(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said: I just watch the Episode 1, 2 with Vietnamese Sub Title and the videos had a little bit more scenes and talks than the original full episode that release for us every Friday.  I believe this video release with different station broadcast and different day too.  They are longer too, only Episode 1 and 2 are different.  They subbed  only TaecGui part which is good. 

I don't know if any of you noticed before when you watch the full episode 2 every Friday or not but I watch the episode 2 with the link below, when Taec talk in the Back Room Interview about GuiGui trust him and show him her child pictures, he actually had TEARS in his eyes, Oh my goodness he moved, melted and touched by how GuiGui had trust him.  Oh GuiGui, you really know how to hammer Taec' heart.  Take a look at the Episode 2, part 2 at 12:51 minutes.  Oh so much more that they cut out not show for us to see in original episodes, after Episode 2 Vietnamese sub people not use the same video source where they get the raw video from like before that's why it so short.  Suppose to be over 30 minutes each episode for each couple I guess.

Link for TaecGui Episode 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10lny7_vietsub-2st-we-got-married-global-taecgui-ep-1_music

Link for TaecGui episode 2, part 1  ----  Check out the bed scene when Taec carried GuiGui upstair and look at the bed and GuiGui order Taec to go up to the bed, Taec very obey GuiGui request hahaha.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzmap2_vietsub-2st-we-got-married-global-taecgui-ep-2-1-cyviet-com_shortfilms

Link for TaecGui episode 2, part 2 ----- Make sure you check out Taec's TEARS at 12:51 minutes to 12:59 minutes for that.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzmchh_vietsub-2st-we-got-married-global-taecgui-ep-2-2-cyviet-com_shortfilms

All the videos credit to Kpop360

Guest bibidep

pluie625 said:
Even if I've watched this so many times I'm still laughing out loud. taec was thinking of another thing when she said "I hope in the bed, doing something" and he was all flustered and like WHAT??? doing something what? NO NO NO =)) and Guigui said "what are you thinking" =)) she knew what he was thinking but playing innocent and all hahaha. And the way she pushed him in the bed was just so hilarious =)) and he just went in when she told him to "go inside!" (inside the duvet) even if he's hesitant because he's thinking pervy thoughts =)) 

Guest kwan33

Hi guys
This forum's still going on strong with yummy postings everyday.  Good job chingus..from fan fics, photo spazz , thoughts n observation on clips of episodes after viewing for the 100th time kekekeke.. :x even occasional antis (luv it too) it just shows how TG stuck in her/his heart too..after facts are reviewed hahahahaha..cant help it..dont fight..HAPPY..all that works for me..filling in my blank fridays huhuhuhuhu.. :-\"
Looking forward to anything and evrything T & G does..aaahhh birthday's coming y all..wonder what he's getting her ermmm?????Chansung the messenger?? Chansung supppose to do shopping and delivery since T is so busy filming somewhere?? Luv to delululu.. =(( what's T schedule like with WAY?? don't think can get to Taiwan..poor guy   :-?

bibidep said:

pluie625 said:

Even if I've watched this so many times I'm still laughing out loud. taec was thinking of another thing when she said "I hope in the bed, doing something" and he was all flustered and like WHAT??? doing something what? NO NO NO =)) and Guigui said "what are you thinking" =)) she knew what he was thinking but playing innocent and all hahaha. And the way she pushed him in the bed was just so hilarious =)) and he just went in when she told him to "go inside!" (inside the duvet) even if he's hesitant because he's thinking pervy thoughts =)) 

Oh you saw it too, I never see that scene that GuiGui open underneath the duvet and order Taec to get in and he just craw in like the baby hahah.  Until yesterday I watched those Vietnamese sub I saw GuiGui ordered Taec to got in.   Sometimes I just wonder why Taec did 99% everything GuiGui wanted with out angry or mad, happily did what the wife had requested.  Why he is so nice to her like that I don't understand.

About the the Gift from the staff of GWGM, if the gift are just the button pins I will be very disappointed, I hope it will be something else.

that was actually the gift from PPT2 (TaecGui Taiwan fans) to GWGM i think.....as those pictures are not of GWGM but from the fans clubs and they probably just sharing the gift they gotten from the fans with us........

Disappointed:( I was hoping something better like unseen clips of taecgui that we haven't seen it before. I'm sad now. But hopefully GWGM will release it soon .

amylove said:

angelangie wrote: »

bibidep said:

pluie625 said:

Even if I've watched this so many times I'm still laughing out loud. taec was thinking of another thing when she said "I hope in the bed, doing something" and he was all flustered and like WHAT??? doing something what? NO NO NO and Guigui said "what are you thinking" she knew what he was thinking but playing innocent and all hahaha. And the way she pushed him in the bed was just so hilarious and he just went in when she told him to "go inside!" (inside the duvet) even if he's hesitant because he's thinking pervy thoughts  

Oh you saw it too, I never see that scene that GuiGui open underneath the duvet and order Taec to get in and he just craw in like the baby hahah.  Until yesterday I watched those Vietnamese sub I saw GuiGui ordered Taec to got in.   Sometimes I just wonder why Taec did 99% everything GuiGui wanted with out angry or mad, happily did what the wife had requested.  Why he is so nice to her like that I don't understand.

