(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Learnt something today, that I’m very direct/blunt at least in how I express myself in writing.  I discovered this as I was reading PackMule’s thoughts on ‘Taec getting on the train first’ in the last episode.   

I’m a TaecGui shipper and want to see them in a ‘real’ not ‘reel’ relationship, so when someone nic pick any one of these two, it gets my engine on ‘full throttle’ (that Lilyk83 or whatever on Youtube was a classic – she’s still criticizing Gui there btw - still at it after all these months >:) ). Nevertheless, I should learn to put a lid on my temper.  

Perhaps Taec didn’t do something that we like/how we expect him to act, but please do cut him some slacks.  It’s like discrediting his many other chivalry acts just becoz of this one act (by the way, he got down first from the train at arrival & it’s still raining, Gui stopped him from alighting & got an umbrella for them both, he then quickly held it for both of them – another chivalry act!). 

I would like to apologize to the person who brought this up for being so blunt.  Mianheyo!  Realising you love Gui very much and just want her to be treated well/better. 

TaecGui shippers Hwaiting!  :x

Have an awesome day, you all!   

so now with all the scene imitations done and settled.....despite the facts that they never shown us the ONLY one we are longing to see.....with Taec heads in GG lap!!!!!

we have Taec suggesting that the loser has to build the snowman in the snow but it never did get about right lols.....but oh well :) it still lovely to see Taec got whipped by Gui Gui again....and honestly i have to hand it to Gui Gui as she really does have tons of aeygo lols....

credit: as tagged & creator & tumblr.com

at the very first place, I didn't fell deeeeeeep with TaecGui. but after watching this scene,....TaecGui you got my heart!!....This is one of my favourite scene....Taec really melt when GuiGui showed her aegyo here...enjoyed seeing Taec being so blank and helpless when GuiGui started calling 'oppa'.....hahahaha...smart GuiGui..she really does know Taec's weakness...

I'm on a roll....

Here's a surprise...

>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/4/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui <<

Oh, btw, if any of you follow my ff... I think someone asked (here) about when is the actual TaecGui thing happening~

Hmmm...

Well, as much as I want them to just get it on.. (in the ff, at least)... I think I have to still narrate how Taec settle the "past" thing? before actually letting him have that thing with GuiGui.. but I assure that the start of 'them' would definitely be unexpected aaand... sweet~~~ (for me at least :-P)  especially after you have read Chapter 4... hehe ^_^

Just passing by... Ciao! :-D

Okay!! I'm just saying this... Out of nowhere and really totally out of topic but I really love episode 5 of who are you! =)) i am really afraid of horror/ ghost stories buy who are you is not creepy or scary at all! ;) watch it watch it watch it watch it! Kyaaaa hahahah! Sorry :)

It was so funny and i'll post it.. But it should be in spoiler but i don't know how!!!!! Hahahah

YSO, trespassed at CGW house...

Geun Woo: leave! Before I call the cops!

Si On: What??

Me: =)) =)) =))

Me too! Just got done watching it. When Taec cried, omgah!

" 快乐的中国情人节 "

(Happy Qi Xi Festival / Happy Chinese Valentine's Day) everyone!

To all the couples, love each other deeply(; & to the singles, I hope that you can find "the one" soon(;

- hope everyone have fun enjoying & spending time with their love ones!!(;

Cr: as tagged & uploader

1B9EAF5A-D024-4363-BDBC-AFB4199BF06E-659-00000098FE18540B_zpse8d35341.jpg

( I love "The tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd". Read it all the time & plus, I did a presentation on this when I took Chinese class last year (2012) )

-----BTW, this picture remind me of Taec & Gui when they took their wedding photo.

D697AE6D-9AF8-459A-91A8-C279043B99B7-659-0000009902B86461_zps37bd32ab.jpg

@bouquet78

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just sent out notice that my disc is going to be delay another 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell!!!!!!!!!! last minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:) X(

@chinly Lin

how is it at your Taiwan sides? have you girls start receiving the disc?

@angelangie,..oh gosh!!!...knew it! knew it!...know this will happen...what is going wrong here?...Do the so called 'supplier' need to obtain 'green light' from MBC to release the DVD/CD?...If yes,..what is holding MBC? Dont MBC know that we are longing to own the disc?...Now, the new shipping date is 30.8.13. This is really FRUSTRATING!!!!..OK..OK...cool down, cool down, because of TaecGui, we shall wait "patiently"....Hope that I am wrong to say 'it is even faster to get it from Korea'....*sigh*..... #-o ~X( :-w

let's see what happen with @chinly Lin order....

" 快乐的中国情人节 "

To all the couples, love each other deeply(; & to the singles, I hope that you can find "the one" soon(;

Cr: as tagged & uploader

( I love "The tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd". Read it all the time & plus, I did a presentation on this when I took Chinese class last year (2012) )

-----BTW, this picture remind me of Taec & Gui when they took their wedding photo.

hahaha....thanks for the pictures.

