(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

bluemoonrising said:

@Lmangla

Are they coming? Our guests of honour?   :x   :))

Cr : the creator/owner (sorry, I really don't know who this belongs to)

...and I'll bring these too  :))

@bluemoonlight -- why don't we let them be.. because we can't talk about them if they are in the house with us!!! instead, grab their friends and his band mates and we will grill them on secrets like not aired BTS and stuff that happened when the camera was switched off....

=;

LOL @Lmangla!...you too? :))

We're the bluemoon twins...but one is..."rising" & then there's "light"... :)>-

Will join the awesome party later! Hasta la vista! :D

Guest silvershoes

Change is good for our dear Gui Gui. She is moving on and her career is blossoming! most of all she's looking great ! Prince Charming better buck up or she"ll change Prince Charming too !! She's a feisty girl ! The michiseo family has a big heart and will embrace whoever brings happiness to either . Best is - if they are together !!

Guest Thet Witch

Lmangla said: @angelangie -- stop working and come join me as one of the hostess for the party! I am sitting alone with a fridge load of soju. @charliew has gone to the airport to collect a SUITCASE of durian.. I thought she was going to bring one durian, maybe two. now she says a suitcase. why do I have the feeling that she is going to come back with like 5 suitcases or more of durian?!!!

I can't list my favourite moments either because there are too many, but there are other stuff you could write about.. I have given some helpful hints and instructions. So post girl!

EVERYONE -- I know its early but don't wait till Saturday. Please feel free to drop in. Its friday and we are partying here in this lovely paradise...
btw, where is @packmule3?

Guest Thet Witch

Want to remove this ad? Upgrade this invitation!

• Create Invitation
  • Help
  • Logout

• Home
  • Invitations
  • Address Book
  • Settings
  • View Invitation
  • Change Design
  • Edit Details
  • Invite Guests
  • Manage Guest List
  • Contact Guests
  • Pictures & VideoClose
  • Your invitation has been created! id="event_heading" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 5px 0px 12px; font-weight: 100; "We are micheoso and We love it!

Hosted By:   Lmangla

Main invitation image
    class="subheader" id="date_time_heading" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; font-weight: 100; padding: 5px 10px 3px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(89, 89, 89); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; "Date & Time:

Saturday, September 7. Time TBDAdd to Calendar class="subheader" id="location_heading" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; font-weight: 100; padding: 5px 10px 3px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(89, 89, 89); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; "Location:

Packmule's beach house class="subheader" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; font-weight: 100; padding: 5px 10px 3px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(89, 89, 89); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; "Post a Comment

Emoticons grin_small.gif

Profile PictureThet Dr a moment ago

In honor of our favorite couple taecyeon and Gui gui and special guests 2pm and kim hyun Joong.reply edit deleteProfile PictureThet Dr 2 mins ago

Join us for an all night/all day fun, laughter and banter as we enjoy unlimited cocktails, fine wine and soju and a buffet spread of international cuisine and delicacies.reply edit delete

Welcome Thet Dr

class="subheader" id="rsvp_heading" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; font-weight: 100; padding: 5px 10px 3px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(89, 89, 89); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; "Your Response

Yes

Change RSVP or Number of Guests id="guest_list_heading" class="subheader" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; font-weight: 100; padding: 5px 10px 3px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(89, 89, 89); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; "Guest ListInvite Additional Guests

Attending: (1)

Profile PictureThet Dr(Sep 6th)

Export Guest List:CSV

© Simpletastic Inc. Terms of Service Privacy Policy About Premium Sites Contact Us BlogPartner Sites:   Tweetvite Zenedy Other Partners

Guest yokalana

Oh right gals, do we have any dress code to our beach party?? Maybe blue colored dress with silver shoes anyone? hehehe....

What type of shoes do you like?

Flat:

silvershoes5_zps94113e47.png

Heels:

silvershoes6_zps77a42e78.jpg

Wedges:

silvershoes2_zps62cc0020.jpg

Pump:

silvershoes1_zps25f924f1.png

or studed? hehe

silvershoes4_zps2dcfe25d.jpg

Sorry for the long posts and many pics, since I'm crazy for shoes hahahaa :)) :)) :))

Pick what you like ladies ;)

Ohhhhhmylife!!! I'm in FOOD HEAVEN!!!!

Can't wait for the party to finally kickoff...!!!  Wait... do we need anything else????  Where's the list for all the food being prepared.. :)more booze? more appetizers? more fruits? more main meals?  anything?

Guest yokalana

miz-em said: Ohhhhhmylife!!! I'm in FOOD HEAVEN!!!!

Can't wait for the party to finally kickoff...!!!  Wait... do we need anything else????  Where's the list for all the food being prepared.. :)more booze? more appetizers? more fruits? more main meals?  anything?

here's the updated food list since miz-em asked... @mikoshine has already started grilling the meat. I am almost jumping with joy! plus @yokalana is bringing silver shoes for us to wear! oooh, cinderalla mode -- but don't run off when clock strikes twelve! hang out with all of us on the micheseo family and have fun!!

