the type he wants to marry rather than date (at least that was what I inferred from the rough translation)

@Lmangla - mnet scandal is a show where they get an idol to date a fan (usually gonna-be kpop debutantes) for a week. Hong was with a noona 2 yrs older but he didnt seem to flirt w her much. Jonghun was very flirty with his partner tho... kissed on cheek and then the girl pecked him on lips. Not that entertaining tho. Maybe bcos low budget so like no house just dates out there and in car.

Lee teuk sora article

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/pd-kim-junhyeon-on-the-couples-of-we-got-married/

Crown J In Young article

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/522458-we-got-married-is-not-scripted-at-all/

But remember the eunjung incident where wgm staff held placard on buy a coconut to steer the situation? I think that kinda thing happens each time the staff has an idea how to make it more interesting. I am almost sure the ~ you were dangerous ~ was prompted when they saw mina jealous. Hahaha.

lilyfeb said: @lunamaisara

Honestly I am more a boice than a pri bcos altho I absolutely love hong's voice, he is crazy hyper eccentric funny. I normally watch him on youtube and love the raw voice clips. But too immature for me to ship.

Them wgm and mina comes along and I go... aigooo.... hong is not so immature after all. In fact, he is like sweetness and spice and everything nice. Becoming more of a gentleman than the happy kid w an awesome voice. Cute-ah....

Anyway ya. My pt is if he was gonna be like how he was in mnet, wgm global will be in hot soup. Lol.

@mrsrosan80

Thanks for saying that! I think bcos our instincts say the same thing. I caught that PC part too! I think hong ki was really pressured to say something but he wasnt sure if it was ok to say it. Lol.

@Minah

Erm sorry to disappoint but I dont know korean. I wish I do. Lol.

Its an inference. Bcause the sub said

"The best part is I got closer to my marriage partner,

relative to dating,

I feel that she can fill up the parts I can't"

Its the last few minutes of the full episode 1. Hope that clarifies. Oops.

@lilyfeb u heard it to rite?but the mc quickly ask another Q..arghhh...he just said he always think about her....awwwww....this showed tht hongi care about her...kekekeke...i hope after they finished the shooting.hongi wont forget about her....

lilyfeb said: Lee teuk sora article
http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/pd-kim-junhyeon-on-the-couples-of-we-got-married/

Crown J In Young article
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/522458-we-got-married-is-not-scripted-at-all/

But remember the eunjung incident where wgm staff held placard on buy a coconut to steer the situation? I think that kinda thing happens each time the staff has an idea how to make it more interesting. I am almost sure the ~ you were dangerous ~ was prompted when they saw mina jealous. Hahaha.

@MiNah who hv thot tht hongchan cn b romantic!i hope in the up coming eps hongmina become more like a real cp...bt i dont feel the romantic vibes in ep 7..because thy still shy tho..with the gay hyun revealing the secret n the snw storms..lol..it will be a sitcom..hehehe..wht ever happen i bet its entertaining..

@mrsrosan80

Same same... less than 24 hours to half hour of my fave couple (and frens). If only its a two hour show. Dont tell me they will drag out the wedding in 2 episodes too? Arghhhh. Too painful to wait.

Archived