(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: bibidep said: King of the dots connection @Packmule3 Unnie....you are right, he tweet that picture saying he would like to have the superpowers this time too.  So this is the second times he wanted. 

P.S.  Let me go and find a good picture and edit in here.  Lately my post got to the top page a lot.  Thanks god I found a new picture of GuiGui in her facebook.  She posted this about 10 minutes ago.  The title caption only 2 letters in English with a heart shape.

GE
Credit to GuiGui's facebook

Guest bibidep

@Packmule3 Unnie:  Do you need this picture of OKCat about superpower??  Posted on Nov. 6, 2013.

1452058_747764045238635_1690604108_n.jpg

Did we ever see this picture of OKCat before??  Posted on OKcat facebook on Oct. 24, 2014.

Where is your the most memorable place?
1391712_739257179422655_856263253_n.jpg

Lmangla said: yesterday was my one year anniversary with Soompi! but with a little wind in our ship and just life, was feeling a little blue. so was rather lovely to see a post from @korchick -- must say Jared's note brought a smile to my face the whole day. was thinking of you korchick sitting and giggling in the night reading our posts here and your kids waking up and then shaking their heads thinking, "MOM!" LOL. so do tell your son that we loved his note. :)  when did you start reading the thread here? your son mentioned that you found it close to your daughter's birthday.

Here's Super OKCat to the rescue Guigui.  (I'm repeating an old post...)

Faster than a speeding bus,

oksupercatbus_zps11f37ed1.jpg

More powerful than a Jack-in-the-Box,

oksupercatbox_zps47a672d9.jpg

Able to leap up high staircases in a single bound,
oksupercatstairs_zpsa6459026.jpg

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Look up in the tree!!
oksupercattree_zps3eb7126c.jpg

It's Super OKCat.
OKsupercat_zpsa2715c19.jpg

angelangie said: bibidep said: King of the dots connection @Packmule3 Unnie....you are right, he tweet that picture saying he would like to have the superpowers this time too.  So this is the second times he wanted. 

P.S.  Let me go and find a good picture and edit in here.  Lately my post got to the top page a lot.  Thanks god I found a new picture of GuiGui in her facebook.  She posted this about 10 minutes ago.  The title caption only 2 letters in English with a heart shape.

GE

Credit to GuiGui's facebook

@labbit, @BiruAngel, @angelangie, @chinlylin, and other Chinese speakers...
Is there an equivalent of the idiomatic expression "seeing eye to eye"  in Chinese?  
I used to think that whenever they have a self-picture of an eye covered, it means "I See You" but now I wonder if it means something else, like it's a codespeak for we're seeing eye to eye on this issue or we're in total agreement.  
1609641_10153747957315038_1457739108_n.j

well how about that?
is this is some kind of weird coincidence? or maybe they have some kind of mental telepathy going on. not sure who posted first but guigui posted about eggs and toast(?) for breakfast. okcat posts about super powers. throwback to these scenes in gwgm with wonder guigui making french toast and super okcat making kimchi rice!!!
you know you are a certified taecgui shipper if everything and anything comes back to taecgui....from eggs to super okcat! bwahahahaha

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec at his Dream High co-star's birthday party, whose character had a crush on him...so cute! (I think in real life she does too! ;)))
Bdwsb0iCEAA_5Gc.jpg
cr: An Seohyun twitter
Edit:A friend of the birthday girl posted a pic with Taec as well. She thanked & apologized to him for letting them take pics and wishes him good health.BdxYZGECYAAB5Q5.jpg:large
cr: uploader
Wonder what they sang at the noraebang :-/

Biru Angel

said:

@bouquet78  Here's another awkward moment.   They were so stiff taking these photos.  The photographer is (ngong liau) .... *sigh* .... 

#-o @packmule3  

What do you think of this scene?

@bouquet78  Here's another awkward moment.   They were so stiff taking these photos.  
The photographer is (ngong liau) .... *sigh* ....  #-o
@packmule3  What do you think of this scene?

photographer : ok, now lean a little bit backward...a little bit more....good, now mr groom, kiss the bride.Yes! I said "bobo"! and no one can help you...pali pali, it's cold out here. Unless you bobo, we are not going to shut the camera down and we cannot call it the day...pali..pali..chuwo!! :)) :)) :)) if this photo can just be ended with just a peck, that would be more than perfect :X

Archived