(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: YIPEEEEE....im happy....hahahhaa that i felt like throwing something....how about Taec Throw Gui Gui instead ROFL....
a beast is a beast after all right ROFL :D =)) see how he threat his wife? throw her on the bed ROFL.....
but he love it to carry her up and it like she is letting him doing his most fervent wish without realizing it :) sometimes this two person really do have too many coincidences that it giving me goosebumps lols
btw tell me girls what will you girls do if your future husband just throw you on the bed like that? :D
Credits: As Tagged & creators & tumblr.comEpisodeb023_zps78ff5d91.gifEpisodeb015_zpsdb06a15c.gif
Episodeb016_zps370f15a7.gifEpisodeb017_zps110df3c8.gif

Btw, anyone can translate the Naver diary written by Taecyeon? Since my korean is pretty limited but i managed to read he said thank you or he talked about his on screen female co-star which he mentioned bout' Cinderella's sister geunyong, Suzy from dreamhigh, star 99 days some nuna as well ive SAW WGM but not GG's name but Yeon Hwee Nuna last but not least Who are you's female lead.

Who is Yeon Hwee nuna?? Translator for GG?

Guest bluemoonlight

lamey said: Btw, anyone can translate the Naver diary written by Taecyeon? Since my korean is pretty limited but i managed to read he said thank you or he talked about his on screen female co-star which he mentioned bout' Cinderella's sister geunyong, Suzy from dreamhigh, star 99 days some nuna as well ive SAW WGM but not GG's name but Yeon Hwee Nuna last but not least Who are you's female lead.

bluemoonlight said:

A diary-like article by Taecyeon written for Naver. Mianhe...it's a bit long. 

(His original article was in Korean, but this is the English translated version)

Hola @pluie625!

Edit: It's way too long, so here's the link instead...haha: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?langCode=en&id=1431747
I'll just leave this last picture of him...hehe (another shoutout to Chansung! ;) )
Sorry for the gigantic Taec face too... :))

121613745_%25C5%25C3%25BF%25AC15.jpg
Have a cool summer everyone!Chan-sung, the kind and youngest member! What are you doing? How are you doing?

cr: Naver Starcast

chu3x said:

So far i knew that he had and still have a contract with the face shop that's why i mentioned the face shop in my fic. What we were talking about is the pic that @ yokalana posted that has GuiGui in it too.

maybe we are dreaming too much and being delu too much as well because we ship them based on what im writing but dreaming is also good right

@ yokalana we're really michoso!!!

I remember seeing this pic of Gui Gui & she did mention about faceshop before...so here's what she posted back in January 2013:

到台灣啦...今天faceshop活動順利!你們喜歡我長這樣嘛?

[trans] Arrived in Taiwan...Today's faceshop event went smoothly! Do you (all) like the way I look?

cr: GG's FB

@chu3x... you're not THAT micheosseo :))

EDIT:@angelangie... it's not a 2PM song...it's a song by Lee Seung Chul (이승철) called "My Love"...really nice song & MV though :)

Ohhh!!! ♥♥ I didnt know GuiGui until i watched her on GWGM and i started watching the episodes when they already posted 5 episodes of it so i am not familiar with the things that she had and participated into =)) just lately im trying to watch summer fever but thanks for this!!! Atleast she really did something with FS =))

lamey said:

Btw, anyone can translate the Naver diary written by Taecyeon? Since my korean is pretty limited but i managed to read he said thank you or he talked about his on screen female co-star which he mentioned bout' Cinderella's sister geunyong, Suzy from dreamhigh, star 99 days some nuna as well ive SAW WGM but not GG's name but Yeon Hwee Nuna last but not least Who are you's female lead.

@lamey Did you read the English translated version? I posted it a couple pages back, but here's the link again: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?langCode=en&id=1431747

Yeon-hee refers to Lee Yeon-hee in his debut movie, "Marriage Blue" that he just finished filming. It doesn't surprise me at all that he doesn't mention Gui Gui as GWGM is not a drama/movie, so she wasn't his co-star, but reality show partner and he wasn't playing a character...he was himself.

Hey thanks! I thought it was same website since i cant open it on my phone !!