@thao -- vietnamese spring rolls with some hardcore sauce
shermaine leong -- lobster, Magnum ice cream (almond, chocolate brownie, strawberry)
@drft -- Spicy papaya salad (request of @minwooluv78), curry prawns
@minwooluv78 -- soju cocktails (yakult soju and watermelon soju), condition? for hangover, ttekbokki, fried chicken
@angelangie -- tom yam soup (extra spicy with lots of mushrooms), ribena for the kiddos, flavored fruity yogurt for @bladerunner, champagne
theta -- is bringing rice
@bluemoonrising -- sausages and combination pizza
chinly lin -- bubble tea, steamed pork dumplings
@yokalana -- macaroon and cakes; plus silver shoes for us to try on!
@mikoshine -- samgyeposal, LOTS of meat
@lechalee will bring a clean empty keg for the soju and oysters; @charliew wants the raw oysters, so @lechalee, don't forget to keep aside one plate just for @charliew; @shiirlaay is taking over if lechalee can't come...
@imofan -- potful of rice
@xzz33 -- schneballen cookies for us to smash to our heartiest content...
@tangmo92 -- dutch cheese, baguettes, beer/wine
@b8l8 -- will be part of the cleanup crew! is also bringing sutukil, which is grilled seafood or meat
@bibidep -- vietnamese egg roll
@jenj -- watermelons and chicken nuggets
@129alphabet -- bringing pepero for games;
@shiirlaaay -- korean pancakes
gil noona -- hershey cocoa powder for alll those unable to handle spice
@alisonchua -- bubble/water guns for games, nature valley bars to munch on
@biruangel -- satay, durian (sigh! though @charliew seems super happy)
@charliew is also bringing a suitcase (hope it is only one) of durian
@chu3x -- italian food of some kind.. either lasagne or pasta or pizza
@amylove -- sushi, boiled egg, japchae
miz-em -- red velved cupcakes topped with light fluffy piped rose butter-cream; red velved cake with cream cheese frosting surrounded by white chocolate slabs topped with chocolate roses
@bluemoonrising -- ribena
gigi -- sent us some biscuits and wine
@wishstarz -- macaroons
@mimitski12 -- some filipino food and wine from Napa valley
@pluie625 -- lobsters, crabs, crown royal whiskey

@packmule3 is lending us the house with the pool facing the sea as well as providing clams, mussels, abalones and German Reisling wine
moi -- I will be bringing the soju!!

@bluemoonlight -- who will be dragging some surprise guests to give us a dance performance; have I got the right bluemoon?

Guest yokalana

mikoshine said: phew! finally made it!  #:-S anyway, i'm starting to grill the meat guys! and i bought some side dishes too... hehehe... 
rawsamgyupsal_zps4cda500c.jpg

samgyupsal_zpsd774f50e.jpg

@yokalanacan i have the flats? hehehehe
btw, i finally know how to post pictures... LOL

Guest ShermaineL

or studed? hehe

silvershoes4_zps2dcfe25d.jpg

I take this ok..

Sorry for the long posts and many pics, since I'm crazy for shoes hahahaa :)) :)) :))

Pick what you like ladies ;)

Guest yokalana

Gals, since it's going to be BBQ beach party I think flats shoes are more comfy to us, so below are another flats silver shoes for your choice (you can pick whatever you like....) hehehe:

flats3_zps001d58be.jpgflats1_zpsc60dca3c.jpg

This one looks like the girl version of taec's shoes:

flat2_zps8d1b9230.jpg

Or this one? I like this one personally :)

flats4_zps3299f6b0.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: bluemoonrising said: @Lmangla
Are they coming? Our guests of honour?   :x   :))
wowee3_zpsec27e2dc.jpg
Since you already arrived earlier than all of us, whatever food in hand you have gather  why don't you lay it on the table first and put it nicely for all of us to see so that we know what it shortage in the food .  At the same time  our guest of honour see it will be delighted and  impressed  for your good hosting.

Guest aucourant

Finally decided to delurk, realized this party thing was really happening and happening quick too and I don't want to completely miss out :( buuuuut I was actually rather curious for opinions as well. Am I crazy or did taecyeon and guigui's span of 15 episodes last the duration of only 12-14 filming days? I thought they had an interaction period of 2-3 months and it made the coupling seem all the more real and possible but has anyone else noticed? The episodes lead into each other so 1 day of filming spans out to be 2-3 episodes :( it's crazy but I've been feeling so sad over this ship. Michoso :(

bibidep said: angelangie said: Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D
if this is true i tell u honestly even hongna fans will jump in joy and same here :) so girls u can actually skip all the article and just zoom into the one that i had highlighted just for us :D

cr: http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100

We Got Married: Global Edition which airs on MBC Everyone is creating a stir overseas including China and Thailand. Taecyeon, a member of 2PM and Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), a Taiwanese actress and singer appear as a virtual couple portraying the life of newlyweds along with Lee Hong-ki, a member of FT Island and Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. Thanks to their popularity, they are expected to join We Got Marriedon MBC from the new season later this year.

Guest charliew

So confused from the news and the party which already going on or maybe because i'm reading the page backward..lol.. I need my coffee to digest all these ..  So what is going on? is it good news or is it bad news.. huhhh?  :-S :( @-) b-( :-O :-SS ~O) :-O

Archived