(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Global We Got Married Official MV Sunshine 20130809 우리 결

amylove said:

angelangie wrote: »

THE SUPRISE GIFT IS OUT!!!!!

be prepare though it almost like cuts of their previous clips

_M

I was expecting more but this fine for now. Still love Taecgui!!!

Shouldn't have gave myself those high hopes. Lol

Guest bluemoonlight

We all got so excited to post the first gift... :))
Hmm...I was definitely expecting more too...I guess my expectations were too high...LOL
I was REALLY hoping for videos/DVDs of uncut ep & BTS scenes. I guess I learned my lesson not to expect too much...haha
Although it's nice of the production team to make this...some scenes/transitions were distorted or had pixels or something...and if I'm being honest, some of the fan-made MVs I've seen are actually better made...sorry production team!...but still kamsahamnida! :D

We all got so excited to post the first gift... :))

Hmm...I was definitely expecting more too...I guess my expectations were too high...LOL

I was REALLY hoping for videos/DVDs of uncut ep & BTS scenes. I guess I learned my lesson not to expect too much...haha

Although it's nice of the production team to make this...some scenes/transitions were distorted or had pixels or something...and if I'm being honest, some of the fan-made MVs I've seen are actually better made...sorry production team!...but still kamsahamnida! :D

We're in the same boat.

Too much high expectations right? Lolol

amylove said:

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

We all got so excited to post the first gift...

:))

<br />

Hmm...I was definitely expecting more too...I guess my expectations were too high...LOL<br />

I was REALLY hoping for videos/DVDs of uncut ep

Although it's nice of the production team to make this...some scenes/transitions were distorted or had pixels or something...and if I'm being honest, some of the fan-made MVs I've seen are actually better made...sorry production team!...but still kamsahamnida!

:D

We're in the same boat.

me too.. I was hoping for uncut / unshown BTS...anyway, even it is not, thanks for the effort as well. wondering if these MVs are in the CD/DVD (Taiwan edition) we ordered online..So, this is a another recap of GWGM and all the feelings when I was watching the very first eposide suddenly comes/falls back...I am travelling back to April again now...michoso mode on again....HAPPY TIMES!!....

Guest Okgui

Gil_Noona said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Global We Got Married Official MV Sunshine 20130809 우리 결

bluemoonlight said: 1st GIFT FINALLY!!! :x
From the GWGM FB:
드디어 제작진이 보내는 첫번째 선물 대공개!
Finally the first gift is now open to the public! 
制作隊贈送第壹份小禮物終于大公開!
いよいよ制作チームがお送りするプレゼント第一弾大公開!

cr: GWGM

Guest Jenny Johnson

i want....i want....i want.....i want....something....something....something.....EVEN BETTER!(Kwanghee tone)

LOL. =)) all of us really had high hopes eh? Hahahha but that's okay~~~ maybe the real gift is next... You know? Disappointment first, before real surprise? (Taec's idea) so yeah!!! ;)))

Lol.. I'm feeding you all with delulu false hope again :))) but let's just expect hongmina vid for next gift because there's no hongmina in first gift right? Theirs should be next :))

Biru Angel said: amylove said:

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

<br />

Hmm...I was definitely expecting more too...I guess my expectations were too high...LOL<br />

Although it's nice of the production team to make this...some scenes/transitions were distorted or had pixels or something...and if I'm being honest, some of the fan-made MVs I've seen are actually better made...sorry production team!...but still kamsahamnida!

Guest roxette2ps

Randomly recalling some scene as my daily TaecGui dose. This scene had me in absolute stitches. I was laughing so hard, I fell off the sofa. My hubby was so concerned but got annoyed at my continuous laughter although I landed quite hard on the floor tiles !! Like the caption in the show which says "Never estimate Gui Gui's clumsiness" =))
tumblr_mop72fgC5s1s4ysqgo1_400.gif

On the contrary, this scene gave me (still does) that numbing, tinkling sensation in my palm and the longing feeling in my heart. That hug and expression can't be fake! Cried a buckets in the last episode. This show placed my emotion on a roller coaster just like the one Gui Gui challenged in the theme park :((
tumblr_mpwarapBMn1qlbpbho1_250.gif
Cr:hottestfly and hesscott in tumblr

bluemoonrising said: Biru Angel said: amylove said:

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

<br />

Biru Angel said:

amylove said:

bluemoonlight wrote: »

We're in the same boat.

I'm extremely disappointed ... :((  that's it???  Sorry i can't hide my disappointment!  I was expecting something not seen or heard fr GWGM.  Oh well!  :(|)

I second that... what a letdown    :-w :-q

it's OK....it's OK (pat at the back) frankly speaking, i am a bit let down too....we all miss our prince charming and his princess so so so so so so much that's y we are expecting something extraordinary to fill up our emptiness...but it is better than nothing....at least if this MV is really available in the DVD (Taiwan edition), then we have the chance to watch it first already without having to wait for it to reach our doorsteps, right?....cheers buddies..happy times always..(hugs....)...:-) :-) :-)

Guest Iulia Stefania

I was wondering if someone knows the ratings for WGMG? They rarely keep couples together more than 30 episodes even in the normal WGM. It's been a while since they actually got more people interested in one couple, mostly because everyone wants to see idols and aren't really interested if the couple does indeed have chemistry. 

Guest lamey

seems like im not the only one dissappointed. however, it was a pretty good cut for a video. Highly doubt the second video will be taecgui again since people already complaining and asking for hongna cp.

wish that the production team will release something out of ordinary :(

ANYHOW, please update the fanfic please HEHE. CANT WAIT XD

Archived