(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lmangla said: bouquet78 said:

My friend told me that she read from Baidu, Taec actually drove to this birthday party. He was driving an expensive "sports car". Fans in Baidu were speculating that how come Taec was driving, when he said he only owned a bicycle which was also a gift from his fans? Is that sports car his own or JYP's? Fans were also rumouring that if that car is really Taec's , this shows that he is in a relationship now (in Korean entertainment industry, if a celebirty suddenly owned a car, then he/she must be in a relationship, meaning dating, because it will be much convenient and have more privacy to date in his / her own car...Fans even guess that if Taec is really dating, his partner might not be GG :P because why does he need a car if GG is not always in Seoul, then?...and many many more funny funny thinkings and opinions :)) :)) :))

@bluemoonlight, is this true that once a celebrity owns a car, he /she is in a relationship?...is this a trend there?....

Guest bluemoonlight

That's why I wanted to know where and what time was the party, who hosted it and who were the guests? 

You see, if HE drove himself to the party, as the Baidu reporters/spies say, then it could mean --
a) he wasn't planning on drinking at his own party (ha!) so he could drive himself home
B) he WAS planning on drinking so he was going to have one of his good friends (like a designated driver) at the party drive him home, 
c) he was going to have just ONE glass early on in the evening, then hold that same drink in his hand all throughout the evening (meaning, NOT totally consume it)
or
d) he's stoooopid, and he was going to drink and drive home.

The girlfriend-other-than-GG angle is a doozie (urban language definition: an absurdly incompetent or un-informed proposal.) I'd rather focus on the more serious issue here -- drinking and driving.   :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe...actually it was my twinnie @bluemoonrising who mentioned about becoming a snowman if he cycled in the winter... :))

I'm not absolutely sure...but the only birthday party that he's been to recently was to his young Dream High co-star's party...and she's only about 11-13 years old I believe. I posted some pics several pages back & @biruangel posted a pic too. The only drinking happening at this party would be juice or soda...haha...although he did seem to be holding a take-out coffee cup in the pics.

About him driving himself...I wouldn't take it to really mean that much...as some of you guys have already discussed...the car may not even be his. I'm guessing it's most likely his company's. One of the reasons he might've decided to drive himself to this party is he wanted to keep a low profile about it and didn't want to attract media attention. From his co-star's tweet...it seems like Taec kept his promise to his young co-star about attending her birthday party which was really sweet, even though his schedule has been quite packed.

So don't fret TaecGui chingus...happy, happy times! ;)

@packmule3, this was a birthday party hosted by one of the co-star in Dream High. The host, if I am not mistaken is a teenager. As to when was this birthday party, sorry,...I am not sure. Guests wise, I supposed mainly were friends of the birthday girl, meaning teenagers as well. However, what was being discussed in Baidu is not much on who hosted the birthday party. Baiduers were more interested and focused on Taec actually drove an expensive sports car to attend the birthday party and these Baiduers were discussing that in Korea, if a celebrity suddenly own a car, he/she is in a relationship....and that's why they started guessing who that sports car belonged to....and why he needs to have a car when GG is not even in Seoul. So, Baiduers continued guessing again that if he is really dating, she might not be GG.....bla..bla..bla...they were just joking, guessing and discussing around..nothing being discussed is fact there!... :)) :)) :))

you girls will love the titles

:D

2PM玉泽演被跨国恋情滋润更帅气,“都是鬼鬼吴映洁的功劳?”

(translations: 2PM Ok TaecYeon is getting more handsome and stylish, is this all due to Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie?)

还需要问吗? (still need to ask?).... OF COURSE!!..uri GG did successfully bring out the other side of Taec. Maybe the true inner side of Taec, to be specific... :-)

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: you girls will love the titles :D
cr: as tagged & http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/16379/20130504/2pm-yuzeyan/photo1.htm2PM玉泽演被跨国恋情滋润更帅气,“都是鬼鬼吴映洁的功劳?”
(translations: 2PM Ok TaecYeon is getting more handsome and stylish, is this all due to Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie?)

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

OkCat Update the Facebook Too

13th Jan 2014 - 7.36pm (+8GST)

OKCAT SCHEDULER YAY! MEOW! MEOW! put into the monthly schedule, any one day in every month 'VISIT GG DAY'.... :-)

OkCat update the Facebook Again

13th Jan 2014 - 9.44pm (+8GST)

OKCAT is watching a soccer game-!
MEOW!<

So, okcat.you are watching this with CEO? you must be very happy as Korea is winning 1-0 against Myanmar. If the games is between Korea and Taiwan, which one will you support? (papa team or mama team) Dont look at your CEO...answer in count of 3...1,2,3...answer is..... :)) :)) :))

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her Facebook
13th Jan 2014 - 9.33pm (+8GST)

再也不怕找不到衛生紙了
Translations: From now on, do not have to worry about not being able to find tissues

Guest gil_noona

Anyone up for another

game

meanwhile Taecyeon busy shooting new drama while GuiGui in holiday?

My title is $7.00 =)) =)) =)) 

1383904_10151911047103376_1731577416_n.j

@spicystrawberry.. $7 only..? Jjinja..? I wonder how decent are you..? :-/ :-? My title is $49.. $-) $-)

A children’s party?!!   That’s a riot. Here hand him some apple juice and cream puffs.  Or maybe just re-tweet to him what Guigui already ate earlier today at that CHILDREN’S place she went to herself. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26884728/#Comment_26884728http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26884889/#Comment_26884889
Anyway, about the car, I have an irrelevant story to share with you…
Yesterday, going to church, I was cut off by this young male driver driving a shiny black Volvo S60 (starting price $35,000? I dunno.)  who had the CHEEK to wave at me as he drove by. I was annoyed of course; I wanted to honk at him. But since I was going to church, I simply let it go and offered the incident for reparations of the souls in purgatory…lol.
After church, as I was walking back to the parking lot, a good friend of my sons approached me. And since I haven’t seen him in ages, I did the normal niceties…how are your parents? When are you going back to Yale? Did you go to Cancun for the winter break? Are you interning at XXX this summer? blahblahblah
And then, we stopped in front of this shiny black Volvo S60. His car. 
“Is this your car?” I asked him. He grinned and said proudly, “Yes, Mrs. B. It was my mom-and-dad’s present. Thanks for letting me go ahead of you earlier.” 
Grrrr…
Do you see that? I know of children whose parents give THEM expensive cars. Just because.  So, it doesn’t shock me to think of TY with an expensive car.  Again, good for him!  I hope he did go and buy himself one.  He actually worked for it.  :)
@bluemoonlight – I’m glad that he kept his promise. Another point on his scoresheet for me. 
Consolidating all the discussions here. (because I'm old and can't follow the thread of conversations very well...) 
bouquet78 said: @packmule3, this was a birthday party hosted by one of the co-star in Dream High. The host, if I am not mistaken is a teenager. As to when was this birthday party, sorry,...I am not sure. Guests wise, I supposed mainly were friends of the birthday girl, meaning teenagers as well. However, what was being discussed in Baidu is not much on who hosted the birthday party. Baiduers were more interested and focused on Taec actually drove an expensive sports car to attend the birthday party and these Baiduers were discussing that in Korea, if a celebrity suddenly own a car, he/she is in a relationship....and that's why they started guessing who that sports car belonged to....and why he needs to have a car when GG is not even in Seoul. So, Baiduers continued guessing again that if he is really dating, she might not be GG.....bla..bla..bla...they were just joking, guessing and discussing around..nothing being discussed is fact there!... :)) :)) :))

Archived