(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

JaeBin said: I re-watched the GWGM press conference again.  Love those little interactions between Taec and Guigui.  You can see both of them stealing glances at each other, even only for just a split second.  I like the way Taec looking at Guigui.  Those glances... are so soft... he felt something special already since the conference was on March 28, which is after the wedding photo shoot, honeymoon, wedding ceremony and house warming party...
Introduction .. the way Taec taking care of Guigui and explaining to herTaecGui_Pressconf_greeting1.jpg

Taec was nodding his head and smiling after Guigui said "Hope everyone will like us couple!"TaecGui_Pressconf_greeting2.jpg
Again, I added a little caption for these screencapsTaecGui_KoreaMarry1.jpg
TaecGui_KoreaMarry02.jpg

TaecGui_Charming1.jpg
TaecGui_Charming2.jpg

lamey said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

Who are you episode 5 (94% subbed)

http://www.viki.com/videos/1009353v-who-are-you-episode-5<br

/>

OFF TOPIC:And I got the courage to watch episode 1 now...and it's not that scary as I pictured it to be LOL.. the dead girl reminded me of moaning myrtle, the only missing is the basilisk

:))

Geun Woo's mentor reminded me of how he acted in coffee prince. He acts the same way as Gong Yoo's mentor, so I'm assuming he will turn Geun Woo into a good investigator if not the best in his generation.

:D

Kim Jae Wok seemed to know who the leader was, I'm assuming it's the superior who received the most plaques and awards displayed in the police headquarters that's why he's so surprised, no, it's more like shocked to find out how it turned out that the one he look up to was the leader of the bad guys. 

@angelangie,..now I wonder where is our GWGM DVD?..expected delivery today (13.8.13) right?...but when I check the status in yes.com, it stated there 'waiting for stock'.....OMG!!!! 真的急死人了。。。dont tell me it is even faster to get it in Korea....

@chinly Lin,...any news from you side?.... :(( :-w ~X(

Guest lovetg

bouquet78 said: ah..today is the Chinese Valentine's Day... "七夕"....God Bless our TaecGui couple...shower them with millions and millions and millions of LOVES...Please love each other forever and ever and ever.... :x:x:x:x:x:x:x

@packmule3 Did I tell you you're the best with answering uhhh how do I say this? Ok let me just say, answering "some" questions to be safe hahahaha and I couldn't have said it better. 
And I totally agree that being a gentleman depends on the situation and how you perceive it. Like you, my husband, my father, brothers and guy friends will always check if the surrounding is safe before letting us go. My husband opens the restaurant door for us (me and daughters) coz he knows it's safe and we frequent there hahaha. But he will check elevators first before letting us all in. He won't open the car doors for us coz we can open it on our own and for practicality we've been together for so long already unless our hands are full :)) And he will go first when we're crossing the road to signal the oncoming traffic to stop, you know those roads where there's just "pedestrian crossing" sign and not the one with the " man walking sign with the green or white sign" that signals the cars to stop and pedestrian's right of way.

I agree with you with the rain drops theory. And to add to that, if you run when it's raining, you will soak more than just standing or walking at your own pace. It's because you'll get more raindrops on your face, and frontal view which includes your chest, stomach, front of arms and front of legs when you're going against it while when you're standing your head and shoulders (and your booby) will just be wet. The reason, because you are running against its velocity and angle and you're getting more raindrops as you run. However, if you're running with it's direction, you won't get as wet as you're running against its velocity and angle. And the physics lesson begins hahahaha.

Guest Midge Razak

not related to taecgui but here's a video of taec & 2pm dancing. LOOK at taec ( blue hoodie ), well look at all of them. SEXY! DROOLS****

( long time ago )

cr:uploader

Should watch the actual routine on stage....blazing hot. All girl idols were like 'eyes this big'. Cant remember the link but its up on youtube.

Guest Midge Razak

Imofan said:

amylove wrote: »

not related to taecgui but here's a video of taec & 2pm dancing. LOOK at taec ( blue hoodie ), well look at all of them. SEXY! DROOLS****

( long time ago )

cr:uploader

Should watch the actual routine on stage....blazing hot. All girl idols were like 'eyes this big'. Cant remember the link but its up on youtube.

is this the one you're talking about?

YES! I just love how at the end they stand out ...height and built. Sad they didnt win but at that time i think they were still establishing themselves. i didnt know much about 2pm then and this performance was what drew me in to them.

@angelangie   Btw, thanks for sharing all those Taecgui gifs.  I love all of it.    I agree, Taecgui is always into their own little world even at the press conference.  My focus is only on them and not others.  I can see how the press already love the way the couple interacts. 

@yokalana   TaecGui's interaction at the press conference is the best!  Taec just keeps on looking at Guigui with some sneaky glances.  He seemed a little shy at times but was curious of how Guigui thinks of him and of course their relationship.  They are sooooo cute!  Like a real newlywed couple!

TaecGui_ManlyImage.jpg

When PD-nim explained about the pairing talking about pairing Taec who is quiet and introvert with Guigui who is bright, fun and bubbly.  He just keeps nodding his head.  So cute.  

TaecGui_pairing.jpg

bouquet78 said:

ah..today is the Chinese Valentine's Day... "七夕"....God Bless our TaecGui couple...shower them with millions and millions and millions of LOVES...Please love each other forever and ever and ever....

@bouquet78

yes it chinese valentines and Gui Gui won first in the voting of which artist you most wanted to date on this particular dates :)

@angelangie,..really?....congratulations to her then....but,oops...sorry to say to all the bachelors out there.....'you are too late..she's no more available. she is Mrs OK now.....' hahaha....michoso again,lar.... :-)

Okay!! I'm just saying this... Out of nowhere and really totally out of topic but I really love episode 5 of who are you! =)) i am really afraid of horror/ ghost stories buy who are you is not creepy or scary at all! ;) watch it watch it watch it watch it! Kyaaaa hahahah! Sorry :)

It was so funny and i'll post it.. But it should be in spoiler but i don't know how!!!!! Hahahah

YSO, trespassed at CGW house...

Geun Woo: leave! Before I call the cops!

Si On: What??

Me: =)) =)) =))

Archived