[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hongki and Mina are so damn adorable together
watching the making of episode 6 make me fall for them more, the skinship was so natural and i love the way Hongki plays around Mina
it's lovely how he told Mina that 'she's beautiful' again and again
hongki just casually massaged mina's bare shoulders and neck, lightly pinch her arms, put his chin playfully on mina shoulders, poke her dimples
those natural skinship are precious
i bet their hearts fluttered like crazy during the wedding photoshoot

twinkystar said: Hongki and Mina are so damn adorable together
watching the making of episode 6 make me fall for them more, the skinship was so natural and i love the way Hongki plays around Mina
it's lovely how he told Mina that 'she's beautiful' again and again
hongki just casually massaged mina's bare shoulders and neck, lightly pinch her arms, put his chin playfully on mina shoulders, poke her dimples
those natural skinship are precious
i bet their hearts fluttered like crazy during the wedding photoshoot

Guest alysa92

pantasyarista said: I've just updated the list! :)
Here's the park where they met before the wedding shoot. It's in Nonhyeon-ro 164gil. Just across it is the CN Studio. :)

Actually, you may want to visit the site of CN Studio, there's a slideshow of a few pics of Hongki and Mina in high resolution :)))
The site is www.cnstudio.co.kr
:)

I've had it updated with addresses here. :)

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie

@miz-em

hello angela ^^ yes, welcome ^^ i would like to applaud also miz-em, you both guys did a very good job in giving out additional deductions for ep. 6. i love the couple too and i know they just needed time, they've given us a very wonderful show so let's savor every moment and enjoy each ride. Hoping for the best between these two also ^^ now that they've wrapped up the filming i know somehow that a friendship have alrready been formed enough, enough for taec to fulfill his 'yes' answer in ques.no.3 hehe!

:)>-

miz-em said: FAIR WARNING:  i do talk alot!  :)

Absolutely LOVE those stills of HongkiMina's wedding photoshoot!!!!   These two are so adorable...!!!  They give off that first-blush love vibe!  They have so much sweet moments its like watching two teenages discovering their first love.  :)  Episode 6 was uber sweet.  Honki's special preparation for Mina!!!  :x :x  I swear if i were her i'd be so happy i would not be able to hide my happiness. The way he does these sweet things makes it feel like he really does love her!! such a thoughtful and kind husband he is.  ROMANTIC couple!!!  Mina is super beautiful, especially when she's smiling!   Lena Park's Song played when she was walking in through the lighted pathway to the Heart shape made of shoes!!!  i've always thought it Taecyeon and Gui Gui's song BUT mahn... IT is so PERFECT for these two too..and OH MY LIFE when he sang to her!!! i had to pause the clip so that i could contain my beating heart.  NOW that sort of proposal is stuff made of dreams. I love that Hongki sings with such passion and feeling that it feels so real!  I've come to conclude that he expresses himself so much more when he sings.  That is magical and i'm certain his working his way right into Mina's heart  and vice-versa. 

I've said this in an earlier post but i feel compelled to say it again.  I LOVE these two pairings!  nevermind the comments i read on the web saying that neither couples suit each other, or that the producers should have switched the couples or that one of the cast annoys them or that they don't feel the sincerity of the other's action towards the other.  I do not understand where these negativity is/are coming from! I like to go into watching a program with a clean slate so that i don't have any bias feelings or predetermined thoughts that could potentially ruin my enjoyment of watching a program/variety or show.  With shows like WGM,  it's best to approach it with that kind of attitude.  My enjoyment of the Global edition knows no bound!  I find both pairing adorable and unique. They both have very different approaches to showing their sweet sides.  It really is hard to separate the realness and the unreal feelings emanating from this show between the couples.

Taecyeon is more silent and very careful with the way he expresses himself.  I've watched the clips over and over again.  And each time, i'm more convinced then the last that he is such a very reserved type of guy that sometimes his actions may seem cruel or disinterested.  I find that he reacts in this way when he doesn't know what to make of a situation. Gui Gui is like from a totally different world. she's so carefree with everything.  She laughs when she wants to.  plays jokes and just seem like a big bundle of joy.  I think she represents something totally new to taecyeon and he is trying to tilt his world to somehow parallel hers. 

