[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lilyfeb

well after wgm, junjin and siyoung becum a real-life couple but it dint last long. i think it was for 6mths or so before they call it quits. there was another real life couple too, but i couldnt recall their names.

Yeah I know about junjin siyoung. :). Was there really another couple? Whooo?

Neways in a way thats y I think seohyun so wise prioritise work first before love. If they go out str8 away and the flame dies out fast like junjin siyoung, then so sad for gogumas. I'd rather wait for a few more years and then hear news that they are going out or getting married or having baby. Kekekekeke.

HongKi is too much of a playboy for me to be hopeful about hongmina... but I shall ship them while it lasts... and get all dizzy watching them together for the next 9 episodes...

I like mina. A lot. Actually, for me, she is too good to be true for hongki. Paired him with hongki as if prepared her to get hurt. I doubt whether hongki is capable to be a good bf to mina. Married is too far for them bcoz hongki is too young. And i also doubt whether they strong enough for long distance challenge. BUT!!!! I belief love can change people. Same goes to hongki. I 'll giving my hope for this couple coz they complete ech other. Mina is sweet , kind and pampered hongki a lot. Look at how is she treat hongki in previous eps especially in the making. Example: she let hongki slept pecefully beside her in sofa -eventhough she is more tired than hongki. Same thing happen again in the leak pic - showing them sleep together in small couch. Hongki conqured spaces and left small space to mina. Maybe bcos she is Japanese. They treat their man so well. She's so soft. I love to see her when she's talking. I think hongki not only fell becoz of her beauty but everything about her. Thats why i sail my ship for hongkimina.they complete each other. Indeed... ( sorry for being delusional. :> )

Minah : agree with your post - i just love the interaction of the Hongchan/Nuna couple , but I've have watch Lee Hong Ki for awhile and yes indeed the older members of FT Island are playboys types , they're band members that travel a lot at the young ages , they're reliable on each others and seem to know how to adapted each places , situations , they're more mature and not to taking anything serious when it came to their emotion and relationships - knowing they'll be in the next cities, countries , new people , possible crushes .  I can feel Hong ki is smitten w/ Fujii Mina b/c yes she is indeed so good to be true , sweet beauty talents ... and he know that he can easily fall in love with her at this moment .  We just hope that Mina is a strong head female to make better decisions so she won't get hurt .  After all it's a REALITY programs - so enjoyed and take it with a grain of salt .

babyfat61 said: Minah : agree with your post - i just love the interaction of the Hongchan/Nuna couple , but I've have watch Lee Hong Ki for awhile and yes indeed the older members of FT Island are playboys types , they're band members that travel a lot at the young ages , they're reliable on each others and seem to know how to adapted each places , situations , they're more mature and not to taking anything serious when it came to their emotion and relationships - knowing they'll be in the next cities, countries , new people , possible crushes .  I can feel Hong ki is smitten w/ Fujii Mina b/c yes she is indeed so good to be true , sweet beauty talents ... and he know that he can easily fall in love with her at this moment .  We just hope that Mina is a strong head female to make better decisions so she won't get hurt .  After all it's a REALITY programs - so enjoyed and take it with a grain of salt .

@i.am.bugz.funny - thanks!

@HanBella search daramji on dailymotion. They hv ep 3 onwards

@ rest of hongmina fans - sigh I wish they would get into a happy relationship too. U know the latest pics of him. He is dressed so simply - maybe bcos noona like simple style no bling bling (see ep2)

*yes I m delusional*

pripri001 said: babyfat61 said: Minah : agree with your post - i just love the interaction of the Hongchan/Nuna couple , but I've have watch Lee Hong Ki for awhile and yes indeed the older members of FT Island are playboys types , they're band members that travel a lot at the young ages , they're reliable on each others and seem to know how to adapted each places , situations , they're more mature and not to taking anything serious when it came to their emotion and relationships - knowing they'll be in the next cities, countries , new people , possible crushes .  I can feel Hong ki is smitten w/ Fujii Mina b/c yes she is indeed so good to be true , sweet beauty talents ... and he know that he can easily fall in love with her at this moment .  We just hope that Mina is a strong head female to make better decisions so she won't get hurt .  After all it's a REALITY programs - so enjoyed and take it with a grain of salt .

Guest myyma

mrsrosan80 said: pripri001 said: aww guys.. i've been FTI fan for almost 5 years now. i tell you what, if Hongki let someone into his heart, that person will stay there for a very long time :x  i think he's not in any relationship for almost 2-3 years now. 

Last night i watched (Strong Heart? Not remember..) vid sent by fan. I was so suprised when Mina said her first bf when she's 21. I mean..seriously???? She damn gorgeous but first love at 21? wow.. 

And her ideal type bf is talkative person and another few characters (oh my...why i suddenly forget =P~ ). But her type exactly reffer to Lee Hong Ki. hehe..

I'm glad Hongki join this programme. I think he increased the number of new fan for Ft Island because every week netizen saw him with different song.I meant THE GREAT SONG!!!!!  One of his new fan is me.  I'm going to buy their album and of course will que for his movie somewhere in Malaysia.

Love Hongkimina. :D

mrsrosan80 said:

pripri001 said:

aww guys.. i've been FTI fan for almost 5 years now. i tell you what, if Hongki let someone into his heart, that person will stay there for a very long time :x  i think he's not in any relationship for almost 2-3 years now. 

awww...he has the same characteristic as mina..mina is exactly like tht ...can u all pris told hongchan directly tht he and mina belong together....it faith right!?

well, the thing is..a lot of Pris don't like him participating in this show,(Hongki biases even worse) . they rather ship him with Jonghun.  :)) for me personally... he can date whoever he wants. if Mina is his choice, i'll be happy too.  :\">

Yeah I know that..tht what Ive seen..sometimes im a bit surprise when the other couple fans bashing hongimina eventho they arent guilty of anything and only few ppl defended thm...myb for us we didnt wanted to participate with the useless pointless thing rite..but still quite upsetting for me to see tht..

@minah i am joining you! lets watch his movie at mid valley. kekekek. 
btw @mrsrosan80 u know a lot about mina. can you share any link i can read about her? i read her english is good. is that true? what else other instrument she can play beside piano? she made dolls. is she good at sewing? wonder what else she's good at.

btw shinhwa MV is out. mina is the leading lady. hope anybody can post picture or link. thanks.

Archived