(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.

Credit to Taeccool's twitter

I think that's Chansung with bare face and new hair cut ?!

yokalana said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Guest bibidep

This is really crazy for me.  Last night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep, keep thinking about the gift that the PD of GWGM will give us tomorrow.  It will be a big surprise if the gift turn out to be the season 2 for the two couples, TaecGui and HongMina and will film in Taiwan and Japan.  Now I'm hungry for anything that TaecGui can appear together no matter what it is hahah.   I know it hard to be true but DVD of uncut scenes alone can't be enough for me.

About Taec's drama.  Yes, I though he was a little bit over acting right on episode 1 but I did say hope he improve or change in the later episode, which he had improved.   Some how I still prefer TaecGui show or drama only hahah. 

mikoshine said: yokalana said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.<br />

bibidep said: This is really crazy for me.  Last night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep, keep thinking about the gift that the PD of GWGM will give us tomorrow.  It will be a big surprise if the gift turn out to be the season 2 for the two couples, TaecGui and HongMina and will film in Taiwan and Japan.  Now I'm hungry for anything that TaecGui can appear together no matter what it is hahah.   I know it hard to be true but DVD of uncut scenes alone can't be enough for me.

About Taec's drama.  Yes, I though he was a little bit over acting right on episode 1 but I did say hope he improve or change in the later episode, which he had improved.   Some how I still prefer TaecGui show or drama only hahah. 

mikoshine said: yokalana said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

Guest Midge Razak

angelangie said:

they actually do have a level of subconsciousness that mimic the other party lols how can two different individual from two different part of the of the world became so alike i wonder lols

credit:Baidu.com & as Tagged6f061d950a7b0208ac21404b63d9f2d3562cc8b4_zpsdea081e3.jpg

@roxette2ps

Taec had actually make me notice how gentlemen he was when they were at the press conference the very first times of seeing him with Gui Gui even though that is definitely not their very first interactions....however it the first for me :) i notice how he pull back the chair for gui gui to pass first and also....when they were posting together for photographer before and after the conference im not sure....he always bend his arms....when Gui Gui or any female leads hook their arms thru his arms.....in a sense it also a form of support and this will enable the female partner to properly rest their hands on his arms :) from then on im sold and i just had to watch their scene together :)

pulling back the poster so that Gui Gui and PD nim can take a seat properly :)civilarytaec3_zps8d88615f.png

see he bend his elbows so that Gui Gui hands at his arms had a support :)conference0008_zps1598cec6.png

since you are at the chivalry Taec lets me contribute this....i love this part even though i dont see people mentioning it....when the lady who is opening the piano keyboards cover didnt so much as gave out a warning and Gui Gui was push back to maintain her balance with her feet hanging in the air....somehow Taec saw and without a words he put his hands behinds Gui Gui shoes to lets her maintain a slight balance.....he is down to small details and actually appear wooden to certain people because he does not show his actual feelings but kept it in instead :) so i guess sometimes he can be pretty well misunderstood :)

see his hands went right under Gui Gui feets?civilarytaec2_zpsa413772c.png

supporting Gui Gui so that she can regain a little balance from her feet hanging in the aircivilarytaec_zps4ccb11c8.png

he remembers she don't her feet to be touched..... Awwww he's grown to be a gentleman. I seriously think they are fated to me.this is also the right timing that they meet each other where they grown to know how to appreciate each other. If they meet earlier I think both of them will just brush each other off.

Whatever choice they made, whatever things/situation may hinder them... there's always someone invisible pushing them together.

In this angle you can see gui gui's S line.

I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.

Woah... Changsung seems like supporting everything that taec do.... ;;)

Visiting him at his filming site even recording all of the wgm episodes for taec to watch it later.. What a nice friend, no wonder he became taec's patner in crime.. ahahaha.. =D> :P

Guest bluemoonlight

Seulong, Kwanghee, & G.O. were hilarious guests!
G.O., oh G.O....hahaha... "Just guest, not gay" :))
3sia.gif
cr: tumblr
Loved all of them...they each brought their own unique personalities.
Grandpa Seulong...LOL...that's his nickname that fans gave him even before his appearance here & it fits perfectly. He's wise...hehe...and what he said about international relationships is so true. If you love another, then you can overcome cultural barriers & distance.
Diva Kwanghee...or should I say Korea Top Star, Kwanghee... :)) is like Taec said, Kwanghee is Kwanghee. He's really funny & definitely could be BFFs with Gui Gui...they'd have so much fun! Haha
And G.O. has his own sense of humor without trying to be funny...love his wit & dry humor. He's the opposite of Kwanghee, where Kwanghee is really out there...G.O. is much more reserved, but still funny in his own way (especially with his stoic expressions) & sweet too when he came over to help prepare for their housewarming.

Guest Midge Razak

@lmofan

actually you can see that Taec eyes never leave Gui Gui face :)  and she does have a good body too :) just the right one i say and fit right into Taec arms too ROFL there goes my delu minds again ROFL

Heh @angelangie...me too.