But, I don't hope TaecGui will only meet once in a year because in the tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd, both of them only meet once in a year, which is today the 7th day of the 7th month in the lunar calendar (七月初七). Our Prince Charming and his Princess shall meet / contact / think of each other everyday, forever and ever and ever.... ;) :x ;;)

bouquet78 said:

amylove

wrote:

»

" 快乐的中国情人节 "

Cr: as tagged

( I love "The tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd". Read it all the time

BTW, this picture remind me of Taec

Time difference is annoying :-< just when you girls are so active i need to work and i can catch up by only reading each posts..but even if im work i still secretly grab my phone and look at the thread =))

@angelangie i didnt recognized you!!!your avatar suddenly changed haha..i love your gifs!!! They make me smile even though i wanna burn all the papers that i have on my desk =))

@129alphabet i read your fanfic!!!so far i like how the story flows ♡

It's thrilling ♡♡ keep up the good work!!

I am too lazy to go back but someone said that durian is considered an aphrodisiac. so are abalones and oysters. I know that some people like these food but for me, it always seems like the weird food are aphrodisiac. I mean who came up with this stuff? why aren't mangoes and fried potato aphrodisiac? if you are going to make people eat stuff, why not make healthy stuff like spinach aphrodisiac?

~:>

bouquet78 said:

angelangie wrote: »

@bouquet78

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just sent out notice that my disc is going to be delay another 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell!!!!!!!!!! last minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@chinly Lin

how is it at your Taiwan sides? have you girls start receiving the disc?

@angelangie,..oh gosh!!!...knew it! knew it!...know this will happen...what is going wrong here?...Do the so called 'supplier' need to obtain 'green light' from MBC to release the DVD/CD?...If yes,..what is holding MBC? Dont MBC know that we are longing to own the disc?...Now, the new shipping date is 30.8.13. This is really FRUSTRATING!!!!..OK..OK...cool down, cool down, because of TaecGui, we shall wait "patiently"....Hope that I am wrong to say 'it is even faster to get it from Korea'....*sigh*.....

let's see what happen with @chinly Lin order....

@bouquet78

they said that the publishing dates is 30th Aug.....i dunno either and im angry that i called up YesAsia and i told them to double confirm the contain at the same times too

@angelangie,....so what did yes.com say?...what reason again this time?...acceptable or even frustrating / ridiculous? ...

bouquet78 said:

angelangie wrote: »

@bouquet78

they said that the publishing dates is 30th Aug.... dunno either and im angry that i called up YesAsia and i told them to double confirm the contain at the same times too

@angelangie,....so what did yes.com say?...what reason again this time?...acceptable or even frustrating / ridiculous? ...

@bouquet78

they said that over the world the ost is not release as yet in disc 

@angelangie, from what they replied..I think MBC is holding up the release...what d heck is MBC doing?.dont tell me MBC wants to wait for the "special gift" mentioned in the GWGM facebook to fully released then only they will release the disc...hmmmm..what is their planning?...if they dont have the intention to release this disc, then please don't bother to create one. When millions of fans has placed their orders, they hold back and hold back...stop fooling us around lar! 나쁜 MBC!!!

lamey said:

pluie625 wrote: »

Who are you episode 5 (94% subbed)

http://www.viki.com/videos/1009353v-who-are-you-episode-5

OFF TOPIC:And I got the courage to watch episode 1 now...and it's not that scary as I pictured it to be LOL.. the dead girl reminded me of moaning myrtle, the only missing is the basilisk

Geun Woo's mentor reminded me of how he acted in coffee prince. He acts the same way as Gong Yoo's mentor, so I'm assuming he will turn Geun Woo into a good investigator if not the best in his generation.

Kim Jae Wok seemed to know who the leader was, I'm assuming it's the superior who received the most plaques and awards displayed in the police headquarters that's why he's so surprised, no, it's more like shocked to find out how it turned out that the one he look up to was the leader of the bad guys. 

Actually i think the drama is pretty good. Yes, is it not well develop but you can see the difference between real taec in variety show and gwgm. The character in the drama is funny, it's really opposite of him in real life. It's not creepy but it does scared me at one of the ep1 scene. Not the ghost girl tho, another scene haha!

I just finished episode 1, I'll try to watch the 2nd episode tomorow. and yes, you can see the big difference of Taec as the actor and just by himself with Guigui. Let me guess, what made you scared, the psycho psychiatrist? or the boy who tried to jump off the building? His character is I believe not weird but strange, him being like that is just a cover... he's trying to cover up something, some bad past? or trying to forget something and pretending to be strong but actually he's broken inside...don't know what but it's just my view hehehe.

Ehhh...?? Wait! The psychiatrist is ep1! I think is ep2! There is a scene shocked me! Cuz is another female ghost! Not the female student anymore

Imofan said:

amylove wrote: »

not related to taecgui but here's a video of taec & 2pm dancing. LOOK at taec ( blue hoodie ), well look at all of them. SEXY! DROOLS****

( long time ago )

cr:uploader

Should watch the actual routine on stage....blazing hot. All girl idols were like 'eyes this big'. Cant remember the link but its up on youtube.

is this the one you're talking about?

Too sexy! Stop viewing it half way cuz im in a packed train! Haha

Archived