About the the Gift from the staff of GWGM, if the gift are just the button pins I will be very disappointed, I hope it will be something else.

that was actually the gift from PPT2 (TaecGui Taiwan fans) to GWGM i think.....as those pictures are not of GWGM but from the fans clubs and they probably just sharing the gift they gotten from the fans with us........

Disappointed:( I was hoping something better like unseen clips of taecgui that we haven't seen it before. I'm sad now. But hopefully GWGM will release it soon .

@amylove

those button tags are send to GWGM from PPT2 if i'm not mistaken that is not GWGM gift for us today....what they had for us today is still unknown....

Ok good. Lol I'm hoping for unseen clips of taecgui then.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Another "serendipity moment " that made me smile and think of your fanfic @chu3x... I was lurking in one of hyun joong's fan/blog site and was pleasantly surprised to find out he will be shooting on location in china for his new dama ( I know gui gui is from Taiwan but lately she's been in mainland china more right) uuummm... And then out of the blue... The writer mentions taecyeon in the article citing his marked improvement in his acting  and how maybe hyun joong will do better this time around as well... I am perhaps going overboard and merely connecting everything to the fanfic lol

yumitoots said:

bouquet78 said:

yumitoots wrote: »

it's friday guys!! who's excited for GWGM's surprise??

me me me....but no announcement yet...this is torturing...oh gosh....what will it be?...

I'm really wondering what will it be?? I hope it will make all out hearts jump! hehehe

i'm getting excited of the "gift" too! hahaha... all this waiting is really driving me crazy...  ~X(

Hahaha...PD nim is really testing our patience...it's ok..it's ok...we can wait no matter how long it takes.we are good at waiting..waiting for good news, waiting for uncut bts, waiting for updated FB, weibo, tweet and many more....right?.... ;):)>-

JenJ said: Thet del Rosario said: JaeBin said:

I had some time on my hand so decided to make some screencaps of Kwanghee asking TaecGui about Bo Bo.  Added a little caption myself just to make it fun.  But honestly, it's just the way that Taec acted was suspicious and the way he pouted his lips.... oh.... 

(Please tell me if it is too much in one post that may slow your loading...)  Enjoy!

TaecGui_KH2.jpg

TaecGui_KH1.jpg

TaecGui_KH3.jpg

TaecGui_KH4.jpg

TaecGui_KH5.jpg

TaecGui_KH6.jpg

TaecGui_KH7.jpg

Btw, I think when Guigui asked Kawangee during the wedding photoshoot about "Idol Can't Kiss?" made her understood the importance of the idol career that Koreans have.  Seulong added "do it somewhere no one can see" is like telling them only underground relationships.  That scene just gives me the impression that they might of have something special going on...but not showing it publicly.

Guest roxette2ps

.Gui Gui Updates her Weibo :)

父親節快樂...LOVE Uhearta_org_zps01102902.gif

(Translations: Happy Father's Day...LOVE YOUhearta_org_zps01102902.gif )

Credit Gui Gui Weibo69012dbdjw1e7fmcw4wc7j20hs0vkwf9_zpsc9567102.jpg

I am now curious and shall wait to see what Taec is going to post in his twitter as an INDIRECT reply to the above posting by Gui Gui. BTW Father's day is celebrates on different day around the globe, apparently. I learnt about this when I greeted some friends of mine in Australia and Indonesia.Taiwan celebrates it on August 8, Indonesia is Nov 12, I think, Australia is 1st Sun in Sept while China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and The Philippines celebrates on 3rd Sunday of June. Korea, I believe is on May 8 and doubles up as Parent's Day. The shippers in this thread may be able to verify further?

Guest Jenny Johnson

THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED!554956_613603215337960_1479349887_n.jpgEveryone...I saw this in FB. I literally LOL. With the "who are you" scene and GuiGui image from other event conference... That guy who's doing it sure had a fun time with this. LOL =))

Guest chu3x

Another "serendipity moment " that made me smile and think of your fanfic @chu3x... I was lurking in one of hyun joong's fan/blog site and was pleasantly surprised to find out he will be shooting on location in china for his new dama ( I know gui gui is from Taiwan but lately she's been in mainland china more right) uuummm... And then out of the blue... The writer mentions taecyeon in the article citing his marked improvement in his acting  and how maybe hyun joong will do better this time around as well... I am perhaps going overboard and merely connecting everything to the fanfic lol

What a nice way to start my morning with your post :)) ♡♡♡

Isn't it surprising that they are somehow battling Hyun Joong vs Taecyeon? I mean KHJ has been in the entertainment industry much longer than Taec and he has more experience than him so why do they need to post news like this, as if the two men are some sort of competitors :))

Through all of the male idols i chose KHJ on my fanfic somehow it makes me proud of my choice =)) who knows maybe someone related to the korean entertainment industry really did come across to my michoso ff?? =))

Guest bluemoonlight

1st GIFT FINALLY!!! :x
From the GWGM FB:
드디어 제작진이 보내는 첫번째 선물 대공개!
Finally the first gift is now open to the public! 
制作隊贈送第壹份小禮物終于大公開!
いよいよ制作チームがお送りするプレゼント第一弾大公開!

cr: GWGM

Archived