Gui Gui surprises him at almost every turn. lol.  i think she is just the sort of person to loosen up his very reserved image... :)  We do catch glimpses of who he really is during the making/behind the scenes video.  The small gestures that we see from him, his hands in certain videos, tend to be placed on her back or very close to her being, the unmistakeable blushes (primarily his ears...hehehe) that overcome him when he gets too close to Gui Gui.   The wedding photo shoots and stills released are so beautiful.  Those intense gaze, body gestures cannot lie.  These are all telltale signs!  i'd be a fool not to put more weight into it! My mind keeps telling "it's just for show" but my heart is telling me there could be more to just this! 

Episode 6 game of YES or NO was undoubtedly one of my favourites.  My heart skipped a bit when Taecyeon said YES to wanting to have a relationship outside of the virtual marriage. :) That felt genuine to me.  and Gui Gui, God bless her thoughtfulness, was only thinking of her oppa and how he may be too busy to even be able to travel to see her. 

I was reading the youtube comments on the reactions of how Taecyeon's interview made him seem so cruel when he said NO to physical contact.  I think he was stunned by the fact that GuiGui said YES and he did admit this.  I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it to sound the way it came out during his interview.  He did mention that he has hugged her, held hands and that he didn't need to "dream about it".  I know this is what caused such an uproar from a few.  When he said this, i felt that he is the kind of guy that does not want to rush head on into things with a girl.  i like that!  He mentioned that " it 'the physical contact' would come sooner or later". 

I think it's important to note that there is a high possibility that both GuiGui and Taecyeon may have totally different definitions of physical contact!  I'd probably give my best bet in that Gui Gui was thinking of physical contact more on the lines of more hugging, holding hands, probably back massage or having a feet rub whilst our Taecyeon oppa was thinking of a totally different kind of physical contact. ;)  because he is that manly. ;)  Did you see his eyes go wide, or his shocked appearance whenever GuiGui mentions anything physical or making of babies...hehehhhehehe

Guys are wired differently.  Therefore, they tend to think about things way differently than girls would.  As my father says, "Dreams are fantasies! that's all they are ever going to be".  Why would Taecyeon want to "dream about it" if he instead gets to hold her hand, hugs her like he says he does and has been doing in reality.  I'm just a little peeved that some watchers tend to judge so quick and end up sayings things that are hurtful to Taecyeon. PS: i'm not biased....yet!    

IF i knew how to put pictures in with my post i'd totally do it.. but i don't, so i'm trying to be as descriptive as possible.

PS:  EXTRA RAMBLINGS:
I was just rewatching episode 5 and there is this scene where Taecyeon was scared of the sheep.  I didnt notice it before, but Guigui seemed to have noticed his reaction towards these sheep charging toward them and tried to keep them away from him.  I find it so adorable that she, would try to protect her oppa...from sheep...lol..

Sorry for such a LONG LONG post.  I just love this show.  And all my thoughts have not been able to be expressed until today due to all the Tests and assignment dues last week.  It seems Saturdays is the only day i shall be posting my thoughts, views and how much i love these two couples.!!  Until next week my fellow friends!

P.S:  enjoying the pictures and reading others comments. :) GREAT STUFF guys.

Guest fantast1k1

The 2 couple is perfect for me...Teac & GUI GUI are total opposite and so is Hongki and Mina. In the beginning, Teacyon has resistance to Emma, now e says yes easily...Mina, in the beginning seems more mature than Hongki, but now Hongki is leading the relationship :x love, love, love these 2 couples >:D<

been a fan of some WGM couples...and to be honest it's rare for me to love more than one couple with same airing date ..but with this WGM global I can't help but to love both ...although I love TaecGui more...and I want both couples to date for real...I hope MBC will extend their episodes...mouse-girl-emoticon-53.gif

mrsrosan80 said: i watch it again the press conference of GWGM..things tht make me notice is hongi and mina still a bit shy with each other....even though the PC happened after the sweet proposal..taec n guigui really show tht they are already comfortable being each other..gui2 sat closed to her oppa...and i think we can understand the PD reason why he chose taec with gui2 and hongi with mina..hows for fun season 2 they exchange position..kekkekee..must be chaos if hongichan with gui2...only wishful thinking guys..dont get mad at me...

Archived