(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

.i think most of us will agreed that the best scene will be the one following 'Lee Min Hon & Park Young Min - City Hunter' ROFL :D they are so so so close together and how Taec was going about it as if he wanted to do more..... :)

they are so close together that somehow they felt something....something more than just friendship lols.....but oh well...... :)

credit: as tagged & creator & tumblr.com

Lol at the 3rd gif it looks like he was forcing himself to kiss her =)) and GuiGui you should have let ur husband to kiss you anywhere..i mean on the cheeks =))

I can finally laugh now yay!!!off to work!!!

Love your gifs @angelangie ♡♡♡

Guest Jenny Johnson

JenJ said:

Bubble-AF said:

2PM :P :P Just for fun ^^

hetywijayanti:

pink : jun k

red : khun

blue : junho

yellow : wooyoung

purple : chansung

green : taecyeon 

kkkk…Jun K is the mother …lol

cr: hetywijayanti

ps: sunflower is guigui's favorite flower coz it looks bright and like a smiling sun ^^

then green baby Taec should SNATCH IT AWAY FROM KHUN! lol

But doesn't it kinda look like baby Khun is looking towards baby Taec & about to give it to him...and baby Taec is reaching for it?... :))

P.S.The banana that baby Chansung's holding is a running joke among Hottests cuz Chansung REALLY loves bananas A LOT...hahaha

Bite jun.k mummy's arm so he'll let baby Taec go and Just SNATCH IT AND NEVER LET GO! Stare hard into baby khun's eyes!

Banana milkshake is nice. Lol

Guest Jennifer Tey

BTW.. How many rings do they have? When he open the box it looked they have 4 rings?? Am i right?

each of them have 2

@bubble-AF -- jackfruit is still fine. so good, you are admitted into my class!  it is durian -- I seriously wonder about the first people who decided that it was good enough to eat. I enjoy fruits but durian was the first fruit that I actually spit out because it was so awful.. I am not sure how people like durian. I guess it is one of those acquired taste..
~:>

Guest lovetg

bluemoonlight said: I agree with blue moonlight ... Maybe they can not together but they won't forget each other ! However I believe something connected between them. bibidep said:Taec may be forget as the time go by but GuiGui I think not easy to forget.  Women seem to remember forever those memories either happy or sad.

bluemoonlight said:

A diary-like article by Taecyeon written for Naver. Mianhe...it's a bit long. 

(His original article was in Korean, but this is the English translated version)

Hola @pluie625!

Edit: It's way too long, so here's the link instead...haha: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?langCode=en&id=1431747
I'll just leave this last picture of him...hehe (another shoutout to Chansung! ;) )
Sorry for the gigantic Taec face too... :))

121613745_%25C5%25C3%25BF%25AC15.jpg
Have a cool summer everyone!Chan-sung, the kind and youngest member! What are you doing? How are you doing?

cr: Naver Starcast

JenJ said: I just rewatch Ep 9, GuiGui mention in the BRI, talking bout the beach wedding. She empathizes that she dreamt of the wedding venue/wedding scene before.... errrrrr......
DEJA VU! 
ITS FATED! 
Not in my delusional mind! I had this kinda dreams many times and it always happen a few years later, longest 6 years later and it still scares me....scarier than "who are you"

yvonne_hs said: I don't think the MCM bag is a fake one lol
as it's one of gifts from Baidu TaecGui bar and it costs Korean dollars - 555000 according to their list:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2525136801

and if you're interested in what gifts Gui Gui bar prepared and why they choose those gifts, you can check the post below too:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2524798993

A little late but here are my Taec pervy moments In episode one he was pretty much a gentleman but did spend a lot of time touching GuiGui- her feet in the shoe store, her face in the snow, her body on the ski lift. He basically checked her out head to toe. In the second episode he was leaning on her body during the pictures pressing hard against her.

Then when they were swimming you could see him checking her out when she came out of the water all wet and she realized he could see everything so she ran back in the water. Then when they were eating breakfast before the wedding, he commented that the oysters were good for men and made sure it was sexual innuendo. Then when they got the Red Ginseng tea from Wooyoung, he again mentioned it was good for men and GuiGui even said it when she made some for him. Then at the amusement park, when he won her the small doll, he said " I wanted to give her something bigger...but I couldn't".  Taec oppa definitely got more than friendship on his mind with GuiGui.

Lmangla said: the gift MV was a tad strange. based on the quality of the MV (frankly, fan MVs have been lot more superb) it makes me think that they had something else planned originally but in the last minute, things changed. they had to come up with something and hurriedly put this MV together to put something out there.

oh, @packmule3 -- you can be my first virtual teacher's pet but please don't gift me an apple unless you are giving me a basket of them for me to make a pie. I am actually not fond of apples unless its cooked in a tart. But I will accept berries of all kinds, mangoes, peaches, longan, rambutan.. basically all fruits that have a slight sour taste to them. For others who want to be in my class, please don't gift me durian unless you want to be on the bad list....

[-O<

chu3x said:

It will be a cute yet interesting chapter. Taec getting jealous over Nickhun and the sudden pairing and split of the couple will test the two's jealousy and let's not forget that they are going inside the haunted house..i wonder what will happen..so far i wrote 2 pages already and feel satisfied about the outcome of it.

KHJ is not out of sight yet..let's say he is resting well honestly i have a plan for his comeback to the scene..a defined plan that it will leave a bit shocked the readers ^^ after all the real leading rival of Taec is KHJ

OK can't wait for the update... or maybe by the time I'm replying to you, it's already out hahahaha

Will post it by wednesday night since thursday it's holiday here in Italy so i can stay up till late to finish my fic =))

By the way why you are asking for KHJ? Do you like him? =)) =))

bluemoonlight said: Taec's thoughts while listening to "She": I really miss Gui Gui...I wonder how she's doing...1001954_483962875027804_1226443037_n.jpg

Taec's thoughts: Seeing her crying like that on the last day made my heart really hurt...I wish I could've done more for her...1003521_483962878361137_1330146664_n.jpg

Taec's thoughts: Gui Gui, you'll always be here in my heart...forever. I won't ever forget you...995785_483962965027795_351976798_n.jpg

Taec: "Gui Gui! Come back! I really miss youuuuu~~!!"602043_483962895027802_1742523844_n.jpg
cr: tvn drama FBscript: me...LOL

Archived