(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I'm not gonna name you all coz I might miss someone, but I just want to thank you all for keeping this forum alive and for making this house a warm and welcoming home full of happiness :x
Thanks everyone for all the gifs, photos and posts and cdbarzun's one shot fanfic that made up for the disappointment we have with GWGM gift... 
ok gotta go to the optometrist...

Guest Midge Razak

Gui Gui updates heri Facebook / Weibo:) 

早安,大眼睛。

(Translation: Morning, Big Eyes.)

Credit: Gui Gui Facebook & Facebook.com971220_10153141095725038_383903214_n_zps20a60596.jpg

I just love her quirky self :)

Oh my gosh girls. I work for another 20 mins and I finally got a chance to look thru my phone and on YouTube and see there's a new video. I have to skip the 200 comments I haven't read yet so I see no spoilers... And I can't watch at work cause I'm too embarrassed to watch in front of all my coworkers. I can't show I have a soft side lmao.

angelangie said: drft said: Oh my gosh girls. I work for another 20 mins and I finally got a chance to look thru my phone and on YouTube and see there's a new video. I have to skip the 200 comments I haven't read yet so I see no spoilers... And I can't watch at work cause I'm too embarrassed to watch in front of all my coworkers. I can't show I have a soft side lmao.

angelangie said:

minwooluv78

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

drft said:

Oh my gosh girls. I work for another 20 mins and I finally got a chance to look thru my phone and on YouTube and see there's a new video. I have to skip the 200 comments I haven't read yet so I see no spoilers... And I can't watch at work cause I'm too embarrassed to watch in front of all my coworkers. I can't show I have a soft side lmao.

@drft

dont be expecting too much of that MV

:/

there is nothing there that we havent seen....it basically as what they says... MV and honestly i seen better fans MV than theirs

:/

Do you think it's the same mv as on the OST/dvd album? I was going to place an order from yesasia, but the album is no longer available.

:-??:-O:((

uhtteokeh~

Okay guys.. what a sad day ... 
Freshly made from my oven. 
These are some of favorites. 
GuiGuiAnneoung_zps532a9682.gif

Taec air-hits/throw GuiGui out of frustration because of her random/testing-water jealousy.  When they're on screen, we know it could have been a "suggested" act.  But this is off screen.  "ohh Taec.. so... this is how you flirt?!! and why are you so smiley when watching your wife being jealous?"
TaecGuiflirts_zps5d73e5e6.gif

GuiGui: You have another woman!
Taec:  I don't have another woman!
Ok Taecyeon!! you can never ever have another woman!!! GuiGui ghost will haunt you forever!!! :D
GuiGuihitsTaec_zps941d8cc6.gif

Don't forget to look for Guigui's face after she hits him.  PD cuts it too fast, but if you catch it, it's pretty priceless.  

The MV was nice, to be continued huh.. that's cool, hopefully scenes we haven't seen yet.
But yea, saw the bombardment of GIFs too lol.  Thinking back, I first watched episode 15 when I woke up, wish I didn't.. got me depressed!. And the part where GuiGui refused the last hug at first and had tears in her eyes, I dunno how that guy did it man, I would've been tearing up pretty bad, lol.

Guest taecguilove

Honestly..sometimes I do think that deep in his heart teac take this this virtual marriage as real...the serious look that he gave when gui gui put the ring on his finger....I think at that moment he really wants to get married for real.. :\">

bluemoonlight said:

Life of a TaecGui fan...

Monday: "Yay...let's GANBEI! We're getting a gift from GWGM on Friday." :)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: "Hmm...wonder what it's gonna be? Let's GANBEI again while we wait." :-/

Friday: "......" 

cr: tvn drama FB 

I really like this picture-story.. :)) i can totally relate! hahaha

and also thanks so much again, and always, to @angelangie for the wonderful gifs and re-analysis of taecgui stuff~ we just never get tired of it no matter how much and often we repost them~ we always seem to find something new (to be delusional about!=)) ) sigh brings me back to memory lane filled with so much feels! :-D

Btw.. I want to "write" a taecgui fanfic too. I won't ask you guys if you want me to really do it, because i know we'd all take whatever taecgui we can get right?

However, i'm not as gifted as @chu3x or @packmule3 or @sshevolkth (i really find it hard to tag you.. You're UN is very hard to remember =)) ) with regards to writing.. So its more of an "adaptation" actually.. but i'm still preparing for it. I still have to put personal touch on it lol ~~ so I hope you wait for it! And i hope it helps with all of us getting by our taecgui withdrawal lol =))

but can I ask you guys (whoever has time and talent which I obviously don't have~) to make me a poster/banner for it? Like a story cover? Hehe.. I just want to make up for my lacking writing skills by providing really cute posters (which i will totally give you credit for) hahah..