Guest roxette2ps

JenJ

said:

angelangie

said:

they actually do have a level of subconsciousness that mimic the other party lols how can two different individual from two different part of the of the world became so alike i wonder lols
credit:Baidu.com & as Tagged6f061d950a7b0208ac21404b63d9f2d3562cc8b4_zpsdea081e3.jpg
@roxette2ps
Taec had actually make me notice how gentlemen he was when they were at the press conference the very first times of seeing him with Gui Gui even though that is definitely not their very first interactions....however it the first for me :) i notice how he pull back the chair for gui gui to pass first and also....when they were posting together for photographer before and after the conference im not sure....he always bend his arms....when Gui Gui or any female leads hook their arms thru his arms.....in a sense it also a form of support and this will enable the female partner to properly rest their hands on his arms :) from then on im sold and i just had to watch their scene together :)
pulling back the poster so that Gui Gui and PD nim can take a seat properly :)civilarytaec3_zps8d88615f.png

see he bend his elbows so that Gui Gui hands at his arms had a support :)conference0008_zps1598cec6.png
since you are at the chivalry Taec lets me contribute this....i love this part even though i dont see people mentioning it....when the lady who is opening the piano keyboards cover didnt so much as gave out a warning and Gui Gui was push back to maintain her balance with her feet hanging in the air....somehow Taec saw and without a words he put his hands behinds Gui Gui shoes to lets her maintain a slight balance.....he is down to small details and actually appear wooden to certain people because he does not show his actual feelings but kept it in instead :) so i guess sometimes he can be pretty well misunderstood :)

supporting Gui Gui so that she can regain a little balance from her feet hanging in the aircivilarytaec_zps4ccb11c8.png

bibidep said:

This is really crazy for me.  Last night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep, keep thinking about the gift that the PD of GWGM will give us tomorrow.  It will be a big surprise if the gift turn out to be the season 2 for the two couples, TaecGui and HongMina and will film in Taiwan and Japan.  Now I'm hungry for anything that TaecGui can appear together no matter what it is hahah.   I know it hard to be true but DVD of uncut scenes alone can't be enough for me.

mikoshine said:

yokalana said:

bibidep wrote: »

I think that's Chansung with bare face and new hair cut ?!

he kinda does look like chansung... hehe

If he is Chansung then Taec look much better in that picture compare to Chansung hahah.  GuiGui, you choose the right one.

I hope the gift is a GWGM Season 2 of TaecGui or a drama!  Just hallucinating about it, makes me Happy!   =D>  :D  O:-) 

No matter what it is...I will be happy as long as it is related to our TaecGui (of course I do hope that it is the uncut scenes being mentioned that we have been longing earlier)..I only hope that this special gift prepared is to be /can be share to GWGM fans of the whole world and not some contests which we need to join in and win in order to have or enjoyed it..remember the cd/dvd which you can have it only when you won the fanart / draw cartoon contest...that was really frustrating to me...I hope pd-nim is not that cruel to us especially when we are all missing this couple so so so badly....cheers... ;) [-O< 8->

Guest Jenny Johnson

roxette2ps said:

JenJ

said:

angelangie

said:

@roxette2ps

Guest Jenny Johnson

563323_10200234392656887_820749637_n.jpgCan ignore the fighting over they prefer each couple. That's pretty long ago. I saw this....so all the BTS is FAR MOREEEEEEEEEEE interesting than the actual and THERES MORE???????????????????....SIGH! ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(

bibidep said:  I think Taec posted the picture he and someone come to visit him at his filming site on his twitter.  I don't know the guy look like Chansung but how come he looks not handsome like in the show of 2PM hahah.

BRJY18pCIAAQC6M.jpg

angelangie said: they actually do have a level of subconsciousness that mimic the other party lols how can two different individual from two different part of the of the world became so alike i wonder lols
@roxette2ps

It's Chansung(; that's how he look without makeup.

Guest chu3x

chu3x said: In the black room interview he said "In my opinion trust is like an eraser if you keep using it' date=' it goes away..when she said No last time, it's not like the eraser gets bigger, you know it gets smaller and smaller. When she said Yes it's "I'm gonna trust you", you know..it just doesn't work that but I wanted to give her one more chance maybe? That kind of feel..."  Unquote  Love It ,   Eraser has vanished !    To all my loving shippers , thank you for those who have lifted my Spirit up once again and  has pulled me back into this ship from the sea which I almost GONE .  The  hurt, sadness , frustration have already  been  sinked and  buried into the deep sea from now. This ship will be always be a no 1 world class ship that have the fulfilled mission that can be trusted  with love, caring, fun, joy, happiness, peace and understanding  and is getting bigger and bigger in it. Once again thank you for some of your private email to me...... appreciate it a lot. I BE BACK..... =D> =D>[/quote']

Welcome back!!!! ♡♡♡♡

Archived