(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hellooooo

I just discovered them yesterday and i watched all episode yesterday until 430am this morning hahahha.. i just could not help it.. i fall in love with both of them instantly!! 

But how come the episodes were not like any other WGM episodes.. i watched on youtube and each episode only about 10-15 minutes. And they went to wedding photoshoot so fast not like any other WGM.

The last episode was breaking my heart. this is the first time for me crying watching the variety show i mean its not drama or movie...

Girls ... is there any other full episodes should i watch? somehow i think youtube episode were not full.

what is taecgui latest news now beside he has his new drama?

Hello! We have a newbie~ welcome!!:)

yes, youtube cuts are waaaay too short.. There is full version..visit http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2013/04/taecyeon-gui-gui-we-got-married-episodes-english-subbed.html?m=1 website ;) have fun.

Latest news as couple? Nothing much except if we shippers put our delusional minds ON. Hehe..

But individually, both are busy filming for their respective dramas.. Taec with "who are you" and Gui with "the four" :)

charliew said: Hellooooo
I just discovered them yesterday and i watched all episode yesterday until 430am this morning hahahha.. i just could not help it.. i fall in love with both of them instantly!! 
But how come the episodes were not like any other WGM episodes.. i watched on youtube and each episode only about 10-15 minutes. And they went to wedding photoshoot so fast not like any other WGM.
The last episode was breaking my heart. this is the first time for me crying watching the variety show i mean its not drama or movie...
Girls ... is there any other full episodes should i watch? somehow i think youtube episode were not full.
what is taecgui latest news now beside he has his new drama?

Guest Thet del Rosario

chu3x said: First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!
Second I updated my ff!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/13

Hope you girls will like it!!!! Since I'm here I will also post two wonderful pics that I made :D

Look at his smile... on the first and second pics on the left side..You don't smile like that if there's not some fluttering feeling going on :x
5lxt.jpg

Thet del Rosario said: chu3x said: First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

Hope you girls will like it!!!! Since I'm here I will also post two wonderful pics that I made :D

Look at his smile... on the first and second pics on the left side..You don't smile like that if there's not some fluttering feeling going on :x
5lxt.jpg

Off topic.

Does anyone have the link to the sandals that taecgui wore during their swimming pool scene? I would to purchase one . Or anyone knows where I can buy it at? I saw someone post up the link but I don't remember which page

chu3x said: Thet del Rosario said: chu3x said: First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

5lxt.jpg

Off topic.

Does anyone have the link to the sandals that taecgui wore during their swimming pool scene? I would to purchase one . Or anyone knows where I can buy it at? I saw someone post up the link but I don't remember which page

maybe you can try the GWGM official eBay store...

bouquet78 said:

xoxohapie wrote: »

Bouquet78,

I think you can get them at any Korean grocery stores. I live a few miles away from a Korean grocery and they had this slippers/sandals for $10 each.

oh, really..that's good....@amylove, please take note...

@bouquet78 u going to korea soon right? so is that going to be our present?? :D

@angelangie, r u sure u want that as your present?...i gv u another chance to change ur mind.....hahahaha... :)) :)) :)) ...hey, I am thinking of getting the schneeballen cup / cookie tin or GWGM dvd/cd or GWGM comic, lar..... (if I can locate and find them)...or anything else in your mind tat u really want to have?...

Guest yokalana

chu3x said: Thet del Rosario said: chu3x said: First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

5lxt.jpg

Guest litapuspitasari

happy b'day gui gui.....

i just watch it in youtube, i think is a fan made.............i don't know how to put this in here..but it's a nice video about gui gui birthday..and in the end of the song...there's taecyeon sing happy birthday in korea...with cake....hehehehehehehe..just want to share it....

chu3x said:

Thet del Rosario said:

chu3x said:

First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

Literally grinning from ear to ear like a high schooler waaaah what have u done to me @chu3x... I can actually visualize your story as I read ... Maybe that's why I'm all messed up and mixing reality with fanfic All the time lol

I'm already writing the next chapter =)) don't worry I'm grinning as well while writing it :))Can't help but write and write and write and make up new stories to put in the chapter.. Honestly since Taecyeon confessed to GuiGui already and also GuiGui admitted her love for him, the story can end in that way but still it's like I don't want to end it so soon. I just hope the readers won't get bored to read my updates ^^' I'm already at chapter 14, I wonder when will I finish the whole story itself :))

@chu3x, please update your ff again soon!! Can't waiitt for the jealousy of taec!! hahaha.... :))Anyway, about the MCM backpack, from all those presents it was put outstandingly right in the center, really make it looks as such a special gifts right? (no matter from whom it was)....@angelangie jie jie, does kwang hee wish Gui2 happy bday in weibo? I don't have weibo account so can not check hehehe....

Oooh....I have the same feeling as your comment on the MCM backpack and there is d MCM purse as well just in front of the backpack..same colour..guess they come in together...hehehehe...

Guest yokalana

bouquet78 said:

yokalana

wrote:

»

chu3x said:

Thet del Rosario said:

chu3x said:

First of all Happy Birthday GuiGui!!! I wish you all the happiness,success and many more!!! Stay as you are, you are perfect!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/13<br

/>

Hope you girls will like it!!!! Since I'm here I will also post two wonderful pics that I made

:D

Look at his smile... on the first and second pics on the left side..You don't smile like that if there's not some fluttering feeling going on

:x

Literally grinning from ear to ear like a high schooler waaaah what have u done to me

@chu3x

... I can actually visualize your story as I read ... Maybe that's why I'm all messed up and mixing reality with fanfic All the time lol

I'm already writing the next chapter

=))

don't worry I'm grinning as well while writing it

:)

)Can't help but write and write and write and make up new stories to put in the chapter.. Honestly since Taecyeon confessed to GuiGui already and also GuiGui admitted her love for him, the story can end in that way but still it's like I don't want to end it so soon. I just hope the readers won't get bored to read my updates ^^' I'm already at chapter 14, I wonder when will I finish the whole story itself

:))

@chu3x

, please update your ff again soon!! Can't waiitt for the jealousy of taec!! hahaha....

:)

)Anyway, about the MCM backpack, from all those presents it was put outstandingly right in the center, really make it looks as such a special gifts right? (no matter from whom it was)....

@angelangie

jie jie, does kwang hee wish Gui2 happy bday in weibo? I don't have weibo account so can not check hehehe....

@angelangie,..MCM?...wow!!..and you chose the most expensive one...I wish I can own one too....hey,..how do you know I am planning to get one when I reached there?.u can read my mine is it?..hahahaha...."when the time is right, when the price is right, I will get it for you"...oops..I didnt say that ah..Taec said that.... :-j :D

Archived