Oh well, just mumbling here. I'm currently in a meeting.. And i'm totally not listening =))

Guest roxette2ps

Cr : xbubblex1@tumblr

The look and the gesture of scratching behind his ears seem to indicate Taec's POV :  "This girl is so bubbly, unpredictable and so fearless, I can't keep!"  I bet he would also be thinking along the line that he will never ever have the fortune to meet another girl like her "   :))

Oooooooopsssss, I find this a GRAVE MISTAKE on my earlier post which I must rectify!! I meant Taec POV was to say " "This girl is so bubbly, unpredictable and so fearless, I can't KEEP UP! ( but I know she is forfor keeps!)"

There, felt the absolute need to do that so as not to jinx their relationship! LOLOLOL!

Guest taecguilove

angelangie said: one questions answered and another pop up.....lols....so now how can Gui Gui knows that Taec's hands in cold? the both of them are wearing gloves.....lols that is something i can never get an answer.....anyone? lols
btw....how close are they actually are? they lets their fingers BOBO lols....and how comfortable is comfortable....and on first dates too....yes they are suppose to be married but oh well it still is their first meeting right?
after the hands bobo....Taec was smiling....to me it looks like a shy smile...what about you girls....but he was happy about it definitely.....as right on the 4th gif....taec note when gui gui was saying 'hand  bobo' Taec slide a small glance at gui gui....before turning back the other way :)
Episodea088_zpsf1d9965a.gifEpisodea089_zpsa0a4522f.gif
Episodea090_zpsc885ac7f.gifEpisodea091_zps71c7bb36.gif

Guest roxette2ps

Taec & gui gui, nice.

Photoshop!! Sorry for the blurriness

Cr: mindylyh & IG

086FB4B6-52FE-42B1-9EA4-B244CB9E76FA-7051-000004CC40189311_zpsa808f643.jpg

Thanks@amylove...good piece of work...Whoaaaa...P-shopped or otherwise, look where "Taec's" hand landed. If the picture is for real, their relationship would have reached a point of no return and I would be doing the whopping Indian chief dance round the block of residential house I am staying!!! Lol!

minwooluv78 wrote: »

angelangie said:

drft said:

@drft

dont be expecting too much of that MV there is nothing there that we havent seen....it basically as what they says... MV and honestly i seen better fans MV than theirs

Do you think it's the same mv as on the OST/dvd album? I was going to place an order from yesasia, but the album is no longer available.

uhtteokeh~

@minwooluv78 

oh no unnie **hugss** ....i place the order but they didnt charge my card yet....so i figure they will only claims the charges once they ship out ?? :/

i hope it not the same MV is not i will basically throw a fit.....as honestly i only want TAECGUI!!!!

dont worry unnie i will share with you girls if i happen to get mine first :) unless @bouquest78 or @chinly Lin got it first :)

No worries..if I got it, I will immediately inform u all...u got my word. but I think @chinly Lin will most probably get it first for she is in taiwan...@angelangie, ours one will be shipped on 13.8 right?...hope we will not get another email informing that there will be another delay again...*sigh*... [-O< :!! ;)

taecguilove said:

Honestly..sometimes I do think that deep in his heart teac take this this virtual marriage as real...the serious look that he gave when gui gui put the ring on his finger....I think at that moment he really wants to get married for real..

:\">

Agree with you totally, he gave me that kind of feeling too!   :x

Same here.....

Guest roxette2ps

Hi.

Newbie here..I've been lurking on YeonJie/TaecGui thread for so long and this is my first time posting here..I'm not sure if someone posted this vid already but can anyone translate what Gui Gui says starting on 0:35:09..They featured some GWGM clips..

Thanks!

Hi Lyresh_Baja, welcome to our michoeso family..lol...the clip has been posted before by the shippers in this thread but no problem in resharing. I think the emcee was asking the guests in what and which situation had they felt the coldest? Gui gui replied it would be the phototaking session! The emcee sought verification whether Gui Gui was referring to the photo session with Taec...to which she nodded with a "arhhh" ( her signature way of answering, hahaha) which explained the showing of the GWGM clips! Hope that helps with my splattering understanding of the chinese language!!

bouquet78 said:

No worries..if I got it, I will immediately inform u all...u got my word. but I think @chinly Lin will most probably get it first for she is in taiwan...@angelangie, ours one will be shipped on 13.8 right?...hope we will not get another email informing that there will be another delay again...*sigh*...

@bouquet78

TOUCHWOOD!!!!! CHOOOooIIII lols.... =)) pantang pantang pantang.......

lols......but i think no more delay cause there is no more emails received on the situations....previously they send out the delay notifications 1 weeks ahead before the actual delivery dates so lets us all pray no more delay shall we? :)

Hahaha...yes..."choooooi"....touch wood 讲过。。。ours will reached our doorstep safe and sound.... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Ok so I bought the WGMG comic book and while ago and it's finally been shipped!! So I should be getting it within the next two weeks!! I'll definitely post some pics from the comic if there are any that we haven't seen before :) :)

oh..good on you. please share with us if you found something 'interesting' in the comic book. Isnt that good if I can read plus understand Korean...idiot me,...I can only read the words but cannot understand or else, I will buy it too....@shiirlaaay, so you can read and understand Korean?... the comic is only in Korean version right, if I am not mistaken....good on you good on you....jealous me.....hehehehe....

Archived