Yaaaa!! Im glad to know that it shows that he is potraying himself as in Ok Taec Yeon at WGM! :D

ok then we come to the parts where Taec minds run wild just because gui gui said 'i want on the bed doing something'

hmmmm....so im wondering how honest is taec??? his minds sure isnt....is it normal??? @drft you a guy.....tell us something about this lols....

does when a woman said i want to do something on the bed guys mind will go straight there????? 

credit: as tagged & creator & tumblr.com

I'm laughing =)) i need to contain myself because im still at work but your gifs made me giggle like a babo =))

It's obvious that he thought of "that thing" when GuiGui said she hoped to do something with him on the bed..you pervy sneaky Taec!! He was so embarassed just look at his smile and his reaction..he was like "Do what?that?You mean that??" Kind of thought while mentally freaking out. :))

I suddenly remember at the 1st ep when he said "I just know you and this is crazy..." i'll add "but how can you ask me to lay on the bed with you without thinking that I'M A MAN..a healthy man" =)) =))

Just peeking here.. I SWEAR I'm just peeking here while doing my job in front of my supervisor... I'm just doing some De-stressing method so that I'll be more healthy (TY forgot to send me Scheneballen so i had to do this ).. =)) =))
can't wait for my last day~ yeay!! :D

the gift MV was a tad strange. based on the quality of the MV (frankly, fan MVs have been lot more superb) it makes me think that they had something else planned originally but in the last minute, things changed. they had to come up with something and hurriedly put this MV together to put something out there.

oh, @packmule3 -- you can be my first virtual teacher's pet but please don't gift me an apple unless you are giving me a basket of them for me to make a pie. I am actually not fond of apples unless its cooked in a tart. But I will accept berries of all kinds, mangoes, peaches, longan, rambutan.. basically all fruits that have a slight sour taste to them. For others who want to be in my class, please don't gift me durian unless you want to be on the bad list....

[-O<

Guest Midge Razak

so there we goes TaecGui doing the scene imitation and the very first one is Drew Berrymore - Fever Pitch....lols....tell me girls what you all seen from this gif.....

unless im the only one perverted....just look at the movement from Taec not from the camera not when Gui Gui pick up the notebook....just at taec and guigui putting the blanket over taec....how does it looks like??? :D

credit: creator & as tagged & tumblr.com

The LAD doth protest too much, methinks. Hehehe. After his earlier hesitation seems like he's game for it. He found a playmate in gui gui. Him saying he's playing for her sake..pshaww i think he enjoyed it more :)

Guest Midge Razak

see how cute....gosh this is also parts of the gift the fans 

粉丝给鬼鬼的生日礼物~好可爱O(∩_∩)O~

(translations: the gift given to Gui Gui for her birthday, it so cute :) )

Credit: Taecgui Couple Yeonjie Couple鬼澤夫婦 趴搭趴搭趴搭Together Forever Dream Come True & Facebook.com

Oh em geee...those dolls are the cutest ever.

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

A diary-like article by Taecyeon written for Naver. Mianhe...it's a bit long. (His original article was in Korean, but this is the English translated version)Hola

@pluie625

!Edit: It's way too long, so here's the link instead...haha: 

http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?langCode=en&id=1431747<br

/>

I'll just leave this last picture of him...hehe (another shoutout to Chansung!

;)

)

Sorry for the gigantic Taec face too...

:))

Have a cool summer everyone

!Chan-sung, the kind and youngest member! What are you doing? How are you doing?

cr: Naver Starcast

ok then we come to the parts where Taec minds run wild just because gui gui said 'i want on the bed doing something'

hmmmm....so im wondering how honest is taec??? his minds sure isnt....is it normal??? @drft you a guy.....tell us something about this lols....

does when a woman said i want to do something on the bed guys mind will go straight there????? 

credit: as tagged & creator & tumblr.com

I seriously ROFL everytime I see this!! I was like, what is Taec thinking? Didn't he realize that there's no way Gui would say that in front of all the cameras? But then, I understand Taec. My mind went "straight there" too when Gui mentioned it.. Hahaha my pervy mind was at work all the time, I guess =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

129alphabet said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

hmmmm....so im wondering how honest is taec??? his minds sure isnt....is it normal???

@drft

you a guy.....tell us something about this lols....

credit: as tagged

Lmangla said: the gift MV was a tad strange. based on the quality of the MV (frankly, fan MVs have been lot more superb) it makes me think that they had something else planned originally but in the last minute, things changed. they had to come up with something and hurriedly put this MV together to put something out there.

oh, @packmule3 -- you can be my first virtual teacher's pet but please don't gift me an apple unless you are giving me a basket of them for me to make a pie. I am actually not fond of apples unless its cooked in a tart. But I will accept berries of all kinds, mangoes, peaches, longan, rambutan.. basically all fruits that have a slight sour taste to them. For others who want to be in my class, please don't gift me durian unless you want to be on the bad list....

[-O<

Archived